The Pagan
12-13-2005, 01:13 PM
http://www.traced.com/comics/grandpa/grandpa_title.gif

ItsAlive75
12-13-2005, 01:17 PM
Lame.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
12-13-2005, 01:17 PM
oh my god, you're lame... stop. Stop being such a cranky bitch, maybe it's time for a nap? Go take one now, the garage looks inviting... it's cold but you can just turn the car on and let it keep you warm as you sleep...

The Pagan
12-13-2005, 01:19 PM
Inferior comment from an inferior person.

Yellow Jacket
12-13-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by The Pagan
http://www.traced.com/comics/grandpa/grandpa_title.gif

ItsAlive75
12-13-2005, 01:20 PM

You hassle strangers on an internet forum.

SKOOFx
12-13-2005, 01:24 PM
THIS GUY IS A REAL WINNER. WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT? ....IT SERIOUSLY TAKES ALOT OF ENERGY TO WASTE YOUR TIME POSTING ON A BOARD WHERE NOOOOBOODYY LIKES YOU OR FINDS YOU EVEN REMOTELY INTERESTING.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
12-13-2005, 01:28 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v721/cirquemacabre/blah.gif

keep talking.

slasherman
12-13-2005, 01:33 PM
..do we have a new psycho ?

The Pagan
12-13-2005, 01:42 PM
http://michtheater.org/images/email/psycho.jpg

slasherman
12-13-2005, 01:46 PM
Psycho 5 ...its about Normans grandpa

RavageRitual
12-13-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by SKOOFx
THIS GUY IS A REAL WINNER. WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT? ....IT SERIOUSLY TAKES ALOT OF ENERGY TO WASTE YOUR TIME POSTING ON A BOARD WHERE NOOOOBOODYY LIKES YOU OR FINDS YOU EVEN REMOTELY INTERESTING.

Why would anyone ever still be here if the whole bored hated him?

The Pagan
12-13-2005, 02:12 PM
Because I get to pick on old men who still post on forums.

Like the fucking deviate looking cunt below.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/darthvonpokemon/kahlerblue.jpg

And love to laugh at people who jump on bandwagons...

MisterSadistro
12-13-2005, 02:13 PM
I know I've been strongly opposed to spamming here, but I'd like to announce my upcoming film. Josiah/ Pariah/ The Pagan's cries for attention have moved me so greatly that I'm going to make this just for him.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/darthvonpokemon/sucker.jpg :D
Give it up, Junior. If I sounded as stupid and redundant as you, I would never open my mouth in fear of embarassing myself. I'm sure you've been a huge disappointment to your parents and I would like to send them a sympathy card to offer them my condolences on having you as their child.
CK

RavageRitual
12-13-2005, 02:14 PM
Thats a stupid thing to say

RavageRitual
12-13-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by RavageRitual
Thats a stupid thing to say

This is towards The Pagan's last post, not you Sadistro

MisterSadistro
12-13-2005, 02:23 PM
This is towards The Pagan's last post, not you Sadistro
I kind of figured that.
Great pic of me, huh, Junior ? Notice no walker propping me up ? 35 looks pretty good. Of course you'll probably never make it there far in life since someone likely has to hold your hand just to cross the street.
By the way, "deviate" is a verb, not an adjective :D
CK

The Pagan
12-13-2005, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by MisterSadistro
Give it up, Junior. If I sounded as stupid and redundant as you, I would never open my mouth in fear of embarassing myself.
CK
Nothing embarrasses me.

But if I was 35 and posting on a horror forum, I'd be real embarrassed.

zwoti
12-13-2005, 02:31 PM
http://www.dwayneedwardrourke.com/images/ONETRICKPONY/FEB1poster.jpg

MisterSadistro
12-13-2005, 02:33 PM
Why ? I love horror films and literature. The pic you have was pulled from a CD that accompanies a horror novel. I'd send you an autographed copy if I didn't think your head might implode from trying to sound out the inscription on it. The illiteracy rate in Australia goes up a point every time you post.
CK

The Pagan
12-13-2005, 02:39 PM
You're not the only one who makes music buddy.
And the music I make I doubt you could make with class.
ie. Industrial Techno

Can we stop this bitching now?
I can see this ain't going to stop in the near future.
Should I just leave this board forever?

MisterSadistro
12-13-2005, 02:45 PM
That's usually the idea behind getting banned :rolleyes:
Industrial techno ? Really impressive. Have a computer do all your playing for you ? That must outclass me since I have people on a waiting list to do music for their movies at a year now. I apparently know nothing at all I suppose.
CK

X¤MurderDoll¤X
12-13-2005, 03:04 PM
You're not the only one who makes music buddy.
And the music I make I doubt you could make with class.
ie. Industrial Techno

jesus christ, why won't you shut up?

MisterSadistro
12-13-2005, 03:19 PM
Gotta love the "can we stop this bitching now ?" from someone who's only threads are lame attempts to insult me. "Go rape your children or something " doesn't exactly make me want to bury the hatchet either (unless it's in his empty head :D ).
CK

MoonLit Meadow
12-13-2005, 03:25 PM

You're the one who keeps on making threads specifically to continue fighting with Mr. Sadistro.:rolleyes: If you want to move on...THEN MOVE ON.

The Pagan
12-13-2005, 03:53 PM
I just feel bad for all the things I have said... because you know, you're old and shit and that would hurt my feelings, especially since its the truth, and the truth hurts...

Go 'play' with your children, 'daddy'.

ItsAlive75
12-13-2005, 03:55 PM
We should close this thread.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
12-13-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by ItsAlive75
We should close this thread.

and sticky it as a tribute to pagans stupidity.

ItsAlive75
12-13-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X
and sticky it as a tribute to pagans stupidity.

Maybe like a plush doll of him, and when you squeeze its stomach it cries and throws up used condoms...

I dunno, just throwin' it out there.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
12-13-2005, 04:11 PM
Maybe like a plush doll of him, and when you squeeze its stomach it cries and throws up used condoms...

I dunno, just throwin' it out there.

haha yes.

Yellow Jacket
12-13-2005, 04:20 PM

WTF???:confused: What kind of an insult is that? That's like going up to Hugh Hefner and telling him "At least I'm not in my sixties and have hot, luscious women sucking my cock all day"! You dumbass!!!

ItsAlive75
12-13-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket
WTF???:confused: What kind of an insult is that? That's like going up to Hugh Hefner and telling him "At least I'm not in my sixties and have hot, luscious women sucking my cock all day"! You dumbass!!!

Er... is it?

Yellow Jacket
12-13-2005, 04:25 PM
Er... is it?

Yeah, pretty much. Sure, it's a little bit different in terms of what we're talking about, but it's still pretty stupid to insult someone who's 35 who posts on a horror forum (or any forum for that matter).

MisterSadistro
12-13-2005, 05:17 PM
It's pretty obvious someone doesn't get enough attention at home otherwise he wouldn't feel the need to keep acting out with bratty antics. "Look at me, daddy ! Don't you and mommy love me ?". Pathetic.
CK

Doc Faustus
12-13-2005, 06:05 PM
To put it into perspective, the annoyance and suffering that Pagan has caused could never equal the destruction in the wake of Children of the Corn 8. Number of fatalities from spamming and insulting Sadistro:0. Number of fatalities from Children of the Corn 8:inconcievable. I'd rather watch the video from the Ring. Not the footage of the video in the film, but the video itself. I warned against ad hominem, so I will merely say that the Children of the Corn films apparently inspire some kind of bizarre passive aggressive Electra complex in those who rally for Children of the Corn sequels. They also inspire bedwetting, premature ejaculation and immature posting practices. Children of the Corn is a bad, bad influence.

The Pagan
12-13-2005, 07:03 PM
You like to raise rabbits so your comments don't belong here farm boy.

RavageRitual
12-13-2005, 07:08 PM
You like to raise rabbits so your comments don't belong here farm boy.

That was stupid

Doc Faustus
12-13-2005, 07:09 PM
I'm quite the farm boy. Did you look at the rest of the profile? Seems to me I am most certainly a full on old school redneck.
Yeehaw.

The Pagan
12-13-2005, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket
Well didn't you just fuck up.

Hugh Hefner is a pimp, Sadistro is a old man who posts on horror forums when he should be doing stuff with his family...

Big difference!

The Pagan
12-13-2005, 07:13 PM
It's pretty obvious someone doesn't get enough attention at home otherwise he wouldn't feel the need to keep acting out with bratty antics. "Look at me, daddy ! Don't you and mommy love me ?". Pathetic.
CK
I don't live at home, Grandpa...

RavageRitual
12-13-2005, 07:16 PM

Why do you call him Grandpa? Hes 35.

MisterSadistro
12-13-2005, 07:18 PM
My guess is your parents changed the locks when you were out bullying the neighborhood toddlers.
CK

The Pagan
12-13-2005, 07:19 PM
Because he is over the hill.

I have come to the conclusion that Sadistro is going through a mid life crisis and I am just making it worse on his poor family by making him sit at his computer all day long replying to my posts!

RavageRitual
12-13-2005, 07:20 PM
Pagan, How old are you?

X¤MurderDoll¤X
12-13-2005, 07:30 PM
Because he is over the hill.

I have come to the conclusion that Sadistro is going through a mid life crisis and I am just making it worse on his poor family by making him sit at his computer all day long replying to my posts!

Do your parents know your on this site?

The Pagan
12-13-2005, 07:43 PM
Not to my knowledge, I'm 21 by the way.

MisterSadistro
12-13-2005, 07:49 PM
You sure don't act like it :rolleyes:
CK

X¤MurderDoll¤X
12-13-2005, 07:56 PM
Not to my knowledge, I'm 21 by the way.

wow immaturity.

Dante'sInferno
12-13-2005, 08:41 PM
It's a wonder why 80% of the world hate's america....

MoonLit Meadow
12-13-2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by RavageRitual
Why do you call him Grandpa? Hes 35.

Seriously. Since when did 35 become "over the hill"? 21 is pretty old too...you know, b/c you're supposed to be an ADULT.

Doc Faustus
12-13-2005, 08:52 PM
I think they just wished they'd been the ones to invent GI Joe and the Mc Rib.

Despare
12-13-2005, 09:34 PM
I think this guy just likes to bug people like this on the internet because if he did it in real life he'd get the hell beat out of him. Pagan, man, just put on your dark goggles and make some more of your industrial techno because I don't think you're succeeding at getting under peoples' skin. You're just funny... and not haha funny, you're like retard making a peanut butter sandwich funny. In fact I'm sure you're at home with your mouth wide open, your hands are all sticky, and you have no idea what the hell to do next.

slasherman
12-13-2005, 09:48 PM
Nothing embarrasses me.

I'm 34..:D

MoonLit Meadow
12-13-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by slasherman
I'm 34..:D

LMAO. You're an old grandpa:p

The STE
12-13-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by slasherman
Psycho 5 ...its about Normans grandpa

Word from the test screening is that it's not that great. Instead of wearing a dress and killing naked chicks in the shower, he sits on the porch and gives people Werthers (the hard kind, not the weak-sauce chewy kind)

pinkfloyd45769
12-13-2005, 10:43 PM
If 35 is over the hill, where am i at 22? This is such bullshit! WTF is wrong with Josiah?? :confused:

MisterSadistro
12-13-2005, 11:03 PM
WTF is wrong with Josiah??
Don't get me started :D
CK

pinkfloyd45769
12-13-2005, 11:05 PM
Don't get me started :D
CK Oh, i'm getting you started!! I told him before to chill the fuck out, hard headed!!! :rolleyes:

MisterSadistro
12-13-2005, 11:13 PM
Some people never learn. Someone already PMed me to say they were reporting him earlier today and hoped that "that was ok" LOL Apparently the kid thinks I go running off to the mods by his returning thread. Being referred to as "old" must send people scrambling at his usual forums for reinforcements.
CK

bwind22
12-13-2005, 11:20 PM
Wow, you guys are really feeding this troll.

Pagan, Josiah, whatever... You're a fuckin' tard. Just save yourself any further embarrassement and slither back to whatever hole you crawled out of. We don't need any new forum trolls around here, we've already reached our quota for 2005.

But we all know he won't go away just because we tell him to, so I think it's time to institute the 'silent treatment'. If no one responds to this guy or any of his posts, this forum won't be any fun for him and he'll mozy along to the next forum. That's how you get rid of trolls, not by writing 4 pages of replies to one stupid post he made.

Let's try it... 'Silent Treatment'.... Starting....

NOW!

The Pagan
12-14-2005, 12:37 AM
Are you trying to upset me now too, Bandwagon joiner?

scottingraham
12-14-2005, 06:36 AM
Man this guy has issues!

SKOOFx
12-14-2005, 06:57 AM
This guy HASSSSSSSSSS to be under 16.

GO AWAY.
Seiously.
Make some freind in the real world.
Get meet some girls...you might even get..[dare i say it].....booty.

and most of all. GO AWAY.

X¤MurderDoll¤X
12-14-2005, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by SKOOFx
This guy HASSSSSSSSSS to be under 16.

GO AWAY.
Seriously.
Make some freind in the real world.
Go meet some girls...you might even get..[dare i say it].....booty.

and most of all. GO AWAY.

I don't think he knows how to make friends or how to get booty. Poor guy, 16 years old and totally worthless to everyone. :(

Zero
12-14-2005, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X
I don't think he knows how to make friends or how to get booty. Poor guy, 16 years old and totally worthless to everyone. :(

he could be an organ donor! (as long as its not the brain or penis, both of which are likely too small and unused)

PR3SSUR3
12-15-2005, 07:52 AM
WTF??? What kind of an insult is that? That's like going up to Hugh Hefner and telling him "At least I'm not in my sixties and have hot, luscious women sucking my cock all day"! You dumbass!!!

But surely having your sixty-year-old cock sucked by hot, luscious women is nowhere near as cool and sexy as being thirty-five and sitting in the house putting words into an internet forum.

No fucking way, man.

Haunted
12-15-2005, 11:51 AM
This is probably some of the funniest shit I've seen in a long time. Not only is this douchebag's continual stream of bullshit, but the returned comments have been equally amusing. I especially liked the one about "him being funny like a retard making a peanut butter sandwhich." And of course Dolly has tossed out some good ones. S's Wurthers comment made me laugh 'cause I remembered those commercials.

You guys are a hoot.

MisterSadistro
12-15-2005, 12:17 PM
...but worst part is there probably wouldn't be 5 pages of posts if it actually was about my real film :rolleyes:
CK

The Pagan
12-15-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by PR3SSUR3
But surely having your sixty-year-old cock sucked by hot, luscious women is nowhere near as cool and sexy as being thirty-five and sitting in the house putting words into an internet forum.

No fucking way, man.
BEST POST EVER !!!

I can picture MS there, wanking over the COTC threads and thinking to himself 'I'm 35 and post on forums still, thats so hot and sexy', well I'm removing the picture from my mind now, thats some fucked up shit...

MisterSadistro
12-15-2005, 02:07 PM
Too bad your father didn't wank into the toilet instead on the night you were conceived. The world would be a better place and I'm quite sure he regrets it now having you as his namesake.
CK

The Pagan
12-15-2005, 02:11 PM
Do you let your wife read these threads?

You don't do ya? tell the truth, you wouldn't want your wife to know that your posting on a horror forum now would you?

You are so sad its amusing.

MisterSadistro
12-15-2005, 02:17 PM
She can read whatever she likes, Junior. I don't own her. I do own you however :D
CK

The Pagan
12-15-2005, 02:23 PM
You like to think that...

Old Man.

Wouldn't want her to read all the crap you post.. she might think you're a internet nerd and piss you off for the older man next door.

RavageRitual
12-15-2005, 02:28 PM
You like to think that...

Old Man.

Wouldn't want her to read all the crap you post.. she might think you're a internet nerd and piss you off for the older man next door.

You now have 38 posts, not one had any intelligence

MisterSadistro
12-15-2005, 02:39 PM
Let's see.... you try to point out my age as an insult. Didn't work. You make suggestions about my kids to irritate me. No effect. Now you move on to wife comments and still no bothers. What next ? My neighbors ? Every one of my comments has owned you and I didn't have to include your family (unless you include "I'd like to send a sympathy card to your mum on having you as a child", but that wasn't directed at her). You are pathetic on new depths that have yet to be imagined by the most deranged mind.
C'mon. At least take one good shot on me that doesn't include age or family. You can't do it. YOU ARE OWNED. If you manage to not get IP banned, do yourself a favor upon return. Take 'SadistrosLittleBitch' as your screename and keep your posts to yourself :D
CK

The Pagan
12-15-2005, 02:52 PM
You are a no one, a nothing, a nobody... do you really think I care what you have to say about me?

It's amazing the ammount of time you have wasted on me, it proves how sad peoples lives must get when they are over the age of about 30, that they have to argue non stop with people on the net to come out on top so they look cool in front of the rest of the forum nerds... go hard big fella!

Haunted
12-15-2005, 02:57 PM
We're not wasting our time. We're using you as a fun way to vent anger and frustration. You crack us up, kid.

Oh, and I resent that you call yourself by the name of my peeps, dickhead.

MisterSadistro
12-15-2005, 03:04 PM
I'm just amusing myself with your rants while rendering takes place on my film.
Hey ! There ya go ! You started a thread with the title and not once have you even gone there in your weak attempts to insult me. See ? I'm even giving you subject matter to work with now you've gotten so lame. I won't spam it, but if you look in my signature, the links are right there. C'mon. You've got to do better than you have been. I'd e-mail you the scene I'm currently working on, but I don't think we're on friendly terms :D
CK

The Pagan
12-15-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Haunted
We're not wasting our time. We're using you as a fun way to vent anger and frustration. You crack us up, kid.

Oh, and I resent that you call yourself by the name of my peeps, dickhead.
Did you have a few to many rhoies too did you?

Break em in half next time champ.

The Pagan
12-15-2005, 03:10 PM
I'm just amusing myself with your rants while rendering takes place on my film.
Hey ! There ya go ! You started a thread with the title and not once have you even gone there in your weak attempts to insult me. See ? I'm even giving you subject matter to work with now you've gotten so lame. I won't spam it, but if you look in my signature, the links are right there. C'mon. You've got to do better than you have been. I'd e-mail you the scene I'm currently working on, but I don't think we're on friendly terms :D
CK
What am I looking for? The chicks are both asshole ugly.

And all the music is fucking shit.

I have replied to all of mine and your threads, haven't I?

Haunted
12-15-2005, 03:12 PM
In all seriousness for a sec.... What in the corn-bread (I said corn *giggle*)...hell are rhoies?

Despare
12-15-2005, 03:12 PM
Edit, don't double post, it's rude.

The Pagan
12-15-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Haunted
In all seriousness for a sec.... What in the corn-bread (I said corn *giggle*)...hell are rhoies?
Rohypnol, you're breakfast cereal...

MisterSadistro
12-15-2005, 03:17 PM
Riiiiiight. I forget. You don't go for women (esp models) since they DON'T LOOK LIKE CHILDREN :D
CK

Haunted
12-15-2005, 03:18 PM
You're right about that! I'm sweet and good with milk...or wholesome and hearty.

MisterSadistro
12-16-2005, 05:01 AM
http://dts.ystoretools.com/1025/images/200x200/sinehama.jpg
CK

novakru
12-16-2005, 05:04 AM
http://dts.ystoretools.com/1025/images/200x200/sinehama.jpg
CK

LMAO

MisterSadistro
12-16-2005, 05:06 AM