PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear Im a n00b again :P

cleve_entity
12-10-2003, 12:33 PM
Hi, I admit, I only came here bceause of that Freddy thing.

While reading interestedly through the whole topic (got as far as page 5) I noticed that the members on here look like a really nice bunch of people (creep creep).

I don't watch much horror, but I think it may be quite a nice community to be part of.

You may know me from the Beyondunreal forums (Infiltration section) or the netmag forums, so If you see someone called "Cleve" or "Cleve-ntt" on there, thats me :)

What really swayed the decision to join was that the board uses vBulliten. Which rocks totally.

Thanks.

James Cleveland.

heapodd
12-10-2003, 01:21 PM
Hey - welcome - perhaps we can persuade you to like horror.

Take a look at the fourms - they range from classical horror literature to up and coming movies.

This site was a peaceful site before the media interest, but you are welcome none the less.

cheers

headpodd

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
12-10-2003, 06:59 PM
Welcome aboard..I hope you find your way around Horror.com nicely..If you have questions please feel free to ask any of us ..Im pretty sure most of us can help...or at least try to...HAPPY POSTING.:)

VampRocker
12-10-2003, 07:27 PM
Welcome, Cleve!

coldwhisper
12-10-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by cleve_entity

What really swayed the decision to join was that the board uses vBulliten. Which rocks too.

glad you like it too.. welcome aboard!

Hannibelle
12-10-2003, 08:31 PM
WELCOME

Arioch
12-10-2003, 08:44 PM
Yes welcome to the board and as for not liking horror........its only a matter of time. Youll join the darkside, oh yesss.....

Hannibelle
12-10-2003, 08:45 PM
Well maybe the reply shoukd be changed to .Welcome to your darkside hope you find it easily