PDA

View Full Version : The Revolting Dead

Mr. Smooth
12-02-2005, 03:36 AM
OK, so yesterday I was asking for low budget movies and I stumbled across this gem. WORST MOVIE EVER! I wouldn't even consider this low budget...it seems like there was no budget at all!

noctuary
12-02-2005, 05:41 AM
I couldn't even sit through this movie. The sound was just terrible, with completely inaudible dialogue. I could have gotten over it if they had thought to include subtitles, but as it is I turned it off after thirty minutes of guessing what was going on.

Mr. Smooth
12-02-2005, 03:19 PM
At least you turned it off! I keep wanting to but its baddness made me watch even more.

bwind22
12-12-2005, 01:04 AM
Hmmm...

I like watching those no-budget ones because it gives me good ideas for projects I have floatin' around in my head. And if they're as painfullybad as this one sounds, it also boosts my ego a bit and makes me think... "Hey, maybe my acting is as bad as I thought." (Even though I know it is.)

Prison of the Dead was another film I could barely make it through.

sabersword
12-27-2005, 08:35 AM
Ok,Ok...got one for ya.Garden of the dead hosted by...son of ghoul!!!!!Oh God, what a suck fest.And check this tag line,Death was the only living thing! Barf. Now, do not get me wrong, I love bad B films but this......

moshtitan
12-30-2005, 09:13 PM
haha, that movie is pretty bad.