PDA

View Full Version : ..just wonder...

slasherman
11-26-2005, 12:47 AM
...is it possible to keap your old avatar picture on those thread it was used.....I mean if I change my avatar today...I didnt use that on an earlier stage..so why cant I keap that avatar I used when I posted on that moment..and when I change it its from that moment...meaning when I go back and look at old threads the avatar I used then is still there....:cool:

pinkfloyd45769
11-29-2005, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by slasherman
...is it possible to keap your old avatar picture on those thread it was used.....I mean if I change my avatar today...I didnt use that on an earlier stage..so why cant I keap that avatar I used when I posted on that moment..and when I change it its from that moment...meaning when I go back and look at old threads the avatar I used then is still there....:cool: You must have alot of time on your hands!!!! ;)

slasherman
11-29-2005, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by pinkfloyd45769
You must have alot of time on your hands!!!! ;)
actually not...I work 10 hours these days......but I like snoking in old threads...

pinkfloyd45769
11-30-2005, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by slasherman
actually not...I work 10 hours these days......but I like snoking in old threads... Workaholic!!!!

RavageRitual
11-30-2005, 04:18 PM
I dont know Avatars piss me the hell off, i spent 5 hours one day trying to change mine and nothing worked maybe im a dumbass or my computer is retarded. anyways i just said hell with it and put the whole avatar thought away

zwoti
12-01-2005, 12:03 PM
no

yes

Marroe
12-03-2005, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by RavageRitual
I dont know Avatars piss me the hell off, i spent 5 hours one day trying to change mine and nothing worked maybe im a dumbass or my computer is retarded. anyways i just said hell with it and put the whole avatar thought away images too big maybe?

slasherman
12-04-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by RavageRitual
I dont know Avatars piss me the hell off, i spent 5 hours one day trying to change mine and nothing worked maybe im a dumbass or my computer is retarded. anyways i just said hell with it and put the whole avatar thought away
..if you upload the picture in your picture gallery..I can fix it for you