PDA

View Full Version : does drinking milk b4 bed give u nightmares!?

devilsbackbone
12-10-2003, 06:05 AM
i always thought it dud and then the other day my dad said it didnt work so i've been drinking milk for no reason! im a nerd! but i still have some pretty good dreams!

Wicked Lady
12-10-2003, 07:11 AM
you are trying to have nightmares?....................................... ..........C:cool::cool:L!

mudsliptones
12-10-2003, 07:48 AM
I don't think so

eating allot of greasy stuff like junk food before you sleep gives well, not nightmares all the time, but it does give you freaky dreams

bloodrayne
12-10-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by devilsbackbone
i always thought it dud and then the other day my dad said it didnt work so i've been drinking milk for no reason! im a nerd! but i still have some pretty good dreams!

Have you already forgotten what I've told you about how to control your dreams? You obviously aren't concentrating...milk isn't going to do it! I've told you how to dream about whatever you want...even nightmares...I explained how to set up your dreams and what to do when they get out of control...CONCENTRATE...If your head is too full of your daily exploits, you will not be able to do it...Don't expect it to happen right away...It is an aquired skill...You have to train yourself...Try harder...Don't give up...Give it time...You'll be having nightmares in no time...PATIENCE...:cool:

devilsbackbone
12-10-2003, 10:09 AM
i am trying to have nightmares its fun! and i keep concentrating but i dunno im not good yet! i almost had it once i was thinking aboot billy and i dont kno wat happened!:mad:

Onikitty
12-10-2003, 10:09 AM
If your really hot when your sleeping you often have "unpleasant" dreams
It's happend to me numerous times

bloodrayne
12-10-2003, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by devilsbackbone
i am trying to have nightmares its fun! and i keep concentrating but i dunno im not good yet! i almost had it once i was thinking aboot billy and i dont kno wat happened!:mad:

THAT is NOT a NIGHTMARE, Doofus...Try again...Concentrate...and DON'T THINK ABOUT BILLY!!!

heapodd
12-10-2003, 11:24 AM
When i last tried to give up smoking i went on those nicotine patches which you keep on all night. Man, did I have some wierd dreams (seriously) - it is one of the side-effects.

Not that i suggest that cos you sure as hell don't want a nicotine addiction.

You could also try cheese before bedtime - but this is probably an old wives tale.

cheers

headpodd

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
12-10-2003, 10:06 PM
My parents always said chocolate could effect your dreams..But I tell you this the only thing that will effectively effect you dreams is exactly what Bloodrayne is telling you.... Words to live by if you ever decide to experiment with narcotics...dont sleep while on acid ...bad deal...

coldwhisper
12-10-2003, 10:29 PM
nope..milk doesn't give you nightmares!!! LOL.. the only thing it does is make my stomach feel kinda funny.. coz im lactose intolerant..

as for dreams or nightmares.. these are products of your subconcious that is too powerful to stay buried.. That's why it makes it's "appearance" at night coz your "conscious" self is taking a trip with the sandman.... I LOVE PSYCHIATRY..... so unless you have any supressed fears, phobias, etc.... you're in the clear buddy... never gonna have nightmares..... wait a minute?! why do you WANT to have nightmares anyway???

bloodrayne
12-11-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by coldwhisper
.... wait a minute?! why do you WANT to have nightmares anyway???

Are you serious? Doesn't EVERYONE want to have nightmares?!...Nightmares are free horror movies and YOU get to star in them... if you learn how to control your dreams, you get to direct them too!!! Everyone knows that most of Stephen King's ideas come from his fears and his NIGHTMARES...Hmm...Looks like nightmares can also make you rich...:D

mudsliptones
12-11-2003, 12:28 AM
I remember this one nigthmare when I was young, Im a pretty good swimmer, I mean, I would never drown in a pool unless something really bad would happen
So Im in a pool, lying on a rope that's hanging in the water when all of a sudden I just feel somethings wrong and I want to get out, but I can't swim anymore, so I start pulling myself foreward on the rope, but instead of moving foreward Im just spinning around it, I remember this cause back then it was pretty freaky

VampRocker
12-11-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Have you already forgotten what I've told you about how to control your dreams? You obviously aren't concentrating...milk isn't going to do it! I've told you how to dream about whatever you want...even nightmares...I explained how to set up your dreams and what to do when they get out of control...CONCENTRATE...If your head is too full of your daily exploits, you will not be able to do it...Don't expect it to happen right away...It is an aquired skill...You have to train yourself...Try harder...Don't give up...Give it time...You'll be having nightmares in no time...PATIENCE...:cool:

Bloodrayne, I would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me how to control my dreams, seeing as you know the secrets!

Hell, start a new thread and give me all the tips!

Thanks!

hash23
12-11-2003, 01:22 AM
does milk give you nighmares.... i dont think so.. but i am gonna try it for sure.....

_Leatha_Face_
12-11-2003, 05:17 AM
no thats false well at least for me because i drink milk every night but i cant remember the last time i had a nightmare

dude544s
12-11-2003, 07:02 AM
Nope.
I drink a big glass with whey protein every night.

rikki
12-11-2003, 10:02 AM
Try some Ambien. I don't know about nightmares, but it will definitely give you some psychotic dreams. Plus, it also gives you temporary amnesia. It's even better if you take the Ambien (at least 10mg) and then drink a lot of alcohol. You won't remember anything you did and you'll have some wild dreams.

VenomX
12-11-2003, 10:15 AM
I once had a dream that started out scary, but then degenerated into a bizzare song/dance number. Honest to god.

devilsbackbone
12-11-2003, 11:58 AM
coldwhisper i want to have nightmares because its A) fun abd B) it lets u kno stuff aboot urself and fears that u never knew b4! its a way of releaseing all of your stress and anything else bottled up inside! u should kno didnt u say u were a phsycitrist ( i suc at spelling) or something? :D