PDA

View Full Version : Silent Night Deadly Night Films

krokus
12-09-2003, 05:39 PM
I wouldn't mind if there were 20 more sequels to these films. I can't get enough of them. The 4th sequel sucked but Clint Howard made up for it when he was the star of the movie the Ice Cream Man. I watch these movies every December and it really cheers me up for some reason. I know there are a couple of other Santa Claus horror movies like Santa Claws, but does anyone have any suggestions on any other ones??? Also can someone that was around in '84 when the first one was released come in here and talk about how the public viewed this movie when it came out. I understand there was a public uproar and it was banned from the theaters. I would love to here more.

Ritualistic
12-10-2003, 07:01 PM
well to help you out on this there is another thread about this subject....

avenger00soul
12-11-2003, 01:38 PM
As far as the public uproar, the Anchor Bay DVD of parts 1 and 2 have some letters that the movie distributor received from upset parents and the like. You should probably check those out.

HappyCamper
12-15-2003, 05:19 PM
You should check out, Silent Night Bloody Night it was pretty good...more spooky than actual gore though.

Aylmer
12-16-2003, 07:23 AM
THE ANCHOR BAY RELEASE OF 1/2 IS GREAT, I NEVER REALIZED HOW BAD MOVIES GOT CUT UP.

Elvis_Christ
01-08-2004, 08:19 PM
What was cut out of them?