PDA

View Full Version : Horror fans - new sick senstations from the UK!

Scytale
11-08-2005, 08:55 AM
Hi,

My name is Ed St.Boniface and I'm assistant editor and website designer for CHIMERA ARTS PUBLISHING. We do on the razor-edge adult horror comics and are looking for new readers all the time: we have continuations of the RAZORBLADE SMILE vampire assassin movie adventures of Lilith Silver, a resurrection of THE HEAP (five hundred pounds of self-pitying pus), LADY SATAN (twice the sex, half the protection), BRAINSICK (makes other skull-violating paranoid hell-fantasies look like 'Pooh Corner'), zombie pirates galore and loads of other spine-twisting soul-refrigerating grue for you! Please see our website (turn the speakers up - it starts with a SCREAM) at:

www.freewebs.com/chimeraarts

Hope you get the brown pants scared off!

zwoti
11-08-2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Scytale
Hi,

My name is Ed St.Boniface and I'm assistant editor and website designer for CHIMERA ARTS PUBLISHING. We do on the razor-edge adult horror comics and are looking for new readers all the time: we have continuations of the RAZORBLADE SMILE vampire assassin movie adventures of Lilith Silver, a resurrection of THE HEAP (five hundred pounds of self-pitying pus), LADY SATAN (twice the sex, half the protection), BRAINSICK (makes other skull-violating paranoid hell-fantasies look like 'Pooh Corner'), zombie pirates galore and loads of other spine-twisting soul-refrigerating grue for you! Please see our website (turn the speakers up - it starts with a SCREAM) at:

www.freewebs.com/chimeraarts

Hope you get the brown pants scared off!

slasherman
11-09-2005, 08:57 AM
..the problem is that it dont help to ban them cause they are just in here one time...

The_Return
11-09-2005, 01:11 PM
|
|
|

Soloman Kane
11-10-2005, 08:58 AM
I wouldn't mind if it was quality stuff. This people can't seem to use photoshop or even an original layout. The comics weren't very original or interesting. The characters are a rehash of stuff I've seen in the early 90s. Come on some thing original. Cus in the end its still lunch meat. :mad: