PDA

View Full Version : Unrated The Devils rejects.

doctor satan
11-06-2005, 04:39 AM
watched this last night could'nt really tell what had been added from the theatrical cut. some of the scenes looked a bit gorier the road kill victim for example but not sure. Info anyone?

giallobelly
11-06-2005, 09:25 AM
You lucky English bums - it ain't out here yet!

doctor satan
11-06-2005, 09:43 AM
what you talking about i imported it from america!

zwoti
11-06-2005, 12:12 PM
not out in the uk on dvd till dec 28th

giallobelly
11-06-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by doctor satan
what you talking about i imported it from america!

huh. It doesn't come out until next Tuesday.

ShankS
11-06-2005, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by giallobelly
huh. It doesn't come out until next Tuesday.

Tuesday the 8th, thats the date I've seen the unrated R1 release on one site.

The Mothman
11-07-2005, 07:46 AM
it came out last sunday for me. I couldnt get it because i was busy. :mad:

doctor satan
11-07-2005, 09:15 AM
it arrived sat morning 5th nov, so it must have been posted out 2-3 days before that.

jesus1.0
11-07-2005, 10:33 AM
what is up with everybody like rob zombie god he isnt that good neither are his movies woot woot !!! :D :D :D

alkytrio666
11-07-2005, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by jesus1.0
what is up with everybody like rob zombie god he isnt that good neither are his movies woot woot !!! :D :D :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA EVERYBODY LIKES YOU!

The STE
11-07-2005, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by alkytrio666
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA EVERYBODY LIKES YOU!

"woot woot" is the new "HAIL SATAN, HIGH PRIEST WISE"

AmericanManiac
11-08-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by jesus1.0

I don't like you now that you made that comment. Rob Zombie is very talented. If he wasn't he wouldn't of had two great movies. So take your woot woot and shove it up your ass !

I bought it today I haven't watched it yet I just watched all the extra features. Saw it in the theater but I hope there is more blood. Otis Kicks ASS !

stacilayne
11-08-2005, 04:22 PM
There's not really much more appreciable blood or violence, but the "extras" alone are more than worth the price of purchase.

http://www.horror.com/php/article-1015-1.html

It's really nice to see Lions Gate put forth so much effort for this disc. They've really outdone themselves.

Staci

AmericanManiac
11-08-2005, 04:39 PM
I didn't see the tribute section to Matthew on mine. I don't know if I just overlooked it or what. I'm looking forward to next Tuesday to meet Bill, and Sid at the convention they are having here . :D I can't wait !!

The_Return
11-08-2005, 05:02 PM
To be honest, this flick doesnt interest me much.

doctor satan
11-09-2005, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by The_Return
To be honest, this flick doesnt interest me much.
Wow........ Was it really worth taking the time to write that?

The Mothman
11-09-2005, 07:27 AM
I just saw House Of 1000 Corpses last night. it was frigging terrible. the acting was atrocious. I noticed how big the improvment was from HO1KC to The Devils Rejects. The Devils Rejects was sooooo much better.

doctor satan
11-09-2005, 07:36 AM
yeah the acting was bad & it was a "homage" to TCM & LHOTL but there was some great stuff in the film i just wished Doc Satan had a bigger part!

alkytrio666
11-09-2005, 07:51 AM

Wow...was it really worth time to cut down on someone's opinion on an opinionated thread?

stacilayne
11-09-2005, 08:23 AM
<<I didn't see the tribute section to Matthew on mine.>>

The second screen of "extras" is a little difficult to figure out, because the cursor doesn't go right to it. It's the tiny arrow on the far right of the text (I think the text says "main menu"... don't click that, click the tiny arrow to its right. It should say "more" but it doesn't).

Staci

doctor satan
11-09-2005, 09:03 AM
Wow...was it really worth time to cut down on someone's opinion on an opinionated thread?
Funny that, don't remember asking for opinions on the film theres already several posts covering that subject. i will do my utmost to cut down on the sarcasim on any further posts.

alkytrio666
11-09-2005, 12:30 PM
Funny that, don't remember asking for opinions on the film theres already several posts covering that subject. i will do my utmost to cut down on the sarcasim on any further posts.

Funny, I forgot you owned this site...

'Cause you've been here all of, what, 15 days?

:rolleyes:

The_Return
11-09-2005, 01:29 PM

I am so incredibly sorry for my ever so pointless post. My deepest apologies to you, oh Great Doctor Satan, for I have learned the error of my ways. I will never again express my opinion in your presence, oh Great One!

AmericanManiac
11-09-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by stacilayne
<<I didn't see the tribute section to Matthew on mine.>>

The second screen of "extras" is a little difficult to figure out, because the cursor doesn't go right to it. It's the tiny arrow on the far right of the text (I think the text says "main menu"... don't click that, click the tiny arrow to its right. It should say "more" but it doesn't).

Staci
Thanks I would of never even seen that arrow lol.

The Mothman
11-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Doctor Satan was a retarded charecter. he was laughable and fucking rediculous. same with the other dude with the axe and the big tongue. just retarded. I actually thought scenes in this movie were worse that House Of The Dead.

I want to punch Rob Zombie in the face for making House Of 1000 Corpses, but yet i want to hug him for making Devils Rejects.

Despare
11-09-2005, 06:54 PM
I want to punch and then hug anybody quickly just to see what their reaction to both happening back to back is.

doctor satan
11-10-2005, 08:08 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by alkytrio666

[B]Funny, I forgot you owned this site...

Actually been here before a while ago as Ichi the killer. Stopped posting because of the attitude of "senior" members. Some kid posts 4500 threads on "who do you think would win in a smackdown between...." or some guilible twat asks if a film is actually real & these are considered valuable members! Like i said i was'nt asking for opinions on the film & i don't feel the need to leave my opinion on every single post unlike some people how many is it now RETURN 4ooo and something?
I will try not to offend any of you long timers because your'e all far more superior than me & i don't want to upset that little school boy who has to ask his dads permission to watch films.....

giallobelly
11-10-2005, 09:55 PM
Since I am a broke joke, I had to rent it the day it came out but the movie store only rented out disc one! So I haven't yet watched the documentary, which I really want to see.

Heads up: Seems as though Wal-Mart is selling it with Strangeland as a bonus all for 20 bucks. Not that I'm endorsing that shithole of a store but it sure sounds like a deal. Word has it that it's the unrated Rejects which is surprising considering their usually "moral" stance on such things.

Also: Anyone who censures (or even validates) someone's post based on their sign up date is a straight up tard.

zomb5150
11-11-2005, 03:45 AM
I just bought this last night, I can't wait to check it out.:)

The Mothman
11-11-2005, 06:36 AM
im getting it today!!!:D :D :D :D

SKOOFx
11-11-2005, 06:52 AM
In the deleted scenes, the one with dr satan is FUCKING BADASS.

The Mothman
11-11-2005, 05:15 PM
Just bought unrated Devils Rejects. I got a great 2 in one deal too. Devils Rejects alone was $24, but if you bought Devils Rejects with House Of 1000 Corpses, both of them were only $10 each. So i saved four dollars and got another movie. :)

scottingraham
11-11-2005, 05:31 PM
I liked house of 1000 corpses but I liked Devils Rejects alittle more! Cpt Spaulding is the man!

knife_fight
11-11-2005, 06:11 PM
I'm gonna have to agree with whoever said that Dr. Satan was the worst part of House of 1000 Corpses. it's like, for the whole movie, there's people being chased by people and then, all of a sudden, BAM! here's these "bio-mechanical" characters that look straight out of some bad anime movie. it totally lost it for me until the Captain's reappearance.

zomb5150
11-11-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by zomb5150
I just bought this last night, I can't wait to check it out.:)
I watched it today and absolutely loved it, much better than "House of 1000 Corpses".:D

alkytrio666
11-11-2005, 09:38 PM

[B]Funny, I forgot you owned this site...

Actually been here before a while ago as Ichi the killer. Stopped posting because of the attitude of "senior" members. Some kid posts 4500 threads on "who do you think would win in a smackdown between...." or some guilible twat asks if a film is actually real & these are considered valuable members! Like i said i was'nt asking for opinions on the film & i don't feel the need to leave my opinion on every single post unlike some people how many is it now RETURN 4ooo and something?
I will try not to offend any of you long timers because your'e all far more superior than me & i don't want to upset that little school boy who has to ask his dads permission to watch films.....

You started this dumb shit for actually scolding a kid for posting his opinion in "your" thread. Oh heven forbid, it's your thread, your rules, right? Jesus, let me bow down to you, oh Dr. Satan.

...And when did I ever say I had to ask my dad for permisiion to watcha movie, and yah I'm a schoolboy. I go to school. I assume you dropped out and now you sit at home and drink beer and moderate "your" threads.

electrode
11-11-2005, 09:49 PM
The Devil's Rejects was a decent film.

I'd snort coke with Capt. Spaulding any day.

The Mothman
11-11-2005, 10:21 PM
not much added on to the unrated version. just more nudity and a disturbing forced blowjob scene. still a great movie though.

giallobelly
11-12-2005, 03:25 AM
The commentary with Sid Haig, Bill Moseley, and Sheri Moon Zombie is amazing.

doctor satan
11-12-2005, 08:01 AM
[B]You started this dumb shit for actually scolding a kid for posting his opinion in "your" thread. Oh heven forbid, it's your thread, your rules, right? Jesus, let me bow down to you, oh Dr. Satan.
Do i have to explain myself again? I did'nt ask for opinions on the film. RETURN feels he has to post on every thread on this forum, at the moment hes got a thread about Streetfighter. If i'd bought that piece of shit i certainly would'nt advertise the fact i knew fuck all about movies. The schoolboy jibe was a dig at him but if the hat fits.......
Feel free to cast some more juvenile insults & have the last say on this matter i'm done with this thread.

electrode
11-12-2005, 08:13 AM
Man, do you realize that this is a forum on the Internet?

Quit your crying, there's no need to get all butt-hurt.

The_Return
11-12-2005, 01:58 PM
Reconsider you're choice of "insults" Dr. Satan. Despite being a "school-boy", I am obviously much more mature than yourself, seeing as I dont start arguments over THE DAMN INTERNET.

alkytrio666
11-12-2005, 09:20 PM
For once, it isn't even his lack of intelligence that pisses me off...it's the fact that the reason this started was that 'Return' isn't "allowed" to post his opinion on 'D.S.'s thread, because it's "his" and he says so.

Like he owns the damn forum...

doctor satan
11-14-2005, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by SKOOFx
In the deleted scenes, the one with dr satan is FUCKING BADASS.
I missed the page for deleted scenes thought you were taking the piss! watched it last nite funny as hell but you can see why Rob Zombie left it out.
Reminded me of the throat rip scene out of Fulcis Zombi.

zomb5150
11-14-2005, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by scottingraham
I liked house of 1000 corpses but I liked Devils Rejects alittle more! Cpt Spaulding is the man!

Captain Spaulding is indeed the man.:)

alkytrio666
11-14-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by zomb5150
Captain Spaulding is indeed the man.:)

I third that remark...although I liked him in 'Corpses' better...

He was funnier in that.

The Mothman
11-14-2005, 06:55 PM

He was funnier in that.
i disagree. he was funnier in the rejects.

"Leave me alone woman! Leave me alone!"

"Dont we make you laugh? aren't we fuckin funny?"

XFeaRX
11-18-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
I am so incredibly sorry for my ever so pointless post. My deepest apologies to you, oh Great Doctor Satan, for I have learned the error of my ways. I will never again express my opinion in your presence, oh Great One!

Ok, this point was officially not worth putting your effort into. :)

alkytrio666
11-19-2005, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by The Mothman
i disagree. he was funnier in the rejects.

"Leave me alone woman! Leave me alone!"

"Dont we make you laugh? aren't we fuckin funny?"

"That motherfucker got blood all over my best clown suit!"

"If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart."

"Fuck your mother! Fuck your sister! Fuck your grandma! And most of all, FUCK YOU!" "Bang"

Just a few from House of 1,000 Corpses.

He's definately more funny in it.

The Mothman
11-21-2005, 11:14 AM
But HO1KC was so bad that it doesnt even count.:p

IDrinkYourBlood
11-21-2005, 10:02 PM
my dvd screwed up :(

The Mothman
11-23-2005, 07:28 AM
anyone watched the 30 Days In Hell documentry bonus disc yet?

doctor satan
11-23-2005, 10:50 AM
yup, really enjoyed it. Hav'nt listened to the commentaries yet

1beastieibe
11-23-2005, 07:52 PM
definatly more nudity....i didnt really enjoy captain spauldings manhood shot.....I have to say that I actually liked house of 1000 Corpses better

The Mothman
11-23-2005, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by 1beastieibe
i didnt really enjoy captain spauldings manhood shot
lol i didnt either.

VampiricClown
11-26-2005, 01:07 PM
I watched both films last night. I personally enjoyed House Of 1000 Corpses more than The Devil's Rejects. They were both good though. Rejects just didn't hold my attention as much for some reason.:confused: Maybe I was just awake for too long.

I agree.