PDA

View Full Version : Devils Rejects

i have no life
10-22-2005, 09:11 AM
I know Im behind but I still havent seen this movie, is it any good? Ive heard it sucks, but these are from people who didnt like House of 1000 Corpses.

The Mothman
10-22-2005, 09:26 AM
I thought it was fucking amazing. very agressive. Evreyone in this movie is a bad guy, so you know who will live or die. Highly recomended. Some parts are kinda hard to watch.

The_Return
10-22-2005, 12:06 PM
Im looking forward to this coming out on DVD. I liked Ho1kC, IMO it was alot better than most people say, so I really want to see this.

komi
10-22-2005, 01:13 PM
Devils Rejects is not horror but is very boring :o

The Mothman
10-24-2005, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by komi
Devils Rejects is not horror but is very boring :o
NOT TRUE. this movie has plenty of action, and everyone in it is a bad ass. good revenge scenes too. all that stuff. loved it.

AmericanManiac
10-24-2005, 03:38 PM
House of 1000 corpses was very under rated. I think Rob Zombie is a brillant Writer and Director. I fell in love with 1000 Corpses, in fact Rob inspired me to start writing my own, so a BIG thanks to him. As for the Rejects best f'n sequal ever, OTIS f'n kicked ass and one part made my stomach turn ! For those who haven't seen it, don't rent it, BUY IT, you wont be dissapointed. Their was a older couple I would say late 30's early 40's, well after the scene that almost made me puke they got up and walked out ! :D I thought it was funny!

The Mothman
10-24-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by AmericanManiac
. Their was a older couple I would say late 30's early 40's, well after the scene that almost made me puke they got up and walked out ! :D I thought it was funny!
which scene?

***SPLOILER***

I thought that scene where the guy took those two into that field and shot the dude in the neck and beat them to death was so friggin brutal!

Michael_Meyers
10-24-2005, 03:49 PM
This looks awesome...when will it be out on DVD?

The Mothman
10-24-2005, 03:50 PM
idk but i look forward to it.

AmericanManiac
10-24-2005, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by The Mothman
which scene?

***SPLOILER***

I thought that scene where the guy took those two into that field and shot the dude in the neck and beat them to death was so friggin brutal!

***SPLOILER***

Where OTIS "rapes" the guys wife in front of him with the barrel of his gun.

Here in the states it will be out NOV 8 already have it reserved :D

gorefreak
10-24-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by AmericanManiac Their was a older couple I would say late 30's early 40's, well after the scene that almost made me puke they got up and walked out ! :D I thought it was funny!
LMAO! :D That's when you know the scene is destined to be a classic. ;)

AmericanManiac
10-25-2005, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by gorefreak
LMAO! :D That's when you know the scene is destined to be a classic. ;)

It was great man I mean what did they expect mary poppins ?

i have no life
10-25-2005, 06:46 AM
Finally people who loved 1000 Corpses, I thought I was the only one in my entire city. I cant wait to see Devils Rejects. I will take your advice and buy it for my collection. Thanks!!!!!!!

run RABBIT run! :)

gorefreak
10-25-2005, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by AmericanManiac
It was great man I mean what did they expect mary poppins ?
lol Who knows? And more importantly, who cares?! :D People that walk out on a gory horror movie like that are people that probably think "Scream" or "I Know What You Did Last Summer" is a great horror movie. :rolleyes:
And lol@the "I Know" sequel. WTF was up with the title "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer"? It was the year after which would make it "I Still Know What You Did Two Summers Ago."

Marroe
10-25-2005, 08:28 PM
I loved the movie, BUT THIS BETTER DAMN WELL BE THE LAST FUCKING THREAD I SEE ABOUT IT! GEEZE PEOPLE!!!

Oh, and Imma gonna fix some quotes here, just cos I'm that sweet :)

It's "Run, RABBIT, Run" and "Boy..The next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant fuckin' Mark Twain shit, cos it's definitely getting chizzled on your tombstone"

Elvis_Christ
10-25-2005, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Marroe
"Boy..The next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant fuckin' Mark Twain shit, cos it's definitely getting chizzled on your tombstone"

Hhaha :p I like that one. I'm really looking foward to seeing this when it comes out over here.

....and this is like the third thread this week on this film.

Don't make Marroe mad cause she's fuckin' tuff :eek:

AmericanManiac
10-25-2005, 11:44 PM
I loved the movie, BUT THIS BETTER DAMN WELL BE THE LAST FUCKING THREAD I SEE ABOUT IT! GEEZE PEOPLE!!!

It's "Run, RABBIT, Run" and "Boy..The next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant fuckin' Mark Twain shit, cos it's definitely getting chizzled on your tombstone"

Thank you I was trying to do my best to remember it !

The Mothman
10-26-2005, 04:32 AM
I loved those scenes when the cop was just looking in the mirror rehearsding what he would say to the rejects when he found them, and he kept saying "Lord, I am your arm of justice" I thought that guy was a great actor.

i have no life
10-26-2005, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by gorefreak
lol Who knows? And more importantly, who cares?! :D People that walk out on a gory horror movie like that are people that probably think "Scream" or "I Know What You Did Last Summer" is a great horror movie. :rolleyes:
And lol@the "I Know" sequel. WTF was up with the title "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer"? It was the year after which would make it "I Still Know What You Did Two Summers Ago."

LOL I agree!!!!! :D

i have no life
10-26-2005, 06:03 AM

Oh shit, my bad

ZombiexDoll
10-26-2005, 08:16 AM
The movie comes out November 8th on DVD. With a lot of bonus material. Which should be exciting!

This movie was in and out of the theatre so fast, I never got a chance to see it : ( .. I wish they'd release it -before- Halloween. But the fact that it'll be on DVD real soon.. Makes me very happy !

I love House of a 1000 Corpses.. I thought it was excellent. I'm sure i'll feel the same about this one.

AmericanManiac
10-26-2005, 12:55 PM
Yeah I figured it would be out in time for halloween just have to wait 1 week after :-( It is a great film though!!!

gorefreak
10-26-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by i have no life
LOL I agree!!!!! :D
Maybe the felt the fans of the movie wouldn't have caught on to it being a sequel if they didn't reuse the same title with the word "still" thrown in? ;)