PDA

View Full Version : Frankenstein vs. the Creature from Blood Cove?

kevzilla666
10-17-2005, 09:21 PM
Hello Folks,

Has anyone heard of this new movie: Frankenstein vs. the Creature from Blood Cove? There is a film group in the SF Bay Area called Bay Area Film Events, and I recently received this message from their mailing list:

Bay Area Film Event’s HUGE Halloween Terrorama is this Friday in Burlingame and Saturday in Alameda.

After our extremely successful Godzillafest at the Castro last year and the premier of the newest Ultraman movie a couple months ago, we are now presenting our craziest show yet!

Both shows will feature an all-new movie in the tradition of the Grade Z horror films of the 1950s, William Winckler’s Frankenstein vs. the Creature from Blood Cove. Not only are we showing the movie, but we will have the cast and some of the crew members that worked on the film live at the theaters.

We also have truly twisted movie trailers and shorts. Plus, no Halloween would be complete without a costume contest, Time Warp challenge and of course snorting pumpkin seeds!

If all that wasn’t enough, we’ve brought in a very special guest to host all this madness! Straight from Cleveland Ohio, former horror movie host from Channel 44 in the 70s, THE GHOUL will be here live to entertain the audiences with his own unique brand of sick, psychotic humor!

All this for a paultry sum of only $10. Friday night, October 21 is at the Hyatt CineArts Theater in Burlingame. Saturday night, October 22 is at Auctions by the Bay in Alameda. Both shows start at 7:00pm, but doors open at 6:00pm for autographs, displays, booths and of course to sign up for the costume contest.

Advance tickets and further information is available at www.bayareafilmevents.com

The event sounds like a blast, and if you know who the "Ghoul" is then you know what I am talking about. But the movie is a mystery to me. I have read a couple reviews of it and they were pretty bland/vague in theirs descriptions of the movie, although they did say it was like the Lost Skeleton of Cadavera. So if anyone knows anything about this flick, please let me know.
Thanks!
Kev

slasherman
10-18-2005, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by kevzilla666

Advance tickets and further information is available at www.bayareafilmevents.com

ADOM
10-18-2005, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by slasherman
You noticed that, huh?
On the plus side though, I did a read review saying the movie mentioned is pretty good if you are a monster fan, like me.

The_Return
11-12-2005, 05:25 AM

MisterSadistro
11-13-2005, 10:31 PM
There is a film group in the SF Bay Area called Bay Area Film Events, and I recently received this message from their mailing list:
Remind me to sign up on a forum to randomly post an e-mail then never return again. Sure glad this wasn't a thinly veiled way of spamming the film here :rolleyes:
CK