PDA

View Full Version : My sculptures..

orlock
10-17-2005, 04:36 AM
Hi,

I am a newbie here and I would like to share my work with you.

My website is : www.blairsculpture.com

Enjoy!

bwind22
10-17-2005, 04:50 AM
Well, then you shoulda posted some pictures instead of just spamming your website.

slasherman
10-17-2005, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by orlock
Hi,

I am a newbie here and I would like to share my work with you.

My website is : www.blairsculpture.com

Enjoy!
..next time you visit a forum..try and talk to some members(Posts: 1 ) before spamming your work...

ThePhantom
11-11-2005, 03:19 PM
How is that spamming this is were you put up art work and that is what they did. So i see it as not spamming

By they way orlock those are very nice sculptures

slasherman
11-12-2005, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by ThePhantom
How is that spamming this is were you put up art work and that is what they did. So i see it as not spamming

I just tried to make him stay a little longer...and I agree nice work....but still I think its spamming....the purpose of showing his work is to sell.....why hasnt he post more than 1 post ?

bwind22
11-12-2005, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by ThePhantom

He didn't post any artwork, he posted a link to his website. That's spamming.

ThePhantom
11-12-2005, 08:47 PM
Ok just wondering how he was spamming

Thanks

Elvis_Christ
12-01-2005, 03:48 AM
^^ Because he's not being part of the community. His post was like the pamphlets and shit you get in the mailbox compared with the shit you wanna read. Dig?

But I guess people don't send real mail anymore do they?

Fuck I'm starting to get in a bad mood.........

BlOoDy_DeSiRe
12-09-2005, 07:44 AM
I'm not trying to make enimies, but I think you should just appreciate his work. By the way orlock, great job

VampiricClown
12-09-2005, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by bwind22
He didn't post any artwork, he posted a link to his website. That's spamming.

Interesting. I just have one question about the spamming your website thing though. Is it not spamming to have your dvd collection link or personal blog page in your signature?

RavageRitual
12-09-2005, 08:15 AM
I like them alot.

RavageRitual
12-09-2005, 08:17 AM
It will be spammin if he never posts again

slasherman
12-09-2005, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by VampiricClown
Interesting. I just have one question about the spamming your website thing though. Is it not spamming to have your dvd collection link or personal blog page in your signature?
..not if you are a "real" member :)

...and BlOoDy_DeSiRe ...I liked his work....but spamming has nothing to do with the quality of the product....it's the presentation of it....