PDA

View Full Version : * Part 4...in space!

The STE
10-13-2005, 03:25 PM
The Hellraiser thread reminded me, how come so many horror series' have that lame 4th movie where they put the monster in space? I know Critters, Hellraiser, and Leprechaun did this, were there any others?*

*-Jason X doesn't count, that was satire.

massacre man
10-13-2005, 05:17 PM
weren't there talks of Ginger Snaps 4 in space?

kung-fu-jesus
10-13-2005, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by The STE
The Hellraiser thread reminded me, how come so many horror series' have that lame 4th movie where they put the monster in space? I know Critters, Hellraiser, and Leprechaun did this, were there any others?*

*-Jason X doesn't count, that was satire.

actulaly the fourth hellraiser wasnt bad, as for the others they sucked. i dont think there have been any other that have had there fourth film in space.

slasherman
10-14-2005, 03:16 AM

Ghoulies IV (1994) :confused:

novakru
10-14-2005, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by kung-fu-jesus
actulaly the fourth hellraiser wasnt bad, as for the others they sucked. i dont think there have been any other that have had there fourth film in space.

This is good to hear.
All I remember about it was there was a guy at a computer doing some wierd stuff to the box(but then again,I may have just seen a preview...)

Despare
10-14-2005, 08:32 AM
Jason X should count even though it's not the fourth movie. Satire?? Bah, it counts, Jason's in space, it's all a lot of fun. Critters had to do with space from the very beginning too, that's like saying Alien did that.

alkytrio666
10-14-2005, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Despare
Jason X should count even though it's not the fourth movie. Satire?? Bah, it counts, Jason's in space, it's all a lot of fun. Critters had to do with space from the very beginning too, that's like saying Alien did that.

Jason X? A lot of fun?!

I think were talking about two different Jason X's here.

thepsychicfetus
10-14-2005, 02:01 PM
jason x was, you can't deny, an entertaining film. although it had no plot, story or logical thought, the death scenes were incredibly entertaining. head+liquid nitrogen=excellent

p.s. satire is not the word to describe this movie. and if you still think it does, what is this movie a satire of? just wonderin.

The STE
10-14-2005, 02:51 PM
both the previous F13 movies and all the "put the monster in space" movies. (although satire might not be the word I'm looking for)

Ya know, there were originally plans to put Michael in space (around the 6th movie)

The_Return
10-14-2005, 03:32 PM
It isnt "Part 4", but Dracula 3000 is in space....looks really crappy, anyone seen it?

slasherman
10-14-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
It isnt "Part 4", but Dracula 3000 is in space....looks really crappy, anyone seen it?
..sounds pretty bad....whata fuck is he doing there ?

knife_fight
10-14-2005, 04:31 PM
drinking blood and turning into a bat

Despare
10-14-2005, 07:20 PM
Because a bat in space would be reaaaally cool lol. Oh, and Jason X was fun! C'mon, you didn't laugh at the computer simulation of the 80s? Were you around in the 80s? Good, fun, & stupid movie.

The STE
10-14-2005, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by slasherman
..sounds pretty bad....whata fuck is he doing there ?

I think the real question is "why is he black all of a sudden?"

bwind22
10-14-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by The_Return

Dracula 3000 sucked ass.

Just Like Leprechaun 4. The Critters movies were all right about on par with average and Hellraiser 4 was a little better than average. Jason X was hilarious.

The STE
10-14-2005, 10:51 PM
I didn't like Bloodline. Although, I was young and foolish and looking forward to it like it was the second coming of Jesus or something...MAN I was dissapointed...

slasherman
10-15-2005, 05:34 AM
I didn't like Bloodline. Although, I was young and foolish and looking forward to it like it was the second coming of Jesus or something...MAN I was dissapointed...
..I hate it..."Hellraiser: Inferno" (number 5) much better..
...anyway did Shaft go to space in the 4 movie...he went to africa in the 3
http://www.thrillingdetective.com/images/shaft.JPG

filmmaker2
10-15-2005, 07:41 AM
You see, if George Romero had had the GUTS to set Pt. 4 of his Zombie Saga in SPACE, he would have had a memorable, classic movie. But NOOOOO.

Hulkster92
10-15-2005, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by bwind22

Just Like Leprechaun 4. The Critters movies were all right about on par with average and Hellraiser 4 was a little better than average. Jason X was hilarious.

The sad part is, I don't think Jason X was even meant to be hilarious.

But, I agree. It was pretty hilarious.