PDA

View Full Version : Red Alert!!!!!!!!!

allmykids
12-07-2003, 05:53 PM
The person who posted under ERRATTUM is saying this site is riped off, IF I UNDERSTAND IT RIGHT!! I checked out there site, i think they are just mad that ours is doing so well at 750 members plus to there 229. THEY said and i "QUOTE: I URGE MY FELLOW HORROR DRUNX TO STAND UP AND FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT FOR REAL HORROR"! URGING THEM TO MAKE 2 POSTS EACH IN OUR SITE, TO PROTEST OUR SITE!! SO HOLD ON FOR SOME TROUBLE!!! I love this forum!! SO I SAY TO THEM, FUCK OFF AND CLIMB BACK UP WHAT EVER SHIT YOU OUT!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
12-07-2003, 05:58 PM
No way in Hell You have to be kidding..They are just jealous...oh boy if its true theres going to be a lot of crap..GREAT where are the moderators when you need one?:confused:

bloodrayne
12-07-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by allmykids
The person who posted under ERRATTUM is saying this site is riped off, IF I UNDERSTAND IT RIGHT!! I checked out there site, i think they are just mad that ours is doing so well at 750 members plus to there 229. THEY said and i "QUOTE: I URGE MY FELLOW HORROR DRUNX TO STAND UP AND FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT FOR REAL HORROR"! URGING THEM TO MAKE 2 POSTS EACH IN OUR SITE, TO PROTEST OUR SITE!! SO HOLD ON FOR SOME TROUBLE!!! I love this forum!! SO I SAY TO THEM, FUCK OFF AND CLIMB BACK UP WHAT EVER SHIT YOU OUT!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

What is THEIR site called? Maybe WE can send some trouble THEIR way...fight fire with fire...

BABY
12-07-2003, 06:50 PM
hi if you guys or girls need me to fight i will:)

allmykids
12-07-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by SoUl SuRvIvOrS
No way in Hell You have to be kidding..They are just jealous...oh boy if its true theres going to be a lot of crap..GREAT where are the moderators when you need one?:confused: IT IS POSTED IN NEW MEMBER LOUNGE under MORTIMAR AND THE TRUE HORROR SCENE!!! PLEASE PASS THE WORD!!!!! I WOULD HATE TO SEE ANYTHING HAPPEN TO OUR FORUM!!! FOREVER LOYAL!!! :D ;)

avenger00soul
12-07-2003, 07:16 PM
The "true horror scene"? WTF??? I guess we're a bunch of poseurs.

allmykids
12-07-2003, 07:22 PM
GUESS they have THE BEST HORROR ENVY!!!! SUCKS TO BE THEM!! :D :D :D :D :D

coldwhisper
12-07-2003, 07:24 PM
those guys are just jealous..... just dont give them what they want.

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
12-07-2003, 07:29 PM
okay if we are all posers ...Avenger You are our leader...lead us..heheheheh LOL...you are the top poster and must lead..YOUVE been drafted hehehhe:D

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
12-07-2003, 09:27 PM
Allmykids.....are you talking about the Yahoo Group Horror Drunx?
:confused: :confused: :confused:

VampRocker
12-07-2003, 09:36 PM
I feel so...cheapened...

I thought I was Horror to the Extreme!

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
12-07-2003, 09:50 PM
heheheheh..lol... we all thought we were....Vamprocker

allmykids
12-07-2003, 10:18 PM
Allmykids.....are you talking about the Yahoo Group Horror Drunx?
:confused: :confused: :confused: this is the site htt://www.livejournal.com/commuity/horrordrunx/ It really had me pissed off!! :mad: :mad: check it out!!

Arioch
12-07-2003, 10:53 PM
this is the site htt://www.livejournal.com/commuity/horrordrunx/ It really had me pissed off!! check it out

No Way a website like that will be nearly as popular as horror.com, sounds like somebody is jealous.

_Leatha_Face_
12-08-2003, 05:10 AM
1 word "HATERS" lol

avenger00soul
12-08-2003, 06:02 AM
okay if we are all posers ...Avenger You are our leader...lead us..heheheheh LOL...you are the top poster and must lead..YOUVE been drafted hehehhe:D

I went to the site last night. I don't think we have anything to worry about. Apparently they think horror.com is holding the horrordrunx domain name hostage for....a hefty ransom. LOL. I really don't think it's anything for us to sweat.

allmykids
12-08-2003, 06:42 AM
sO YOU DON'T THINK THERE MEMBERS ARE GOING TO UNLEASH ON US?? BECAUSE I GOT THE EMPRESSION THAT THEY WHERE! IN ANY CASE IF THEY FLOOD US WITH POSTS ABOUT WHAT EVER THERE FUCKING PROBLEM IS IT WILL DEFINATLY BE VERY ANOYING! OF COURSE SO IS A FLY! GUESS WE WILL JUST SWAT IT!!!!! :D ;)

MichaelMyers
12-08-2003, 06:58 AM
"Horror Drunx"? The fuck?

avenger00soul
12-08-2003, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by allmykids
sO YOU DON'T THINK THERE MEMBERS ARE GOING TO UNLEASH ON US??

Not really. I read their post about horror.com "stealing" their name and only one member replied. I don't think it'll become a big issue. And if it does, they'll just be adding members and traffic to our site. It would kinda defeat their purpose.

meetthecreeper
12-08-2003, 07:56 AM
Not to worry my dear, The Creeper will pay them a visit. Any survivors? doubtful. They seem to be suffering from P*&is envy. They need to get over it. If we dont give them any responses they will just go away. Just say no to trolls!!!

allmykids
12-08-2003, 08:02 AM
SO i guess i should shut my piehole now!!!! It just fired up my anger and the the need for a good fight when it is something you belive in!!! SHUTING UP NOW!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Colm O' Toole
12-08-2003, 08:17 AM
What I can't see is whats with the competition. In the end we are all horror fans and share the same interests. I think they should stop posting shit about us on there site. In the famous words of Jack Nicholson in Mars Attack's "Why can't we all just get along."

VenomX
12-08-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by Colm O' Toole
What I can't see is whats with the competition. In the end we are all horror fans and share the same interests. I think they should stop posting shit about us on there site. In the famous words of Jack Nicholson in Mars Attack's "Why can't we all just get along."

Word. Lets not turn this forum into some prepubescent struggle for territory.

Killer Clown#1
12-08-2003, 11:33 AM
"If we must give up our board then we give them hell before we do it!!!!!!!!" sorry I just watched Matrix revolutions again:rolleyes: Fuck those fucks if they come on we just bitch them out and/or ignore them!

allmykids
12-08-2003, 11:36 AM
Well I feel like a DUMB ASS!! I WAS NOT TRYING TO START TROUBLE I JUST THOUGHT YOU GUYS WOULD WANT TO KNOW. :( :(

Ritualistic
12-08-2003, 01:53 PM
WTF? they are idiots ... this forum has to be the fastest growing I have seen... and we are not ripoffs.. we are true horror gorehounds.. fuck all them bitches... \m/ death to them all :D