PDA

View Full Version : We Are The Filmakers Now

Arioch
12-07-2003, 04:32 PM
Bunn100 is putting together a production team for his upcomming movie. Ive already signed on as music director so anyone interested in getting their music on it pm me. We're still lookin for actors, writers, camaramen, and other people generally interested in helping and lending support. Help get the word out guys, were really gonna do this up.

Ritualistic
12-08-2003, 05:40 PM
well if I lived closer to you guyz I would surely help out..... got some shit going on myself, me and a lot of people are starting works on a movie next summer.... should be fucking good since we are financing a lot ourselves...

Arioch
12-08-2003, 06:46 PM
well if I lived closer to you guyz I would surely help out..... got some shit going on myself, me and a lot of people are starting works on a movie next summer.... should be fucking good since we are financing a lot ourselves...

Hey thats GREAT! if you ever need any soundtrack work or any music work, ill write a soundtrack for free, and am makin contacts with the bands on this board so if you need our help at all just shoot me a pm, id love to help.

Ritualistic
12-12-2003, 04:59 PM
good deal

HappyCamper
12-13-2003, 04:53 PM
sounds kickass! i'm going to be working with my screenwriting professor on some series of horror shorts.