PDA

View Full Version : Twisted Fairy Tales

bloodrayne
11-20-2003, 07:19 AM
As for fairy tale/horror movies...They need to get George Romero,Wes Craven,and John Carpenter to do a "Hansel and Gretel" where they identify with the poor old witch...join her coven...and end up sacrificing and eating their parents...I guess you would have to change the story...a little...

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
11-20-2003, 07:27 AM
AWWW Shit that could be a very interesting version of Hansel and Gretel... Bloodrayne

AUSTIN316426808
11-20-2003, 08:17 AM
Freeway takes Little Red Riding Hood and twists it all the fuck up.

Freeway 2 does the same with Hansel and Gretel.

Neither are horror movies, but both are really weird. Well, not so much the first, but the second is just creepy.

crazy clown
11-22-2003, 02:52 PM
actually most of the brothers grimm tales are actually a little creepy if you read the true ones.

Arioch
11-22-2003, 03:32 PM
Ya the original form of the Grim Brothers tales is actually pretty dark, theyr usually toned down to be told to children.

bloodrayne
11-22-2003, 05:44 PM
I've Got "Grimm's Grimmest"...The Book...and you're RIGHT...They certainly didn't start out to be what they became...The Fairy Tale was born in a time when "Fairies" were evil, wicked, scary things...The stories were told to "BAD" little children, to scare them into submission. You know...Be good or the BOOGEYMAN will get you...That sort of thing...So, they were originally, intentionally written to be terrifying...

mudsliptones
11-23-2003, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Arioch
Ya the original form of the Grim Brothers tales is actually pretty dark, theyr usually toned down to be told to children.

just look at snwowhite
the dwarfs......
in the real story theirs only 1 dwarf (little human, dunno how you call it in english) and he's not that friendley as doozy lol
I would love to read the true storys of those grimm brothers

bloodrayne
01-13-2004, 06:19 PM
What about a wickedly twisted version of Cinderella?...Don't you think that years of mental abuse could cause her to go psycho? How about a little payback for the stepmom and stepsisters?...Why couldn't the fairy Godmother end up being a Demon or Djinn?...Maybe everything that was done for her should come at a price...Just a few thoughts...You guys got any?

bloodygurl02
01-13-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by crazy clown
actually most of the brothers grimm tales are actually a little creepy if you read the true ones.

i am having trouble finding them and i would love to read the true versions

Originally posted by bloodrayne
What about a wickedly twisted version of Cinderella?...Don't you think that years of mental abuse could cause her to go psycho? How about a little payback for the stepmom and stepsisters?...Why couldn't the fairy Godmother end up being a Demon or Djinn?...Maybe everything that was done for her should come at a price...Just a few thoughts...You guys got any?

that would b awesome if that happend. waht about a twisted version of stories like aladdin or rapunzel. i am sure they could possibly make for twisted stories if written the right way. by the way good thread who ever started it

bloodrayne
01-13-2004, 08:33 PM
Okay, how about Little Red Riding Hood?...

What if the wolf turned out to be her dad who disappeared a long time ago?...Her mother knew about it, that's why she told her not to talk to strangers in the woods, but she still let her go into the woods because she figured he would never hurt her because he was her dad...So, anyway...After so many years, he wants to see his daughter...goes to the grandmother's to tell her about it...She thinks it's a bad idea...They fight, he bites her, but he doesn't kill her because she is his mother...Red shows up...The grandmother "wolfs out" and because she has been newly turned, cannot control herself...so she kills and eats her son and her granddaughter...When she's normal again and sees what she's done...She commits suicide

Come on guys...it's your turn...twist something for me...what have you got?

bloodygurl02
01-13-2004, 08:43 PM
Okay, how about Little Red Riding Hood?...

What if the wolf turned out to be her dad who disappeared a long time ago?...Her mother knew about it, that's why she told her not to talk to strangers in the woods, but she still let her go into the woods because she figured he would never hurt her because he was her dad...So, anyway...After so many years, he wants to see his daughter...goes to the grandmother's to tell her about it...She thinks it's a bad idea...They fight, he bites her, but he doesn't kill her because she is his mother...Red shows up...The grandmother "wolfs out" and because she has been newly turned, cannot control herself...so she kills and eats her son and her granddaughter...When she's normal again and sees what she's done...She commits suicide

Come on guys...it's your turn...twist something for me...what have you got?

that sounds pretty kool. a twisted version of jack and the bean stalk would b kool. i can't think of how to twist it right now but i am sure it would b one fucked up story to twist:D

bloodrayne
01-13-2004, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by bloodygurl02
that sounds pretty kool. a twisted version of jack and the bean stalk would b kool. i can't think of how to twist it right now but i am sure it would b one fucked up story to twist:D

Think about it...and do it...I can't wait to see where you go with it:)

bloodygurl02
01-13-2004, 09:04 PM
Think about it...and do it...I can't wait to see where you go with it:)

ok hers my atempt bloodrayne:

having a lil trouble remebering the story completey but here it goes.

jack goes up the bean stalk to a dark wasteland of bones w/ blood every where. the giants is now a a blood thirsty mutated giant and he eats jack and climbs down the bean stalk and kills the whole village.

it may not b the greatest but its waht i could come up w/ for now its been a while since i last read jack and the beanstalk. if any one wants to add more to what i came up w/ feel free to

bloodrayne
01-13-2004, 09:16 PM
ok hers my atempt bloodrayne:

having a lil trouble remebering the story completey but here it goes.

jack goes up the bean stalk to a dark wasteland of bones w/ blood every where. the giants is now a a blood thirsty mutated giant and he eats jack and climbs down the bean stalk and kills the whole village.

it may not b the greatest but its waht i could come up w/ for now its been a while since i last read jack and the beanstalk. if any one wants to add more to what i came up w/ feel free to

Really interesting concept and good attempt...I was thinking more along the lines of...

The "giant" is just a regular guy like us...Jack is the menace...He comes from some microcosm...The beanstalk is just a normal beanstalk in the "giant"'s garden...Jack's people are starving...The "magic beans" are regular beans that one of his people found...Anyway...looking for ANY solution to the starvation problem...He climbs up...Sees this guy has MASSIVE amounts of food..."Golden Eggs" becomes a metaphor based on the fact that just one goose egg could feed his entire village, thereby making them valuable...Jack kills the guy...takes his stuff...The sheriff and townspeople in our world are completely baffled...The people in Jack's subterranian world want more stuff...Huge battle with the little people insues...Much murder and mayhem...

Any thoughts?

bloodygurl02
01-13-2004, 09:19 PM
Really interesting concept and good attempt...I was thinking more along the lines of...

The "giant" is just a regular guy like us...Jack is the menace...He comes from some microcosm...The beanstalk is just a normal beanstalk in the "giant"'s garden...Jack's people are starving...The "magic beans" are regular beans that one of his people found...Anyway...looking for ANY solution to the starvation problem...He climbs up...Sees this guy has MASSIVE amounts of food..."Golden Eggs" becomes a metaphor based on the fact that just one goose egg could feed his entire village, thereby making them valuable...Jack kills the guy...takes his stuff...The sheriff and townspeople in our world are completely baffled...The people in Jack's subterranian world want more stuff...Huge battle with the little people insues...Much murder and mayhem...

Any thoughts?

wow that was great bloodrayne. u have a great imagination. u r really good at this.:D

bloodrayne
01-13-2004, 09:25 PM
wow that was great bloodrayne. u have a great imagination. u r really good at this.:D

Thanks Bloodygurl...I appreciate it...Here's a little more...I forgot to explain the "singing harp"...Jack tells his people that it "sings" because his people have never heard music...Apparently, BC Rich doesn't produce anything that small...LOL...(You guitar guys know what I'm talking about):)

hash23
01-13-2004, 09:59 PM
a crossover of a nightmare on elm street with sleeping beauty or rip van winkle... just think about it cause both these fairy tales character slept for a long time, just think of the battle between them and freddie hahahahah lol...

also we could have pied piper of hamlin, using the mice that he supposed to get rid of, to kill his enemies, something like willard. or maybe instead of mice, he is controlling ppl or maybe zombies... let me know if you liked my ideas k.

hash

bloodrayne
01-13-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by hash23
a crossover of a nightmare on elm street with sleeping beauty or rip van winkle... just think about it cause both these fairy tales character slept for a long time, just think of the battle between them and freddie hahahahah lol...

also we could have pied piper of hamlin, using the mice that he supposed to get rid of, to kill his enemies, something like willard. or maybe instead of mice, he is controlling ppl or maybe zombies... let me know if you liked my ideas k.

hash

Good "ideas"...but, give me a story...more details...Someone mentioned Rapunzel...How about this...

Rapunzel turns out to be an evil witch with a Charles Manson mentality and ability to influence people...She was locked in the tower by the queen to protect the people from her...She convinced the prince that the Queen was evil and that SHE was the victim...Every time he came to see her, she would force him to unwittingly go out and slaughter people...The Queen found out what was going on...Cut off all her hair so that it would stop...But, Rapunzel had such a strong hold on the prince, because he truly loved her, that he murdered the Queen in a violent act of vengence...The Queen's people had him executed (even though he was her son), by guillotine in the town square...Rapunzel watched it all from the window in her tower...and laughed her wicked ass off...

Now...will someone else come up with something? Where are all the horror mavens on this forum???:confused: :)

predfan
01-14-2004, 12:44 AM
my ideas are usually pretty weird, but if u guys really want to know, here goes:

hansel and gretel...the witch captures them and brings them to her shack deep in the woods, puts each one in a seperate cage...she kills gretel infront of hansel, cuts up gretel...she fries parts of gretel and throws them into hansels cage....days and days pass, eventually out of hunger hansel is forced to eat his sisters fried remains...meanwhile his father is looking for them for weeks on end, not able to find them.....eventually hansel finishes eating his sister, and the witch lets him go..hansel has become crazed due to eating his sister...eventually his father runs into hansel and is joyful, but hansel kills him...years pass...eventually hansel decides to go back home (still crazy) he eats his dad bit by bit to sustain him as he journeys to find his home..one day when his mother is out in the garden reminiscing on her lost family, he comes out of nowhere, she is delighted, cant believe her eyes, he kills her.....he wanders around the forest, haunted by madness and grief..the with rejoices, she got a boy to kill his family....

well thats it basically

bloodrayne
01-14-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by predfan
my ideas are usually pretty weird, but if u guys really want to know, here goes:

hansel and gretel...the witch captures them and brings them to her shack deep in the woods, puts each one in a seperate cage...she kills gretel infront of hansel, cuts up gretel...she fries parts of gretel and throws them into hansels cage....days and days pass, eventually out of hunger hansel is forced to eat his sisters fried remains...meanwhile his father is looking for them for weeks on end, not able to find them.....eventually hansel finishes eating his sister, and the witch lets him go..hansel has become crazed due to eating his sister...eventually his father runs into hansel and is joyful, but hansel kills him...years pass...eventually hansel decides to go back home (still crazy) he eats his dad bit by bit to sustain him as he journeys to find his home..one day when his mother is out in the garden reminiscing on her lost family, he comes out of nowhere, she is delighted, cant believe her eyes, he kills her.....he wanders around the forest, haunted by madness and grief..the with rejoices, she got a boy to kill his family....

well thats it basically

Now see?...That wasn't so difficult and it was another interesting new way to go with an old story...Thank you, Predfan

bloodrayne
01-14-2004, 08:05 AM
I'm sure that someone here can produce a better rendition of Rumpelstiltskin than what the movie portrayed...Anyone want to try?

Je Suis Phnomne
01-14-2004, 01:49 PM

Any thoughts?

Sounds like Jack and the Beanstalk crossed over to Needful Things

Je Suis Phnomne
01-14-2004, 02:04 PM
http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~wbarker/fairies/grimm/

this site has 210 of the Grimm tales available for online reading, you can also download all of them in one zip file for offline reading as well.

bloodrayne
01-15-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Je Suis Phnomne
Sounds like Jack and the Beanstalk crossed over to Needful Things

Actually...It sort of makes me think "Evil Borrowers"...

bloodrayne
01-18-2004, 08:52 AM
I don't suppose that it would be possible to do anything with the "Three Little Pigs"...Can anyone even think of anymore fairy tales to "doctor" up?

meetthecreeper
01-18-2004, 09:04 AM
Yeah how about the Billygoats Gruff, the troll under the bridge, no longer has billygoats crossing over because these are modern times now and so Mister Troll has to find a different way to satisfy his appetite.

billbundix
01-18-2004, 06:46 PM
i always wondered about this. in jack and the beanstalk, at the end of the story, after the giant was dead, what did they do with the body? maybe, just maybe, when it fell it landed on jacks house, destroying it. and maybe it was like, 100 feet tall. way too big to move. and maybe the land was going through a famine, sooooooo. jack gets his ax and begins wacking big hunks out of this giant then invites all of his neighbors to come over. and since no one has eaten in a long time, all the people in the kingdom carve a piece off and brings it home to eat, just like a bunch of fire ants. and after they pick all the meat off the bones, jack carves out the skull and makes it his home. sorry, just a thought:)

bloodygurl02
01-18-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by billbundix
i always wondered about this. in jack and the beanstalk, at the end of the story, after the giant was dead, what did they do with the body? maybe, just maybe, when it fell it landed on jacks house, destroying it. and maybe it was like, 100 feet tall. way too big to move. and maybe the land was going through a famine, sooooooo. jack gets his ax and begins wacking big hunks out of this giant then invites all of his neighbors to come over. and since no one has eaten in a long time, all the people in the kingdom carve a piece off and brings it home to eat, just like a bunch of fire ants. and after they pick all the meat off the bones, jack carves out the skull and makes it his home. sorry, just a thought:)

thats a good way to go w/ it

predfan
01-18-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by billbundix

sounds like a nice story to tell the children bwahahahaha

bloodrayne
09-17-2005, 11:52 AM
I decided to bump this thread since the subject has been renewed in another thread...

Anyone care to add to it?:)

Angra
09-17-2005, 11:55 AM
O´boy, what an oldie!

bloodrayne
09-17-2005, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Angra
O´boy, what an oldie! Yup...Now READ it:)

There's a link to Grimm's original fairy tales...If it still works...I thought some of you guys might be interested...

And, personally, I'd like to see what some of you new guys would do with some of the old fairy tales...

Angra
09-18-2005, 01:39 PM

jack goes up the bean stalk to a dark wasteland of bones w/ blood every where. the giants is now a a blood thirsty mutated giant

I like this piece.

I don´t quite remember the whole story, but here´s my version.

It´s like a horror version of "Labyrinth".

Jack finds a small box with 3 beans, yadayadayada... Jack wakes up next morning and discovers the beans has grown up into the sky. The next he notices is the giant, as described above, sliding down the bean stalk. He hides in fear while the giant destroys the village and eat all living it sees and on its way back takes something (Whatever) important to Jack before it crawls up into the sky.
After the shock, Jack gathers a few survivors and together they go after the giant up the bean stalk.
What they find at the end of the bean stalk is not just a field with a castle. It´s a small land that looks like the cross between a nightmare and hell (Read bloodygurl´s describtion and add dark gloomy woods, treacherous lakes and mountains) and far away in the distance they can see the castle. Somehow they know that´s where they have to go.
On their journey, the village people (LOL) encounters both helpful and horrifying cratures and as the story progresses they one by one suffers horrible deaths to all the evil that lurks in this harsh place.
When Jack finally stands in front of the big gates of the castle he´s all alone.

He finally manage to pull himself together and finds the courage to knock on the gates doors. The doors slooowly opens up and in the opening stands GOD and bid him a warm and friendly hello. "Welcome home Jack". - The end

(Just kidding about that last part);) :p :p :p

Angra
09-18-2005, 02:08 PM
Here´s another ending to that story.

Jack finally manage to pull himself together and finds the courage to knock on the gates doors. The doors slooowly opens up and in the opening stands Zwoti and greets him:
"welcome Jack...............don't take things personally......etc

and keep repeating

it's only a forum...
it's only a forum..."

- The end

:p

The_Return
09-18-2005, 03:46 PM
I actually like the 1st ending you thought up Angra. I could mean the Giant infact destroyed the enitre village, including Jack and the [ahem] village people, and the whole movie/story is, unbeknownst to them, the journey they must make to enter Heaven. I like it!

Peter Pan-

Peter is a ruthless serial killer/kidnapper, the lost boys are infact a brainwashed cult of children Peter kidnapped. Having been created by Neverland itself, Peter can never die under any cercumstances [sp?], and has retained the eternal youth of the land itself.. Peter leaves Never land to kidnap Micheal Darling, but his sibllings John and Wendy witness him, and a forced to acompany him to Neverland. Once there, he kills John inforont of Micheal and Wendy, and throws Wendy into the ocean. Days lter, she is picked up by a Pirtate Ship, which is lead by Captain Hook, and ruthless adult who escaped from Peter years ago by cutting off his own hand. He wants revenge, but until now, couldnt find Peter's camp, which Wendy was shown to before being left for dead. They break into Peter's camp, slaughter the lost boys as they are beyond saving, and chain Peter to a tree, after giving him a seryum that accelrates the aging process. As Peter wastes away, Hook chops off Wendys head and stiks it on a pike infront of Peter so he will always know the instrument of his demise.

The_Return
09-18-2005, 03:50 PM
Oh, forgot something:

Thanks to a clever hiding place, Micheal survived the massacre. The ghastly, aged body of Peter convices Micheal to go to the very center of Neverland. Once there, the spirt of the land corupts Micheal through gruesome images and stories of terror unimaginable. He thus became the ageless Micheal Pan, doomed to live the curse of his predacessors forever.

Arioch
09-19-2005, 04:46 AM
Good god....what an old thread....

LadyFrost
01-05-2007, 05:35 AM
thanks to bloodrayne for showing me this thread, i've read the entire thing im glad i did, its helped me imensly...i've got a few ideas here are some of them....

little red riding hood:

little red is all grown up (well actually she's seventeen or so) and she's doing the "going into the forst" thing that her mother never told her to do, her mother's voice whispering in her head about the dangers of the forest. Her father, having been killed long ago, was once a woodcutter who use to come home, after a long day of cutting wood, to tell bedtime stories of all the "nasty" things that lived in the forest.

he once told little red about a cottage that was in the centre of the fores the housed a wicked witch in the guise of an old grandmother. being a bold little girl Little red always tried to venture into the forest to view this old cottage and the wicked witch, but was always thwarted. after her nine birthday Little Red forgot about the cottage putting it behind her. Her father died shortly after.

Now on the eve of her father's death Little red goes into the forst, wearing the blood red cloak, and wonders towards the cottage humming her favourite lullaby, the sun setting and the village woodcutters slowly walking home from a long days work.

upon reaching the little run down cottage Little Red knows upon the door repeating the words she always sings "Grandmother, Grandmother oh please let me in." (read this in an original version of Little Red) as always the witch lets her in, disguised as an old woman. once she is inside the cottage she see's the large massive wolf sitting in the corner of the little cottage, teeth bared snarling with saliva dripping from its black lips. Little Red screams, alerting one of the woodsman. He comes running, slaughters the wolf and saves Little Red. But...the witch is behind him and cuts him down, severing his head from his body.

Little Red smiles as she watches the body fall to the ground, an image of her father falling the same way many years before. his blood spilling upon her pretty white cloak that her mother had bought her for her birthday. the axe was quite heavy for her small little hands. as she watches the new woodsmand bleed to death her mothers voice rings in her ears, telling her not to go into the woods.

basically my Little Red story is that Little Red's father sexually abused her when she was younger, in the cottage in the woods, and her mother knew about it but could do nothing to stop it (females didnt have rights back then) except to warn Little Red never to go into the forest. so of course LIttle Red kills her father and then lures any woodscutters (lumping them in with her father and howe vile he was) to kill them. I dont know if i want to make the witch a figment of Little Reds imgination, to give her an excuse so that she doesn't realize she is the one killing the men or not.

i have a beauty and the beast story that im twisitng right now, but i havent gotten very far i've only thought up the idea that Beauty's family has been put under a curse (one that went wrong) and selected females in the family have gained two split personalities, one innocent and sweet the other twisted and evil. Her mother had the split personalities and Beauty is the only one out of her two sisters to gain the curse. She goes out every night and rampages through the village killing off whom ever she can find (in her evil personality state of course) the villages think its a beast and call for the Prince's aid. The Prince is the only living member of his family as long ago they were slaughtered by a beast (beauty's mother, but nobody but the father knows this) and now he is a cold senselss man. He refused the villages and leaves them to be slaughter. Beauty and her family live in the woods off the Princes Castle, keeping themselvs as far away from the village as possible....thats all i have so far....i have to figure out how im getting beauty into the castle...she's going confuse the hell out of the prince because one minute she's pure and innocent the next she's wicked and evil.

so what do you guys think?

xxfrostyxx

LadyFrost
01-06-2007, 11:11 AM
Ok I thought up another variation, this one is for Sleeping Beauty and it was inspired but what Hash23 said about a crossover with Freddy. I hope that you all like it.

sleeping beauty:

sleeping beauty (aurora) is born to the most infamous King and Queen in all the land. They are the kindest, most loving people who treat their own people as they were apart of the royal family. it is unknown why when they finally concieved and birthed a child, that this child turned out to be the very epitome of evil.

On the day of Aurora's presentation to the Kingdom, a witch, condembed to the south woods of the Land, places a curse upon the child. A foretelling that when Aurora turned nineteen she would be placed into an enteral sleep, that she would never awake from. This witch was thought to be an evil melevalont sourceror and was banished from the castle. In truth the witch knew what kind of evil Aurora would spread across the land once she grew.

Slowly as the years crawled by the King and Queen begain to realize what their daughter was. She was not like other children, she did not place nice. She could not keep a pet without torturing it to death. She could not be left alone in a room with anyone. She was a terrible wicked child and the King and Queen could not wait for her nineteenth birthday and for the foretelling to come upon their only child.

For years three fairies, suposably good fairies, tried to convince the King and Queen that it was all the Witches fault.That she had placed a spell upon the Princess, making her do the Witches bidding. But the King and Queen would hear none of it. For they had kept a close eye upon the Witch, keeping guards at her door day and night in the woods. She had not cast any spells, she had done now magic since the night of Aurora's birth. She was not the one to blame. Finding no other course of action the King and Queen locked the Princess in the tallest tower. Keeping her away from everyone, believing this would keep the Kingdom safe until her birthday.

What they did not know was the Princess was visited by the three fairies who could transform themselves into whatever their hearts desired. Every night they would come to her tower, they would teach her things, things that not mortal being should ever know. And every night when the Princess slept, children in the Kingdom would die.

There was no explaining the cause of death. But there were simptoms that would appear weeks prior to the childs death. They would become restless in sleep. Bruises would appear along their arms and legs, like some fierce strength had gripped them. Nightmares would take hold every night. Until their last night where their screams of agony would drown the village before ceasing just before dawn, taking their last breath with them.

Nobody knew what was happening to the children. Except for the three fairies. They had taught the Princess how to dreamwalk...hoping that she would go to her parents in sleep and convince them that she was a normal person and she was not evil. They had not expected the deep seeded evil that lay dormint inside Aurora while she was awake. Her true evil was shown when she slept and travelled to the dreams of the children.

Unabale to bear what they had done the fairies devised a spell that would keep the princess awake long enough to see her nineteenth birthday without harming another child. Two weeks she was kept awake. Two weeks in which she sent her mother insane with the ramblings of escapades in the dreams of the children. She would yell to anyone who could hear her of all the evil deeds she had done. The halls echoed with her crimes.

Finally the night of her birthday arrived. She was taken down from her tower and brought to her room, oppulently direcated. She had become weak and fragile from the weeks of yelling and crying out. She had been brought now food for the last week of her entrapment, no water for the last two days. She was close to death when they layed her upon the silk sheets of her chamber bed. As the sun set, the golden raise of life flooding the floor, the dark princess fell into her last slumber. The foretelling had come about. Weeks prior the Witch had come to the castle demanding to speak with the King and Queen. She had told them that the killings in the village would stop with her foretelling. If the Princess surcombed to the eternal sleep, she would be trapped within her own nightmar, unable to escape and terrify the young ones while they slept. The deaths would stop when the Princess slumbered deeply.

For ten years the Princess slept. Her chamber was kept immaculate. She was clensed daily by maids employed for just such a task. Her hair brushed and braided nightly. It was if they were waiting for her to rise. The King and Queen lived their lives as if they did not have a daughter, as if she was just a bad dream. They had two more children, a son who would one day be King and another daughter, as sweet and innocent as any flower in their royal gardens. The village was finally returning to the way it use to be, the families of the children who died getting on with their lives. They too had more children and life was happy.

But ten years to the day of whence the Princess closed her eyes for the final time, a maid observed their flicking. As clensed her skin with a soapy cloth the maid watched in horror as the Princess's milky white hand twitched and curled in on itself. The Princess was awakening. Believing that enough time had past and that the Princess would awaken a different person the three fairies had over the years collected engouh knowledge of the witches spell to be break it. BUt with every spell there is always a loop hole, something that can undo it . The Witches power was too great for the fairies and they could not break it completely. The only way for the spell to be completely broken was if a Prince, of pure royal blood, were to kiss the soft lips of the Princess. Only then could she fully awaken.

But alas the Prince to whom this spell could break vanished years before. He went hunting in the woods with his cousin and never returned.

The Witch having had the fairies watched all these years discovered their plan and decided that she had best act fast. Knowing that the King and Queen had given up on their daughter years before, she sent one of the men tended to her horses to the castle to finally end the Kingdoms curse. He was sent to kill the princess. Unbeknownst to the Witch the man she sent to the castle, the man who had appeared on her doorstep years before begging for work, was the Prince who had vanished while hunting.

While sneaking into her room, the Prince observed the Princess finding her beauty rare and alluring. He spent many hours at the foot of her bed that night, watching her sleep, watching her breath expell from her lungs over and over. He tried to kill her, raised his sword many times. But in the end her beauty bewitched him and he fell before her, planting a kiss of devotion upon her lips.

I'm actually going to use this idea for my sleeping beauty variation for my fairytale collection. I'm going to have the first chapter start with a narrator, a woman telling her child a bedtime story. By the end of you return to the narrator and through a series of clues you find out she is actually Aurora and that she was brought back to life by the princes's kiss.

Hope you like.

xxfrostyxx

PS sorry about the length its just I find I can explain things better if I do them in short story format

LadyFrost
01-06-2007, 12:14 PM
LOL nice one Dave...always eating someone, somewhere ;)

But I might place woodland creatures in another fairytale...I've got forty pages of Grimms tales to look through tonight to get ideas from. And another 150 stories to look through tomorrow lol.

I'll find somewhere to put your ideas.

xxfrostyxx

LadyFrost
01-06-2007, 12:18 PM
That does sound cool Dave...and I think there is a story from the Grimms that has something where I can fit that in.

Do you like my ideas so far?

xxfrostyxx

Roderick Usher
01-06-2007, 12:48 PM
How about this...

Everything exists because of two young girls and an eternal curse.

One is always awake, always working to maintain the physical world.

The other is always asleep, dreaming all the things that exist in the supernatural.

One day a little boy discovers where they live and awakens the sleeping sister. Suddenly all the magic in the world disappears. The age of Fairy Tales ends as the boy marries the sleeping girl.

LadyFrost
01-06-2007, 01:02 PM
I like the sound of that Rod, very inventive.

xxfrostyxx

ferretchucker
01-06-2007, 01:35 PM
I'm currently writting a storyette about the seven dwarves but as you may have guessed it is very different to the snow white story.

LadyFrost
01-06-2007, 01:58 PM
It seems there are a lot of people writing fairytales around here. I've got too many ideas floating around in my head right now...thats why instead of doing just one story I'm doing an entire collection.

xxfrostyxx

ferretchucker
01-06-2007, 02:43 PM
Here's a little taster from my story. Isaac is the kings son and there are nine other men there.

Bartholomew, the Butler ordered one of the men to go over and check it out. James, the fattest of the ten crept over to the door. He undid the bolt and opened the door a crack. The pale moonlight shone in and illuminated the coffin which had fallen open. One of the men was sick.
“Nothing there,” said James slowly. The driver was walking over as James opened the door a little bit wider. Suddenly, the entire mood changed. There was banging and screaming as James’s head was pulled through the door. Five of the men including Bartholomew, Isaac and the driver ran over to him and grabbed onto his limbs trying desperately to pull him back. A deafening screech filled the air as lighting flashed and the rainwater trickled in. It was red.
They made one final pull and managed to pull in James. There worries weren’t over though. The door was opening as one of the creatures arms shot through and started thrashing around for more. Bartholomew ran over to the left side of the door and threw all his weight at it, Isaac did the same. Shrieks cut through the clanging as the creatures arm was slowly crushed. Bones crunched and splintered as the arm thrashed more wildly. Blood started to appear trickling down the wooden doors an one finger turned blue. A blood stained bone cracked and shot through the skin. A tear formed along the skin shooting wildly down the creatures arm and muscle, veins and bone were revealed. Finally, the doors shut together.

LadyFrost
01-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Ohh grisley...nice work....

xxfrostyxx

The Flayed One
01-06-2007, 07:12 PM
How about this...

Everything exists because of two young girls and an eternal curse.

One is always awake, always working to maintain the physical world.

The other is always asleep, dreaming all the things that exist in the supernatural.

One day a little boy discovers where they live and awakens the sleeping sister. Suddenly all the magic in the world disappears. The age of Fairy Tales ends as the boy marries the sleeping girl.

You bastard!

Stop publicly stating these ideas of yours! It makes them harder to steal:D

LadyFrost
01-06-2007, 07:14 PM
I should really put a copywrite on my ideas...but like I've said to many people, idea steeling isn't that common...well I've been told anyway.

xxfrostyxx

ferretchucker
01-07-2007, 05:47 AM
In mine the seven dwarves are actually inbred midgets with long claws and sharp teeth. Also, the mirror mirror on the wall was actually a man who was having a affair with the queen but she caught him kissing snow white telling her that she was the mostbeautiful girl of all. Mine is taking out the magic and suck and making it more horror movie style. Ill keep posting the more gruesome bits. The bit up there /\ is from the very beginning.

LadyFrost
01-07-2007, 05:58 AM
Interesting plot there Ferretchucker, sounds very horrific and gruesome, can't wait to see what you post next. Mine has more magic in it, but its all black magic, nobody is who they seem and you can't ever trust what a character says.

xxfrostyxx

ferretchucker
01-08-2007, 11:57 AM
im gonna post the description of what snow white's corpse looks like soon!

LadyFrost
01-08-2007, 12:00 PM
hoorah! this should be itneresting Ferretchucker, can't wait!

xxfrostyxx

ferretchucker
01-08-2007, 12:05 PM
im aiming for 10,000 words in total.

I've completed 1/5 of that.

LadyFrost
01-08-2007, 12:06 PM
I dont go by word count when I'm writing a story, it's too easy for me to go over it when I write. I just go with the flow and make sure that scenes aren't lagging and that the ones that are I make sure I cut them.

xxedenxx

ferretchucker
01-08-2007, 12:07 PM
im just scared I'll forget about it and leave it wih my other 3000 unfinished projects.

LadyFrost
01-08-2007, 12:09 PM
I know exactly what you mean! I've got the same problem...I start stories then an inspiration for another hits me and I get too envolved in that and forget about the stories I haven't complited

xxedenxx

ferretchucker
01-08-2007, 12:10 PM
curse you low attention span!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LadyFrost
01-08-2007, 12:11 PM
I blame TV!!!! lol but I shouldn't say that otherwise I'll be smotted by the Entertaiment Gods!

xxedenxx

ferretchucker
01-08-2007, 12:14 PM
you mean pixel and radiation?

Lest we forget blindness!

LadyFrost
01-08-2007, 12:15 PM
lol

right on

xxedenxx

ferretchucker
01-08-2007, 12:19 PM
I almost forgot!

Lazyasscouchpotatofatslobbisholdcranckyknowitallfr omthenaturechannel.

LadyFrost
01-08-2007, 12:21 PM
RRRIIIIIGGGHHHTTT

xxedenxx

stubbornforgey
01-08-2007, 12:22 PM
Picture this.
snow white and her hoarde of 7 pimps are caught.
snow white is subjected to hours of abuse by her captors
when finally ..exhausted she is decapitated and her head is left
laying there for the hounds of the night to feast on.
6 of the dwarves were slaughtered but one escapes..hiding himself in the
bushes untill his captors give up and report back to the wicked step mother that
her evil plan has been carried out..but not letting on that 1 was indeed still alive.
As night falls...the dwarf retrieves snow whites head and her mutilated body and drags her slowly but surely back to thier cabin in the woods in which he
painstakingly tries to put her back together again..sewing her head on ..using
sack string and rusted pins.
Through his hours of heartbroken sobs and work..he gets angry..so angry he shouts out a curse that is so fierce..the trees in the woods almost get toppled and the wind howls as if sharing his pain.

That night as the wicked step mother relishes in her success..she takes a sip of wine and as she is checking herself in her magic mirror ..she grins to her own admiration and once again asks..
'mirror mirror on the wall..who is the fairest of them all'
All of a sudden the room is plunged into total darkness and her scream is deafening as snow whites bruised and battered ghostly figure steps out from the mirror n whispers in a grotesque kind of voice...
why it is none other than you mommy dearest' :D

ferretchucker
01-08-2007, 12:22 PM
i gotta go now. Adios amigos, and keep writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ferretchucker
01-10-2007, 07:21 AM
A girl of no older than twenty five lay in the box. Her blonde hair was stained with green and brown. A few leaves She was missing three fingers on her left hand and there were scratches all over he forearm. A large chunk near her left elbow was hanging on by a thin layer on skin. The white bone was visible through the torn muscle and tissue. Her neck consisted of three thick strands of skin. The rest had been torn off. One of her eyes was missing and the skin around it had been torn off.
Her other eye was completely purple, likewise to the area around it. Her nose appeared to be broken and swollen. Her mouth, which was open, was a poll of blood. There were bits of her gums floating in the scarlet liquid. The most shocking thing however was her left leg. It appeared that the creatures had wanted to lift it up from the knee the wrong way around. It was bent upwards and parts of bone were sticking through the skin. There were many chunks in it and hundreds of scratches. All over her were bite marks and bruises.