PDA

View Full Version : S.i.c.k

texaschainSAW17
09-04-2005, 10:27 AM
Has any one seen Searil Insane Clown Killers.Aka S.I.C.K i think it was a indy film.But i thought it was awsome, anyone seen it?

slasherman
09-04-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by texaschainSAW17
Has any one seen Searil Insane Clown Killers.Aka S.I.C.K i think it was a indy film.But i thought it was awsome, anyone seen it?
sounds cool...think i've heard of it...

The_Return
09-04-2005, 12:53 PM
Ive heared that it's one of the worst movies ever made, lol. Ive heared that from 3-4 different people, too.

That said, I really wanna see it!

GeekLove
09-04-2005, 03:52 PM
So, what is the plot: killers that happen to be clowns, or people who kill clowns?

I have severe coulrophobia.

bwind22
09-07-2005, 05:14 AM
I see this one all the time and I always seem to jump out at me but then I look at the back and remember the reviews I've heard from people on here and set it down.

bloodrayne
09-07-2005, 05:15 AM
I could have bought it for $10...But, I really hate to pay more than $5 for any movie that I don't absolutely HAVE to have......So, I passed on it...

*Is a cheapskate*:D

ADOM
09-10-2005, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
I could have bought it for $10...But, I really hate to pay more than $5 for any movie that I don't absolutely HAVE to have......So, I passed on it...

*Is a cheapskate*:D
Same way. Unless it is something I really want to own, I need to be able to buy it for rental prices. Might pay more for an ultra-low budget indie just because I know they aren't selling enough to wholesale them to anyone. But if there is a distributor behind it, I want it for less than $7.

Cortonesi
09-11-2005, 04:54 AM
I know the film "Killer clown". In Italy is a famous but i dont know if this film is S.I.C.K.

Francesco Cortonesi

slasherman
09-11-2005, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Cortonesi
I know the film "Killer clown". In Italy is a famous but i dont know if this film is S.I.C.K.

"The Killer Clowns From outher space" is another movie than "S.IC.K"

AUSTIN316426808
09-13-2005, 02:17 AM
I've said it before I'll say it once more, it's one of the worst movies ever made. Definately one of the top 3 worst acting jobs ever by the lead. I see there's some confusion so to clear things up THIS (http://imdb.com/title/tt0367817/) is the piece of trash that's being referred to.

Possibly the worst scene of acting ever...not a spoiler...

The lead is trying to I guess you could say seduce this girl and they go into a bedroom alone and sit on the bed, that's all I need to tell you for you to notice it when it comes. I swear on everything I love that guy CANNOT act.

Firemedic
09-24-2005, 06:46 PM
I watched the first 45 minutes of S.I.C.K, and had to turn it off before I fell asleep. Please do not waste your money on this piece of garbage.

noctuary
09-24-2005, 08:41 PM
I always see this movie staring at me from the horror shelf at Blockbuster. I'm always tempted to rent it, but I know it sucks.

I know I can't be the only one who thought this, but the title is a little confusing... Serial Insane Clown Killer... It makes it seem like there's a killer of clowns in the movie, but then there is a clown on the cover. It's a mystery.

Cortonesi
09-26-2005, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by slasherman
"The Killer Clowns From outher space" is another movie than "S.IC.K"

Yes?
Intresting, thank's

Francesco Cortonesi

Doc Faustus
09-26-2005, 05:31 PM
Seems to be a work of cinematic and syntactical wizardy. I saw the VHS for two dollars( a dollar less than it would cost to RENT the DVD) and yet still could not be tempted to watch this movie. The whole evil clown subgenre was savagely slaughtered by Killjoy. Tim Curry's noble legacy is once again sullied, it seems.