PDA

View Full Version : The Dead Trilogy

JonathanMcEnroe
08-31-2005, 01:17 PM
Hello everyone! :D

Hope your all doing well and havin a good time ;)

Since I was three I've been watching horror films, for the simple fact is they are amazing!! I used to watch so many horrors as a kid and got hooked right away.

Now I want to contribute to the world of Zombie Horror with,

'THE DEAD TRILOGY'

We begin in the city of Glasgow in Scotland, when a database administrator is taken to hospital after he blacks out from stress and over working himself.

What follows is the rise of the dead and the deaths of millions.

Chris must make his way west bound to the countryside and save his family from certain death with the help of the survivors who have lost everything due to the attack.

With the three parts still on the drawing board many details will change, however I am working in everything we love about zombie films and adding much much more!

I shall be creating a website which will have further details and a forum for you to talk about the film and all things horror :)

I'll be in touch with more details, and until then, have a good one ;)

Jonathan

The STE
08-31-2005, 04:24 PM
If not for the recent mods' cracking down (among other reasons), I would tell you to go fuck yourself. But since the mods ARE cracking down, I won't tell you to go fuck yourself. I'll just not say one way or the other on whether or not you should go fuck yourself

RoLLiNLiGhTs
08-31-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by The STE
If not for the recent mods' cracking down (among other reasons), I would tell you to go fuck yourself. But since the mods ARE cracking down, I won't tell you to go fuck yourself. I'll just not say one way or the other on whether or not you should go fuck yourself
...LMAO!!:D

RavageRitual
08-31-2005, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by RoLLiNLiGhTs
...LMAO!!:D

Im right thier with ya on that one!!!:D

JonathanMcEnroe
09-01-2005, 01:37 AM

So what was the point in posting this man, I'm here sharing info on my film and you type something as stupid and juvenile as that its people like you that ruin forums you pointless idiot.

Cortonesi
09-01-2005, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by JonathanMcEnroe

Since I was three I've been watching horror films, for the simple fact is they are amazing!! I used to watch so many horrors as a kid and got hooked right away.

'THE DEAD TRILOGY'

We begin in the city of Glasgow in Scotland, when a database administrator is taken to hospital after he blacks out from stress and over working himself.

Chris must make his way west bound to the countryside and save his family from certain death with the help of the survivors who have lost everything due to the attack.

With the three parts still on the drawing board many details will change, however I am working in everything we love about zombie films and adding much much more!

I shall be creating a website which will have further details and a forum for you to talk about the film and all things horror :)

Jonathan

Intresting! When web site start can you send me the link?
Thanks

Francesco Cortonesi

JonathanMcEnroe
09-01-2005, 10:05 AM
Hey bud, thats no problem at all, I think in about half a month, to a months time it will be up and running.

:)

Jonathan

MichaelMyers
09-01-2005, 05:45 PM
iginally posted by JonathanMcEnroe

'THE DEAD TRILOGY'

Jonathan

Can I be the gaffer.

The STE
09-01-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by JonathanMcEnroe
So what was the point in posting this man, I'm here sharing info on my film and you type something as stupid and juvenile as that its people like you that ruin forums you pointless idiot.

See, once again there are any number of ways the old STE would post in response to this. Instead I will respectfully point out that, in actuality, it is the people who sign on to a message board for no other reason than to promote a movie that will either never get made or that nobody will see.

Namasté

EXTR3MIST
09-03-2005, 05:02 AM
You cannot be serious.

MoonLit Meadow
09-03-2005, 11:57 PM
BOOOOOOO:mad:

JonathanMcEnroe
09-04-2005, 04:11 AM
See, once again there are any number of ways the old STE would post in response to this. Instead I will respectfully point out that, in actuality, it is the people who sign on to a message board for no other reason than to promote a movie that will either never get made or that nobody will see.

Namasté

Mate if your not interested then don't post, its that simple, and for your infomration it is going to be made for a theatrical release in late 2007. I'm polishing off the story and starting the screenplay next week already with interest from a lot of good actors I know here in Scotland.

Theres nothing wrong with posting on a forum about your project, if it helps promote the film and gain some interest then thats cool, if your not interested stop destroying the thread and let those who are interested post. I've been on too many forums where people are slated for nothing.

Jonathan

The STE
09-04-2005, 12:55 PM
Mate if your not interested then don't post, its that simple, and for your infomration it is going to be made for a theatrical release in late 2007. I'm polishing off the story and starting the screenplay next week already with interest from a lot of good actors I know here in Scotland.
Okay, it's getting theatrically released. For the sake of argument, I'll give you that one. But, it's getting theatrically released...in Scotland. And there's interest from a lot of good actors...in Scotland. I'm actually excited now, because thoughts are racing through my head of all the great Scottish actors that might be interested in your movie.

...is Sean Connery in it?

Theres nothing wrong with posting on a forum about your project, if it helps promote the film and gain some interest then thats cool, if your not interested stop destroying the thread and let those who are interested post. I've been on too many forums where people are slated for nothing.

The guy who is interested in your movie can still post. And you're right, there's nothing wrong with posting on a forum about your project. I, myself, have done so in the past. The difference is, I'm actually PART of the forum. You're just some guy who signed on to tell us about his movie that he hasn't even started writing yet, but is nevertheless set for theatrical release...in Scotland.

EXTR3MIST
09-06-2005, 07:30 AM
I'm detecting racism.

Och.

:mad: