PDA

View Full Version : There goes the Internet...I HAVE ARRIVED!!

KrimsonReaper
08-07-2005, 01:10 PM
Hello, hello. Though I despise starting new threads just to announce that I am new, I figured "fuck it, when in Rome..."

Soooo....

Yeah, I'm that new cat that most of you will either be in love with or want to beat the Christ out of within mere weeks. Prepare for awesomeness.

Or vomiting, whichever comes first. :p

Glad to be here,

Aaron

MoonLit Meadow
08-07-2005, 01:15 PM
You seem fairly normal so far....stay that way and you'll be fine ;)

Welcome:)

KrimsonReaper
08-07-2005, 01:38 PM
That is quite possibly the oddest greeting I've ever encountered online. Hahaha...

I am very normal. Too normal maybe. Dunno. I just found out there were forums here today, and I figured I should go ahead and register. Try to keep my finger on the pulse of fandom.

Thanks for the welcome.

AUSTIN316426808
08-07-2005, 01:54 PM
prepare for awesomeness...yeah whatever, anyway...

Welcome, Have fun, Don't be a moron

KrimsonReaper
08-07-2005, 02:04 PM
Well, aren't you just a handful of sunshine...

MoonLit Meadow
08-07-2005, 02:07 PM
If you thought that was bad, you're in for a real treat later...just wait and you'll see what I mean ;)

KrimsonReaper
08-07-2005, 02:18 PM
No, that's not bad by a long shot. I'm not new to how forums work. But I'm not here to argue and have flame-wars either. Though both are usually somewhat inevitable on any board. Meh...Whatever.

AUSTIN316426808
08-07-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by KrimsonReaper
Well, aren't you just a handful of sunshine...

Every new person that's come in the last few months(with the exception of one or two) has either spammed or been an asshole so you'll have to excuse me for not being all enthusiastic about your arrival.

KrimsonReaper
08-07-2005, 03:05 PM
I dig. I haven't got anything to spam, so I think we're cool there. Now I have been known to be an asshole from time to time, though. But I'll do my best to be nice.

As I said above, I am just trying to keep up with what fans are digging and what people's opinions are on horror today. (that's the work) As well as have some fun while I'm at it. (and that's the play)

yourlastmistake
08-07-2005, 03:12 PM

KrimsonReaper
08-07-2005, 03:26 PM
:eek: :) :D

MoonLit Meadow
08-07-2005, 05:44 PM
I dig. I haven't got anything to spam, so I think we're cool there. Now I have been known to be an asshole from time to time, though. But I'll do my best to be nice.

As I said above, I am just trying to keep up with what fans are digging and what people's opinions are on horror today. (that's the work) As well as have some fun while I'm at it. (and that's the play)

Good deal. I think we may have a keeper:)

KrimsonReaper
08-07-2005, 05:56 PM
Hope so:)

Wittle ol me jus' wanna be wubbed...

nine9
08-07-2005, 06:19 PM
Hmm.......you sound cool :cool: Welcome. :D

alkytrio666
08-07-2005, 08:12 PM
Hope so:)

Wittle ol me jus' wanna be wubbed...

Ehh...I just...can't hold it in...

GET FUCKED, ASSHOLE!

Now that was just neccessary, with that over with I must say that you definately, as MM said, may be a keeper. Welcome.

MoonLit Meadow
08-07-2005, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by alkytrio666

GET FUCKED, ASSHOLE!

Now that was just neccessary, with that over with I must say that you definately, as MM said, may be a keeper. Welcome.

LMAO. Silly boy :p

zomb5150
08-07-2005, 08:31 PM
Welcome to Horror.com

ShankS
08-07-2005, 11:50 PM
Hello, hello. Though I despise starting new threads just to announce that I am new, I figured "fuck it, when in Rome..."

Soooo....

Yeah, I'm that new cat that most of you will either be in love with or want to beat the Christ out of within mere weeks. Prepare for awesomeness.

Glad to be here,

Aaron

KrimsonReaper
08-08-2005, 04:21 PM
WELL FUCK YOU TOO THEN!!!! <rage>

(profuse sobbing ensues)

No one loves me! I'm leaving the Internet...FOREVER!

/drama llama

:D :D :D :D

DraculaInDallas
08-08-2005, 07:46 PM

Soooo....

Glad to be here,

Aaron

:rolleyes:

The STE
08-18-2005, 09:51 PM
Fuck You

AUSTIN316426808
08-18-2005, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by DraculaInDallas
:rolleyes:

lmfao

That's too fucking funny:D

mothermold
08-18-2005, 11:33 PM

Soooo....

Glad to be here,

Aaron

you smell that?that smell,that gasoline smell!....smells like.....victory.

your not in rome.

your not sammy or frank.

and the vomiting has definetly commensed.

now fuck off!:p

Elvis_Christ
08-18-2005, 11:58 PM

Soooo....

Glad to be here,

Aaron

But do you touch your balls?

pinkfloyd45769
08-19-2005, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by alkytrio666

GET FUCKED, ASSHOLE!

Now that was just neccessary, with that over with I must say that you definately, as MM said, may be a keeper. Welcome. Couldnt stand it any longer, huh? This is one of the nicest welcome threads I think I have ever read on this site!:eek:

pinkfloyd45769
08-19-2005, 10:24 PM
Welcome to horror!:D