PDA

View Full Version : scarey stories

ENTITY2000
08-03-2005, 09:16 PM
scarey stories to tell in the dark

horror_master
08-04-2005, 12:15 PM
Dpending on the location, in the woods , something about physico or monstories beast in the area. Houses about dead peopleing huanting the place.

Babygurl20
08-07-2005, 10:03 PM
I liked all three of these books. I used to read them all the time. The main stories that stick out in my head are "Wendigo" about the indian guide who takes this man camping and the wendigo picks him up and takes him off, and then the story about the girl who had a spider lay eggs in her face. Great books, and the art in them was amazing. Truly creepy art.

horror_master
08-11-2005, 10:00 AM
Another scary stories to tell are how much gas is going to coast the next day.

evil_deadman
05-23-2006, 08:02 PM
oh yeah..I have these..well..i only have 2...,'Scary stories to tell in the dark" and More scary stories to tell in the dark"and they are awesome..the artwork by Stephen Gammell is creepy,nightmarish and surreal..and some classic campfire tales-type stories ,urban legend type stories as well as some original stuff i never heard before ..I think this is supposed to be juvenile literature ,altho the drawings are of some pretty nightmarish imagesfor children and i have heard they have been banned recently!(i think,it was just recently..lol)

By the way..i got these off Ebay along with a 3rd book,similiar in a way called "More super scary stories for sleepovers"..anyone ever heard of that one?:confused: