PDA

View Full Version : Short Film Called 'THIS PLACE'

smudge78
08-02-2005, 02:49 PM
Hi my name is shaun and i am a british filmmaker, in october 2004 my short film 'This Place' won 'best film' at the leeds horror film festival, beating 10 other FEATURE films to the title, it is a horror film and it has recieved worldwide recognition. it has been described as a 'superior episode of Urban Gothic.' this one is a must for all gore hounds. It is now available from my website link below. Included in the disc is loads of special features, check it out guys!!!!

http://www.spuk-films.com

MisterSadistro
08-02-2005, 03:26 PM
Hi ! My name is Chris and I hate it when people come here to spam their shit in multiple threads without being a member of the community and talk nothing about themselves (there is a New Member Forum to introduce yourself). since you didn't bother to read anything before plastering the place with your adverts, I'll sum it up for you: spam, especially by new/non-members, is frowned upon and generally deleted. It's quite safe to say you will be suddenly hearing a lot of backlash against your film and you personally within a few minutes from actual community members. Have a nice day :D
CK

slasherman
08-02-2005, 04:43 PM
01:22 AM
Thread: A must for all horror fans.

01:18 AM

01:17 AM

01:15 AM

01:13 AM

01:10 AM

01:03 AM

12:53 AM

12:50 AM

12:46 AM

12:41 AM

12:40 AM

12:36 AM
Thread: A Must for horror fans

12:33 AM

12:28 AM

12:26 AM

12:25 AM
Thread: Whats your favourite Fulci film?

12:22 AM
Thread: Whats your favourite Fulci film?

12:15 AM

12:13 AM

12:03 AM

11:58 PM

11:52 PM
Thread: Short Film Called 'THIS PLACE'

11:49 PM

:rolleyes: looks like he has only one Thread which are not spamming....Thread: Whats your favourite Fulci film? .....wonder if he did that not to get banned.......

MisterSadistro
08-02-2005, 05:53 PM
.....wonder if he did that not to get banned.......
Too little, too late I'm hoping.
CK

srnudge78
08-02-2005, 07:06 PM
Buy my film
http://www.spuk-films.com

ShankS
08-02-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by smudge78
Hi my name is shaun and i am a british filmmaker, in october 2004 my short film 'This Place' won 'best film' at the leeds horror film festival, beating 10 other FEATURE films to the title, it is a horror film and it has recieved worldwide recognition. it has been described as a 'superior episode of Urban Gothic.' this one is a must for all gore hounds. It is now available from my website link below. Included in the disc is loads of special features, check it out guys!!!!

I watched it.... awards my ass, must have been the only festival entry. Toxic Avenger has more creativity that that... what a waste of perfectly good DVD disc recording surface.

you sir, should have your film making equipment confiscated.

slasherman
08-03-2005, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by ShankS
smudge78
Banned

i like...i like...i like