PDA

View Full Version : One of Us... er.. Them

Fallen_Devil
08-01-2005, 11:37 AM
Hey, I just joined. I'm 22 and a hardcore horror fan. I've been watching horror movies since I was four years old, so it kinda impacted me. My friends don't really understand horror, so I came here to chat with those who actually like the stuff I do. I hope to have a lot of fun here.

CIAO

zwoti
08-01-2005, 11:47 AM
welcome...............don't take things personally......etc

and keep repeating

it's only a forum...
it's only a forum...

© Ninja Mod Inc.

zomb5150
08-01-2005, 01:13 PM
Hi there,
Welcome to Horror.com :D

ItsAlive75
08-01-2005, 02:35 PM
I wanted to be the BEST. Tryouts for baseball were in a month, and I wasn't nearly as strong as I wanted to be. I worked out everyday for hours on end, until my bones ached and I threw up bile... but it wasn't enough. I needed an edge, ANYthing that could get me on that team. So I turned to the juice. Steroids. At first it was working. I was lifting more than I thought was possible, running faster and swinging harder... but then things went downhill. I cried all the time. My mood swings were drastic to say the least. I withdrew from my family and friends, doing nothing but lifting weights and shooting up every day. Then tryouts came, and the drug test was positive. I didn't even get a chance to try out for the team. I'll never forget what the coach said to me as the rest of the kids pointed and laughed...

You were making out with your girlfriend but you had a pen in your pocket and she popped and deflated.

DraculaInDallas
08-01-2005, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Fallen_Devil
Hey, I just joined. I'm 22 and a hardcore horror fan. I've been watching horror movies since I was four years old, so it kinda impacted me. My friends don't really understand horror, so I came here to chat with those who actually like the stuff I do. I hope to have a lot of fun here.

CIAO

:D
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
keep scrolling cock smoker :D
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

ShankS
08-02-2005, 12:12 AM

CIAO

MichaelMyers
08-02-2005, 11:40 PM
Welcome aboard.

bwind22
08-04-2005, 05:53 AM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative23.jpg

Elvis_Christ
08-04-2005, 06:00 AM
I've been watching horror movies since I was four years old, so it kinda impacted me.
CIAO

Is that why you like the feel of woman's clothing?

http://www.blrc.bc.ca/Pictures/albums/landry/Christine_the_crossdresser.jpg

We're opening our doors to all sorts of fucking deviants aren't we?

urgeok
08-04-2005, 06:16 AM

CIAO

i bet you like metal too, right ?

Elvis_Christ
08-04-2005, 06:20 AM
I bet he's into Stryper :rolleyes:

AUSTIN316426808
08-04-2005, 09:41 AM
What don't they understand?

it's really not that difficult...

people are in a setting

fucked up things start to happen

the people realize that they aren't crazy and something fucked up is really going on

the people run and scream, some of them are killed some of them live.

ShankS
08-04-2005, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
i bet you like metal too, right ?