PDA

View Full Version : me

scott b
07-28-2005, 03:19 PM
I joined here at the weekend and sent an i.m. to allmykids, but he/she has not been online since.
I am a writer and my first novel is out on August 22nd.
What I would like to do, would be to post a kind of diary of the perspective horror novelist, showing the route/struggle to get published and how it progresses.
Can a mod let me know if this is acceptable, as obviously it will include me advertising my book (and offering signed copies if wanted)

ShankS
07-28-2005, 03:28 PM
At least you've taken initiative and contacted them upstairs, before pimping. I'm quite sure you'll get a responce soon, btw put it in the books forum, not everywhere else like all the spammers.... and don't forget, you are allowed to contribute elsewhere on the forum.

AUSTIN316426808
07-28-2005, 03:34 PM
:confused:

A new guy trying to pimp something and actually having the consideration to ask and even take the time to contact a mod for permission.

This is a first and hopefully not a last.

Carpe Noctem
07-28-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808

This is a first and hopefully not a last.

Actually, when I first joined here a few years back, I used to be all polite and had some sort of patience with the forum....and then I gave up.

What I would like to do, would be to post a kind of diary of the perspective horror novelist, showing the route/struggle to get published and how it progresses.
Can a mod let me know if this is acceptable, as obviously it will include me advertising my book

And nobody will give a rat’s ass. Go push your shit some place else. First reality TV, and now some sort of reality forum bullshit? Me signing a picture of some fat guy’s ass is just as valuable if not more than getting one of your retarded signed novels.

I hate you, go to hell.

zomb5150
07-28-2005, 05:11 PM
Welcome to the forum.

slasherman
07-29-2005, 10:04 AM

Angra
07-29-2005, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Carpe Noctem

And nobody will give a rat’s ass. Go push your shit some place else. First reality TV, and now some sort of reality forum bullshit? Me signing a picture of some fat guy’s ass is just as valuable if not more than getting one of your retarded signed novels.

I hate you, go to hell.

LOL

Evil fuck. :p

ClassicHorror
08-01-2005, 01:17 AM
Whoever "me" is.........well fuck him!

Zero
08-01-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by ClassicHorror
Whoever "me" is.........well fuck him!

Note to Self: "stop using the pronoun 'me'".

ClassicHorror
08-01-2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Zero
Note to Self: "stop using the pronoun 'me'".

Quiet fool!
You still need 8 more posts.

zwoti
08-01-2005, 11:45 AM
welcome...............don't take things personally......etc

and keep repeating

it's only a forum...
it's only a forum...

© Ninja Mod Inc.

DraculaInDallas
08-01-2005, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by scott b
I joined here at the weekend and sent an i.m. to allmykids, but he/she has not been online since.
Can a mod let me know if this is acceptable, as obviously it will include me advertising my book (and offering signed copies if wanted)

:rolleyes:

Zero
08-02-2005, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by ClassicHorror
Quiet fool!
You still need 8 more posts.

waiting . . . waiting . . . waiting . . .

scott b
08-02-2005, 12:16 PM
as no mod has contacted me, and i appear to have inadvertently stumbled on a board for the mentally retarde, you can remove my membership.

zwoti
08-02-2005, 12:18 PM
as no mod has contacted me, and i appear to have inadvertently stumbled on a board for the mentally retarde, you can remove my membership.

well you chose the wrong mod to pm

Zero
08-02-2005, 12:48 PM
i appear to have inadvertently stumbled on a board for the mentally retarde,

Oh good - I thought I had the right board - whew!

:)

ShankS
08-02-2005, 01:25 PM

hey cockboy... you think you should get preferential first class speedy-fucking-DHL-mod-reply-service???! :rolleyes: you aint paid the required rates here ya goon.

Mods round here have far more important things to do with their time, than cater for the needs of people asking to spam up this place.

bwind22
08-04-2005, 06:17 AM

Are you sure you weren't looking for the forum for the mentally retarded and inadvertantly stumbled here?

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative15.jpg

AUSTIN316426808
08-04-2005, 09:48 AM

Can't stress this enough, if you're going to call someone retarded,stupid,dumb,moron ect. ect. you really should spell it right ya dumbass.

DraculaInDallas
08-04-2005, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
Can't stress this enough, if you're going to call someone retarded,stupid,dumb,moron ect. ect. you really should spell it right ya dumbass.

LMAO!!!!! :D