PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone

RavageRitual
07-19-2005, 01:57 PM
Whatsup everyone i just wanted to introduce myself since im new hear and everything, my name is sam im 16 yrs old, and i live in state college pa, and thats it

zwoti
07-19-2005, 02:29 PM
welcome...............don't take things personally......etc

and keep repeating

it's only a forum...
it's only a forum...

ÂĐ Ninja Mod Inc.

ShankS
07-19-2005, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by RavageRitual
Whatsup everyone i just wanted to introduce myself since im new hear and everything, my name is sam im 16 yrs old, and i live in state college pa, and thats it

you're new hear? .... did you just get ear transplants?, or were your drums not working?

maybe....

zomb5150
07-19-2005, 08:07 PM
Hello Sam
welcome to the forum.
We're pleased to have you aboard.

Pay no mind to Shanks, His bark is worse than his bite.

Just tell him to suck your nuts, I did. :D

AUSTIN316426808
07-20-2005, 01:26 AM
Welcome....Have fun.

The_Return
07-20-2005, 05:37 AM
You'll be gone by the end of the week

Dont let the door hit ya on the way out!

RavageRitual
07-20-2005, 08:32 AM
Thanks everyone, and i promise i wont be gone by the end of the week, thiers no one hear where i live that i can talk to about my passion of horror, so i deffinantly think ill stay, So your probobly wrong The_Return

The_Return
07-20-2005, 08:37 AM
Thanks everyone, and i promise i wont be gone by the end of the week, thiers no one hear where i live that i can talk to about my passion of horror, so i deffinantly think ill stay, So your probobly wrong The_Return

Just goin by statistics...almost eveyone leaves.

Angra
07-20-2005, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by The_Return
Just goin by statistics...almost eveyone leaves.

Itīs your fault.

You scare the crap out of them with that prediction. :p

bfs8
07-20-2005, 09:12 AM
I know that he made that prediction on my thread as well. Didn't scare me....just makes me wonder if this forum is that boring that it runs people off??.:rolleyes:

Angra
07-20-2005, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by bfs8
I know that he made that prediction on my thread as well. Didn't scare me....just makes me wonder if this forum is that boring that it runs people off??.:rolleyes:

Well, i guess it is for some people.

Iīve seen other horror forums, but this is the one that speaks to ME. Donīt know why?

bfs8
07-20-2005, 09:25 AM
I looked around as well before I joined this one. I looked at several groups on myspace...and everything else just seemed lame. Ya'll atleast seem to have some fun around here. :D

Angra
07-20-2005, 09:29 AM
I looked around as well before I joined this one. I looked at several groups on myspace...and everything else just seemed lame. Ya'll atleast seem to have some fun around here. :D

I think thatīs also what i like about this place. It has just my kind of blend between serious movie talk and pure inzanity. :D And it has a bunch of really cool personalities too. Thumbs up! :cool:

The_Return
07-20-2005, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Angra
I think thatīs also what i like about this place. It has just my kind of blend between serious movie talk and pure inzanity. :D And it has a bunch of really cool personalities too. Thumbs up! :cool:

My thoughts exactly:)

I think most people leave cause of the flaming...works out well though, most of the members that do make it through that turn out pretty good:)

bfs8
07-20-2005, 09:36 AM
yeah well I am mostly here for the insanity....just kidding. Though I work in customer service so anything that can keep me laughing when I am having a bad day like today is GREAT! :cool:

Angra
07-20-2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by The_Return
My thoughts exactly:)

I think most people leave cause of the flaming...works out well though, most of the members that do make it through that turn out pretty good:)

Thatīs true.

Of course...... We still got Dolly.:rolleyes:

Angra
07-20-2005, 09:47 AM
yeah well I am mostly here for the insanity....just kidding. Though I work in customer service so anything that can keep me laughing when I am having a bad day like today is GREAT! :cool:

Again Thumbs up! :)

ItsAlive75
07-20-2005, 07:52 PM

My friend Mario passed out one day, and we couldn't wake him up. We took him to the doctor and got a full examination done. The doctor met me in the wating room and gave me the terrifying news...

Men ask you to make out with them and you say OK because you like the way their lips taste.

:D

DraculaInDallas
07-20-2005, 08:40 PM

Who gives a rats ass.....Penn State sucks cock and Joe Paterno needs to fucking retire!!!!!!!!
v
v
v
v
v

RavageRitual
07-22-2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by DraculaInDallas
Who gives a rats ass.....Penn State sucks cock and Joe Paterno needs to fucking retire!!!!!!!!
v

yea i agree penn state does really blow, and yea joe paterno is way to old for that anymore, hes dragging the team down

Nice meeting you DraculaInDallas

DraculaInDallas
07-22-2005, 08:56 PM
yea i agree penn state does really blow, and yea joe paterno is way to old for that anymore, hes dragging the team down

Nice meeting you DraculaInDallas

You might fit in here n00b.............watch your step :D