PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps someone may remeber this movie.

Storm
07-19-2005, 05:55 AM
Hi everyone,

There was a classic horror movie which name i can not remember, nor can i remember anyone that was in it. I do remember that it was black and white, and there was a scene that scared the krap out of me as a child, even now thinking about it still raises the hair on my arms lol.

Allow me to describe the scene for you the best i can remember and perhaps someone here will know the name of this movie.

Back in the old days when they used to have a persons wake and funeral in their home, it was night time and no lights on, storming outside and an occasional flash of lightening would shine through the large rooms windows and by the large picture window was the casket with the body of an elderly woman in it, you could see her when the lightening flashed otherwise you just saw the shiloette (sorry about the spelling) then the scariest part for me was 3 fast flashes of lightening, like a stobe effect, first flash shows the women sitting up in the casket, second flash shows her pointing at the person in the room (actually it would be pointing at the camera because this scene you are looking through his point of view) then the third flash shows her laying back as she originally was. very spooky and very fast entire lightening flashes maybe 3 seconds but i really loved that scene and havent seen it since i was a child. Hopefully this jogs someones memory and they might know the title of this movie.

thanks in advance

Storm

newb
07-19-2005, 07:03 AM
Sounds like a cool scene.You will be needing zwoti's or perhaps urgeok or maybe 42street's help.

urgeok
07-19-2005, 08:20 AM
i'm not so good with the old black and whites - havent seen as many as i should ..... yet ...

filmmaker2
07-19-2005, 10:34 AM
Well, I have no fuckin' idea what that movie is. No idea at all.

But it's a great-sounding scene. Thanks for sharing that with us!

taylorsmommy
07-19-2005, 10:44 AM
where's 42ndstreet when you need him?

g star
07-23-2005, 08:43 PM
i totally want to know what this movie is. it sound great. i hope someone can get it before this post meets oblivion.

The_Return
07-24-2005, 08:52 AM
That scene sounds so damn cool Im not even gonna make my typical joke!

filmmaker2
07-25-2005, 06:46 AM
Yeah, that scene definitely kicks a lot of ass.

Storm
07-25-2005, 07:07 AM
I do have this question on many different sites trying to find the answer, as to date so far no one knows but if i do find out i will return here to inform you of the title of the movie, when it came out and if it is available on vhs or dvd.

Storm

Doc Faustus
08-21-2005, 10:43 AM
You sure it was in black and white and not just sparsely lit? It reminds me of one of the vignettes in Black Sabbath. The one where the woman takes the ring from the corpse.

CTFusion
09-05-2005, 04:05 PM
Sorry,I cant help ya.If ya wanna see something good w/ subtitles and a lotta gore go rent Audition.