PDA

View Full Version : n00b here.....

RoLLiNLiGhTs
07-14-2005, 02:05 PM
Sup...
Ain't got much to say bout myself.....but what's with almost all of these new "horror movies" no a days¿
I mean, they're shit....where's the suspense and scariness at?
It's like most of these movie companies take bits and peices out of all of the other horror movies and throw 'em in a pot, then add millions of dollars. Let it cook for a while, then dump it out on our movie screens and DVDs....and all we get is a bunch of non-sense and garbage that doesn't make any sense at all......am I right or what?
:mad:

ShankS
07-14-2005, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by RoLLiNLiGhTs
Sup...
Ain't got much to say bout myself.....but what's with almost all of these new "horror movies" no a days¿
It's like most of these movie companies take bits and peices out of all of the other horror movies and throw 'em in a pot, then add millions of dollars. Let it cook for a while, then dump it out on our movie screens and DVDs....and all we get is a bunch of non-sense and garbage that doesn't make any sense at all......am I right or what?

MoonLit Meadow
07-14-2005, 02:15 PM
Sup...

What are you talking about? Every single new horror movie that comes out is SUPERB. Not ONE of them is a piece of shit. They're all oscar worthy in my opinion.

muahahahahah.

RoLLiNLiGhTs
07-14-2005, 02:18 PM
So...I guess you don't waste money on any of these movies?
Every movie you ever paid for was a great flick?
And if ya did waste money....I see ya don't care...must be nice:cool:

ShankS
07-14-2005, 02:19 PM
another one bites the sarcasm dust. :rolleyes:

RoLLiNLiGhTs
07-14-2005, 02:20 PM
LMAO!! yea...superb...:D

MoonLit Meadow
07-14-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by ShankS
another one bites the sarcasm dust. :rolleyes:

Exactly. And BTW...it's really none of your business what I spend my money on. :cool:

RoLLiNLiGhTs
07-14-2005, 02:30 PM
LOL...I didn't mean it like that....I just think it sucks spendin money on something that gets all hyped up, then seeing it.....and it's terrible...

RoLLiNLiGhTs
07-14-2005, 04:14 PM
Guess that's it, huh¿

Later.......:cool:

ItsAlive75
07-14-2005, 05:23 PM
I was at best Buy today, and the guy at the counter made me fill out a survey. The first question was...

Why do you like guys so much, and how many days a week do you beg them to kiss you on the mouth?

Welcome!:D

The Mothman
07-14-2005, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by MoonLit Meadow
Exactly. And BTW...it's really none of your business what I spend my money on. :cool:
uuuhh ooooooooooooh.....This remark is just asking for trouble..

MoonLit Meadow
07-14-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by The Mothman
uuuhh ooooooooooooh.....This remark is just asking for trouble..

Not unless your mind is in the gutter ;)

alkytrio666
07-14-2005, 08:23 PM
LOL...I didn't mean it like that....I just think it sucks spendin money on something that gets all hyped up, then seeing it.....and it's terrible...

Join the club, jackass. No one here like's 'em. Why don't you do something about it?

DraculaInDallas
07-14-2005, 08:30 PM
Sup...

:D

kpropain
07-14-2005, 08:32 PM
Sup...

I hope you die!!!!!

RoLLiNLiGhTs
07-15-2005, 01:47 PM
I thought I might get more shit than that....I mean what the hell do I gotta write to get a true welcome round here.....

ItsAlive75
07-15-2005, 04:13 PM
I thought I might get more shit than that....I mean what the hell do I gotta write to get a true welcome round here.....

Eat out a dude's butthole cuz you love em' so much.

ShankS
07-15-2005, 04:26 PM

ItsAlive75
07-15-2005, 04:29 PM
hahahahaha

evil_blonde
07-15-2005, 07:23 PM
You, are a retard.

PS; what's with all you guys being complete homophobes & thinkng calling someone a faggot is an INSULT? It's just... retarded.

zwoti
07-16-2005, 12:22 AM
welcome...............don't take things personally......etc

and keep repeating

it's only a forum...
it's only a forum...

© Ninja Mod Inc.

ShankS
07-16-2005, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by evil_blonde
PS; what's with all you guys being complete homophobes & thinkng calling someone a faggot is an INSULT? It's just... retarded.

MoonLit Meadow
07-16-2005, 07:44 AM

Thanks Shanks, you just made my day. LMAO ;)

ItsAlive75
07-16-2005, 08:59 AM

What's with you and the "retard" comments?

My insults are supposed to be more childish than anything, its not a rip on homosexuals... Just take it how it is, don't read so much into it and analyze it so much.

mitchdoran
07-16-2005, 09:17 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a114/mdoran13/fagetz.jpg

RoLLiNLiGhTs
07-16-2005, 01:27 PM
nice.....thank you for the welcome.....almost makes me feel like it's thanksgiving dinner at home...:D

RoLLiNLiGhTs
07-16-2005, 01:33 PM
By the way.....ShankS, Where'd you get that pic of me.....???

MoonLit Meadow
07-16-2005, 01:56 PM

Yikes, I wouldn't go around admitting that...not the gay part, cause I'm fine with that. But that outfit...tsk tsk. :p

zwoti
07-16-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by MoonLit Meadow
Yikes, I wouldn't go around admitting that...not the gay part, cause I'm fine with that. But that outfit...tsk tsk. :p

sod the outfit.......

....look at the haircut

ShankS
07-17-2005, 12:08 AM

mitchdoran
07-17-2005, 12:36 AM

tears are still in my eyes, man

I fucking laughed for 10 minutes

shit... thats the one right there...:p :p

zomb5150
07-17-2005, 04:12 AM
welcome to Horror.com:)

AUSTIN316426808
07-18-2005, 01:23 AM
Sup...

Whatever the fuck ever....

Welcome....Have fun.

novakru
07-19-2005, 03:23 PM
You, are a retard.

I like your avatar-NIN is the best band.
Have you been able to see the new tour?