PDA

View Full Version : those guys from project greenlight 2

sammydanger
07-12-2005, 10:19 AM
hey did you know that those guys from the second project greenlight made a little thriller before they were on the show?
writers and producers kyle rankin and efram potelle made a little thriller called "Altered Ego" i barowed a screening copy and watched it yesterday its a b movie but has all the makings of a cult classic movie like evil dead is
the movie is quit similar to silence of the lambs but a little more psycho
you'll never belive the ending of this movie i don't want to spoil it for you its comes out on video on september 20th i think so check it out and support indy film

meetthecreeper
07-12-2005, 11:26 AM
And you wouldnt happen to have anything to do with it right?

Go Fucking Spam somewhere else.

MisterSadistro
07-12-2005, 03:30 PM
I think any noobie who's first post would appear in the film section starting off with the word "hey" is a safe assumption they're somehow involved in anything they bring up (of course "check it out" is always a dead giveaway LOL).
CK

AUSTIN316426808
07-12-2005, 03:53 PM
I admit it was a good try but anyway....

FUCK OFF

sammydanger
07-19-2005, 06:14 AM
Hell at least i'm involved what are you losers doing making stop motion in your parents basements?

and seriously even though i was asked to help promote the studio's films i also thought that this movie was quite good for what it is

MisterSadistro
07-19-2005, 10:07 PM
Involved in what way ? I only see you spamming a film that you have nothing to do with. Get a free copy for your time to promote it ? I DO happen to work on films full time, genius, and not in "my parent's basement making stop motion films". People can rent them at actual video store chains and I never had to have anyone sneaking into forums to spam them or try to gain any interest in them for me as a favor either. Your 'Greenlight' guys lack any kind of credability. The story was cliche, the writing was bad, the directing was atrocious and trying to cast all your friends and family in a studio paid production is just asinine. They had a golden opportunity and blew it. They wasted everyone's time (including mine for watching them fail). If the best they can do now is have your sorry spamming ass try to make their first film into a "cult classic" by trying to get a buzz going here, you and they are sadly mistaken. The only reason I think Wes Cravens gave their story his vote was because he hasn't made anything worth watching in years and your friends' trainwreck-in-the-making might somehow make his latest appear good in comparison.
Now try telling me who the "losers" around here are, bitch.
CK

slasherman
07-20-2005, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by sammydanger

seriously even though i was asked to help promote the studio's films i also thought that this movie was quite good for what it is

:mad: ...dont post here...

zwoti
07-20-2005, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by slasherman
:mad: ...dont post here...

well....not anymore :p

urgeok
07-20-2005, 09:16 AM
i've made lots of movies ...not in the basement
- up in the bedroom - me and my wife.

no one will ever see them - but i sure dont feel like a loser.

(well, i did lose some fluid ...)

zwoti
07-20-2005, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
i've made lots of movies ...not in the basement
- up in the bedroom - me and my wife.

no one will ever see them - but i sure dont feel like a loser.

(well, i did lose some fluid ...)

you just had to lower the tone.....didn't you :p

urgeok
07-20-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by zwoti
you just had to lower the tone.....didn't you :p

absolutely !!!!

zwoti
07-20-2005, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
absolutely !!!!

http://www.kvak.com/slike/200105b.gif

The_Return
07-20-2005, 10:19 AM
I need to cry now

Scarred for life

MisterSadistro
07-20-2005, 01:49 PM
God, I love the smell of banned noobs who tried pulling the "well you guys don't make movies" card on me so I can go ballistic. Smells like.... therapy :D
CK

slasherman
07-24-2005, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by zwoti
well....not anymore :p
:cool: