PDA

View Full Version : Freddy vs. Jason review

Tony
09-20-2003, 04:37 PM
Movie review of the long awaited clash between Freddy Kreuger and Jason Voorhees [details (http://www.horror.com/php/article-54-1.html)]

Unregistered
09-21-2003, 09:01 PM
That was not a horror movie....

Unregistered
09-22-2003, 07:00 PM
eat shit- its a nightmare on elm street #9

Tony
09-23-2003, 04:50 AM
I tried eating shit. It didn't help. I still liked Freddy vs. Jason. Maybe it was from all the corn in it. Kind of threw the flavor off a little. You guys like to chit chat on here you should register.

Unregistered
09-26-2003, 01:15 PM
TTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH HHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Andrew
09-27-2003, 03:56 PM
This movie LIKES IT KICKS butt man,..tubulor...rad man...man all my geek friends will love to sit to watching this movie tonight while we share one large bowl of popcorn together. Jason is so strong, and that Freddy makes me laugh with that sexy laugh. And it's "Eat shit, this movie is Freddy's 9th "....proper edicate please:).....Just reading this on my computer has got me hype to see this movie...rather then reprove it, since it is not Glorifying God, or read his Word....that will give me salvation...NOT//THIS HOLLY FOLLY WOOD WILL BE TORN DOWN, NO NEED FOR IT OTHER THEN TO SHOW THAT THE DEVIL IS REAL AND COMES IN MANY FORMS...TV, MOVIES, MUSIC, PEOPLE, RELIGIOUS BUILDINGS, AND PUBLIC SCHOOLS....YOU ALL NEED HELP, YOU ARE IN BONDAGE,....JESUS IS YOUR STRENGTH AND WILL DELIVER YOU ON YOUR LAST DAY WHEN YOU DIE. BUY THE KING JAMES ORIGINAL VERSION BIBLE 1611. TRUE WORD,NO EDITING OR TAKING AWAY LIKE THE NIV BIBLES DO. ANDREW

Babygrl0808
09-27-2003, 04:17 PM
it was a great movie

Unregistered
09-28-2003, 11:34 AM
it looks so bad

Unregistered
09-28-2003, 12:24 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
now thats a movie it rocks jason's hot

Tony
09-28-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Andrew
This movie LIKES IT KICKS butt man,..tubulor...rad man...man all my geek friends will love to sit to watching this movie tonight while we share one large bowl of popcorn together. Jason is so strong, and that Freddy makes me laugh with that sexy laugh. And it's "Eat shit, this movie is Freddy's 9th "....proper edicate please:).....Just reading this on my computer has got me hype to see this movie...rather then reprove it, since it is not Glorifying God, or read his Word....that will give me salvation...NOT//THIS HOLLY FOLLY WOOD WILL BE TORN DOWN, NO NEED FOR IT OTHER THEN TO SHOW THAT THE DEVIL IS REAL AND COMES IN MANY FORMS...TV, MOVIES, MUSIC, PEOPLE, RELIGIOUS BUILDINGS, AND PUBLIC SCHOOLS....YOU ALL NEED HELP, YOU ARE IN BONDAGE,....JESUS IS YOUR STRENGTH AND WILL DELIVER YOU ON YOUR LAST DAY WHEN YOU DIE. BUY THE KING JAMES ORIGINAL VERSION BIBLE 1611. TRUE WORD,NO EDITING OR TAKING AWAY LIKE THE NIV BIBLES DO. ANDREW

Yay!! Hardcore Religious folk! Move to Gatlin.

avenger00soul
09-28-2003, 03:14 PM
No doubt, you Children of the Corn Mo'fo

Unregistered
09-28-2003, 10:15 PM
was good but some of it was just way out there!

Unregistered
09-29-2003, 08:23 AM
I got it burned of the computer
freedy vjason ondvd

Unregistered
10-02-2003, 07:33 AM
the movie was off the hook (that means good) I've been waiting for this movie for the longest and finally they made it. Freddy is my favorite horror movie star of all, and I think he got cheated in that movie because it took two people to kill him and to top it off he wasn't even dead at the end he was still alive which made pretty happy.

Unregistered
10-03-2003, 04:15 AM
freddy vs jason is a wicked film. the storyline is the most origonal it could have been and the fight scene is amazing.i especially liked the part where the man gets his head spun around by jason.

Kruegercreep626
10-11-2003, 04:38 PM
It was a good movie But it made freddy look pathetic compared to his usual self If they would have made Krueger act how he did in freddys Revenge he would have obviouly won

Personaly i think Freddy should have won

thehalk
10-11-2003, 04:57 PM
the movie was hot i like the 1st kill n the one when he flang that guy wit the poll

freddy101
10-14-2003, 08:08 PM
I thought that the movie was very clever and well written to get both the dream realm and the real world to co-exist and mesh well together. The ending was left at a even draw because of the ties to both franchises. I am all for Freddy winning and fully think that he could kick Jason's butt from hell to crystal lake. He is smarter and more diabolical then Jason could ever hope to be....Jason is just a mindless killing machine that is still driven by fear (as pointed out by Freddy in Jason's dreams).

FREDDY FREDDY FREDDY!! :)

Hey any Freddy fan in need of a real deal authentic pic signed by Freddy himself?? Let me know cuz I am going to be getting set up with Robert Englund's staff to have pics sent my way that will be signed and authenticated by Robert Englund himself!!

Thanks,
Brian

Unregistered
10-28-2003, 03:07 PM
considering the fact that jason ripped freddy's arm off and and stabbed him through the chest. I'd say jason won fair and square. the girl only cut off freddy's head as he was bleeding to death.. Jason had already delivered the fatal blow. and yes that blow should have killed him, considering he is supposed to be mortal when he's pulled from the dream world.. as he was in FREDDY'S DEAD. face it, jason won and freddy's a fairy

Unregistered
10-28-2003, 03:52 PM
oh yea and the fact that freddy winked, we'll that was only put there so whiney ass freddy fans wouldn't whine and cry all over their bibs, jason is indestructible, freddy may be hard to kill but now that he's dead and jason doesn't trust him anymore, he has noone left to instill fear now that his hometown believes him to be dead, they are no longer afraid of him, freddy's a gay homo,

Unregistered
10-28-2003, 05:20 PM
just watched the movie , kicked ass , jason rocks. freddy's rather funny. i laughed quite a bit. last fight scene rocked. it was awesome when they did the alice in wonderland parody with the caterpillar. hmm what else can i say? nothing i'm done

Unregistered
10-28-2003, 05:20 PM
oh wait i have more to say , jason has more kills in all movies together , jason wins

TJ Horror Boy
11-13-2003, 12:15 PM
I thought the movie was cool,excellent,spectacular,funny......but it was not scary like everyone said it was.But beside that it was the coolest movie EVER!!!

TJ Horror Boy
11-13-2003, 12:19 PM
I thought the movie was cool,excellent,spectacular,funny......but it was not scary like everyone said it was.But beside that it was the coolest movie EVER!!!

Unregistered
11-22-2003, 09:37 AM
jason kicks ass