PDA

View Full Version : Hey.

Godslas
06-20-2005, 03:58 PM
Hey, my names Fred and I like horror movies alot. they are about 3/4's of my life. My favorites include the Exorcist, Evil Dead, and Dawn of the Dead. I am a member on horrormovies.com, and my user name is the same, so some of you may recognize me. This is basically a test to see if I like it here as much as I do there, so I might disappear.

ItsAlive75
06-20-2005, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Godslas
Hey, my names Fred and I like horror movies alot. they are about 3/4's of my life. My favorites include the Exorcist, Evil Dead, and Dawn of the Dead. I am a member on horrormovies.com, and my user name is the same, so some of you may recognize me. This is basically a test to see if I like it here as much as I do there, so I might disappear.

What's the other 1/4? Kissin' dudes on the mouth? Ooooh, faced!

Anyway, grar generic negative comments blah blah blah welcome.

alkytrio666
06-20-2005, 07:25 PM

You better like it here, or get the fuck out now. :D Welcome to hell, asshole.

DraculaInDallas
06-20-2005, 08:10 PM
Hey, my names Fred and I might disappear.

Good ya fucking n00b, let me help ya :D
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

zwoti
06-20-2005, 10:37 PM
welcome...............don't take things personally......etc

and keep repeating

it's only a forum...
it's only a forum...

© Ninja Mod Inc.

AUSTIN316426808
06-21-2005, 04:00 AM
so I might disappear.

no problem, you were probably going to do that anyway

urgeok
06-21-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
no problem, you were probably going to do that anyway

ShankS
06-23-2005, 07:06 AM
This is basically a test to see if I like it here as much as I do there, so I might disappear.