PDA

View Full Version : Suicide By Super Glue

bloodrayne
06-17-2005, 12:06 AM
Suicide By Super Glue

A man killed himself by sealing his mouth and nose with super glue.

Bangkok, Thailand -- A young Thai man with a history of moodiness has killed himself by gluing his mouth and nose shut with super glue.

Bangkok police say the young man's body was found Thursday morning in his bedroom, apparently after suffocating overnight.

They say a small amount of cash and a note saying "Here is all that I have, take what you please" were also found on the bed.

The man's family told police he had argued with his sister Wednesday, over some money she borrowed and did not repay.

He then went into his bedroom, where his body was found ten hours later.

urgeok
06-17-2005, 02:25 AM
yeah, i tried this once with elmers glue but it tastes too good - i'd end up licking off of my mouth before it could dry.

ItsAlive75
06-17-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Suicide By Super Glue

They say a small amount of cash and a note saying "Here is all that I have, take what you please" were also found on the bed.

A second note was found on the floor next to the bed reading, "There would be more money, but I spent sixteen dollars on the super glue. Sixteen dollars! I mean come on, that's outrageous! I bet you I could buy like, 13 Milky Ways before- Oh, there goes the rest of my air..."