PDA

View Full Version : Nothin' like a classic horror flick!

Barb534
06-14-2005, 08:53 PM
Howdy Y'all!

I'm Barb, I'm 33 and I live in Reno, Nevada. I'm so happy to have found this forum; I thought I was the only one out there who thought that classic horror films was the true art-du-jour (lol!)

I love old scary movies! I grew up watching the Elvira, Mistress of the Dark Saturday afternoon flicks! She had the best movies ever made on her show.

I even remember she showed a few 3d flicks and you had to go to Seven Eleven to get the special glasses to wear! Oh, those were the days!

Anyway, can't wait to get to know you, y'all! Take care and thanks for putting up with me.

Love,
Barb:D

zwoti
06-14-2005, 10:45 PM
welcome...............don't take things personally......etc

and keep repeating

it's only a forum...
it's only a forum...

© Ninja Mod Inc.

Elvis_Christ
06-14-2005, 10:58 PM
I just watched Phantasm again last night.....great movie. Elvira's really cool. We never had her show over here but I loved the movie she put out.

tom-tom
06-15-2005, 01:30 AM
Out of that last it has to be Phantasm...there's just something about that movie that really pleases me. Its sequels weren't too bad either.

AUSTIN316426808
06-15-2005, 02:41 AM
If I lived that close to Las Vegas I'd go broke

urgeok
06-15-2005, 04:53 AM
Elvira (Cassandra Peterson) is coming to Toronto for the Rue-Morgue horror convention in aug. I'll get her autograph :)

the whole line-up is amazing for this show .. i'll be there 24/7 for 3 days

alkytrio666
06-15-2005, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Barb534
Howdy Y'all!

I'm Barb, I'm 33 and I live in Reno, Nevada. I'm so happy to have found this forum; I thought I was the only one out there who thought that classic horror films was the true art-du-jour (lol!)

I love old scary movies! I grew up watching the Elvira, Mistress of the Dark Saturday afternoon flicks! She had the best movies ever made on her show.

I even remember she showed a few 3d flicks and you had to go to Seven Eleven to get the special glasses to wear! Oh, those were the days!

Anyway, can't wait to get to know you, y'all! Take care and thanks for putting up with me.

Love,

Agreed. I like you. I like a person who can appreciate the good classics. I also like your avatar, I assume you're a Shining fan. The Shining is, in my opinion, the best movie ever made. Welcome aboard.

DraculaInDallas
06-15-2005, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Barb534
Howdy Y'all!

Love,

:D

The_Return
06-18-2005, 12:05 PM
You annoy me.