PDA

View Full Version : Jet Central Presents Fresh Blood

Jetstorm
06-12-2005, 08:30 AM
Bitches, cant appreciate anything

zwoti
06-12-2005, 11:55 AM
hmmm 2 posts......2 pimping your movie.....

....so did you come here to join the forum or simply pimp?

well the decision is yours.........

...just like the decision whether you get banned is.......

......so what's it gonna be?

MisterSadistro
06-12-2005, 11:37 PM
I think ....
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/images/pointing_at_person.jpg
THEY'RE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU ! THEY'RE ALL GONNA LAUGH AT YOU !
Go away, spamming noob. No one wants to hear about your weak attempt at film making about some Cracker Jack prize ring.
CK

Jetstorm
06-13-2005, 03:12 PM
Fine fuck yall bitches. Fuckin dont know talent if it bit you in the ass. Just angry you cant make any horror movies and can only talk about them...all the time. No lifes.

MisterSadistro
06-13-2005, 08:33 PM
Just angry you cant make any horror movies and can only talk about them...all the time.
How many film titles have you made, little man ? Answer is likely none. As a matter of fact, I do make movies and work for a long list of companies that make them as well. Yes, they are distributed in many venues around the world. You might've even seen some. Anyways, don't come in here flapping your jaws about a film you're "gonna make" and expect everyone to oooooh and ahhhhh over it. No one cares. You came here to spam it, plain and simple. You didn't get the reaction you expected. Too bad. If you can't take criticism, I'd recommend another line of work. I always try to help out anyone with a film making question here. I will also flame anyone who comes just to plug their film and offer nothing to the community here. Appreciate that, bitch. :D
CK

zwoti
06-13-2005, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Jetstorm
Fine fuck yall bitches. Fuckin dont know talent if it bit you in the ass. Just angry you cant make any horror movies and can only talk about them...all the time. No lifes.

bye bye

urgeok
06-14-2005, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by Jetstorm

holy shit ..

making that post is akin to pulling down your pants to reveal a spotty one inch dick and then walking around a mall full of pretty girls while they laugh.

slasherman
06-14-2005, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by zwoti
bye bye
is this a new record ?

Jetstorm
Banned

Jetstorm is now Offline: