PDA

View Full Version : FREDDY vs JASON


laviskrg_arrm
06-05-2005, 02:17 PM
:cool: I thought this movie rocked! Of course, it could have been much better, but, in comparison to other movies from the series, this one was a bomb!
What do you think? Did you like the ending? How about the battles? I thought they were cool, and personally, I'm on Jason's side.
I would like to hear news from other fans.
Be good now!

The_Return
06-05-2005, 02:22 PM
I was oissed at the ending....Freddy should have out and out slaughtered that retard!! Oh well, he'll be back, and he better win round 2 [Athough we all know he wont, it will obviously be another tie]

I thought this was OK. Nothing spectacular, but great fun.

MoonLit Meadow
06-05-2005, 03:02 PM
I seriously hated it ;) I just KNEW going into it that neither of them would win, and that they would leave it open for a sequel. I just thought it was lame.

I know that most horror movies have tons of gratuitous female nudity..but this one was just out of control ;) When I was in the theatre, all of the horny 16 and 17 year old boys were shouting at the screen every time they saw a boob. ;) I guess I should take pity on them...it's probably only b/c they've never seen one in real life.

What was the question again? Oh yeah...Freddy vs. Jason ;) Yeah....it was terrible.

surfnazi
06-05-2005, 03:34 PM
Hey now Freddy Vs. Jason wasn't the best of their respective series' but it was still a great flick and the one of the best horror films to come out in the last 5 years or so. I mean who didn't love that flick, honestly?

Although it was so obvious it was gonna be a tie. I'm hoping Jason wipes Freddy clean in the sequel that may/may not be coming.

But yeah I really liked the movie, a great popcorn flick.

alkytrio666
06-05-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
I was oissed at the ending....Freddy should have out and out slaughtered that retard!! Oh well, he'll be back, and he better win round 2 [Athough we all know he wont, it will obviously be another tie]

I thought this was OK. Nothing spectacular, but great fun.

No way. Fuck Freddy, Jason fucking rocks.

I liked the movie. Except for the Freddy-caterpillar.

IDrinkYourBlood
06-05-2005, 06:18 PM
The movie sucks the big monkey. I dont like either of them anyways, so I probably hate it the most.

Fate Kills
06-05-2005, 09:15 PM
We'll all see who owns when the sequel comes out... and I've known for some time that there will be a sequel. When Robert Englund was on the New Tom Green show he whispered to Tom Green that there will be a sequel... but everyone heard him say it anyway... oh yeah... I'm also drunk right now...

MoonLit Meadow
06-05-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Fate Kills
We'll all see who owns when the sequel comes out... and I've known for some time that there will be a sequel. When Robert Englund was on the New Tom Green show he whispered to Tom Green that there will be a sequel... but everyone heard him say it anyway... oh yeah... I'm also drunk right now... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

ShankS
06-06-2005, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by laviskrg_arrm
:cool: I thought this movie rocked! Of course, it could have been much better, but, in comparison to other movies from the series, this one was a bomb!
What do you think? Did you like the ending? How about the battles? I thought they were cool, and personally, I'm on Jason's side.
I would like to hear news from other fans.
Be good now!

you should visit the leatherface vs thread in upcomming... I think it's to your taste.

Vodstok
06-06-2005, 06:11 AM
I must agree with Moonlit and IDYB. I absiolutely hated FvJ and personally, i think it brought the entire horror genre down a rung.

urgeok
06-06-2005, 06:13 AM
i thought it was good for a laugh ... thats about it ..


both the jason and freddy series have already brough horror all the way down the ladder - this one was more entertaining than most of those entries

laviskrg_arrm
06-06-2005, 06:24 AM
WOW! I see some cool fans over here! And thanks, shanks, I may take your advice. I appreciate the other comments, because some are really good. I can't totally agree but I like to read smart debates. I still think Jason rulz!

Vodstok
06-06-2005, 06:58 AM
Meh. I was horrified (not in a good way) when i finally saw some of the middle ft13 movies.. REALY bad. A couple didnt even have jason. (at least 1 anyway)

alkytrio666
06-06-2005, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by laviskrg_arrm
WOW! I see some cool fans over here! And thanks, shanks, I may take your advice. I appreciate the other comments, because some are really good. I can't totally agree but I like to read smart debates. I still think Jason rulz!

That was a smartass comment by ShankS about the leatherface thread...it's not a very serious thread.

Vodstok
06-06-2005, 08:42 AM
Ye sit is.. You mean you dont want to see Leatherface vs Pleatherface?

ShankS
06-06-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by alkytrio666
That was a smartass comment by ShankS about the leatherface thread...it's not a very serious thread.

nothing smartass about whatsoever, there's some great potential in that thread.

arron wardlaw
06-06-2005, 12:36 PM
i thought the film was pure pish, the possibilities were endless but the film did not know if it was a comedy or a horror or even a comedy horror for that matter. too many godzilla type fight scenes

Vodstok
06-06-2005, 01:16 PM
I agree completely.i thought it was off to a decent start with the jackass getting stabbed through the middle and then folded in half, but that was about all the movie had going for it, and they got thatover in the first ten.


And i must say, i did love it when they finally killed "Kia"... She annoyed the hell out of me.

lordworm333
06-06-2005, 02:37 PM
i had fun with it. couldve been way better. all the kids were annoying. the campfire scene was great when he killed that jack black wannabe idiot. kelly rowland is annoying too, but it was great when she got wasted.

kung-fu-jesus
06-06-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by MoonLit Meadow
I seriously hated it ;) I just KNEW going into it that neither of them would win, and that they would leave it open for a sequel. I just thought it was lame.

I know that most horror movies have tons of gratuitous female nudity..but this one was just out of control ;) When I was in the theatre, all of the horny 16 and 17 year old boys were shouting at the screen every time they saw a boob. ;) I guess I should take pity on them...it's probably only b/c they've never seen one in real life.

What was the question again? Oh yeah...Freddy vs. Jason ;) Yeah....it was terrible.

i liked the film, it wasnt great but has entertained me a few times.

as for all the dudes screaming, thats just sad. but the way you said it it was like there were like 20 tit shots, but there were only 3( the 3rd most people didnt see, it was when the door opened and the dead chick floated up, as for the other 2 it was the skiny dipping scene( it only counts as one shot) and the shower scene but that wasnt very good cause it was from above and you couldnt see any thing)

i am a guy and i dont apriciate you making it sound like all men are horn dogs( even thought it is true)

MoonLit Meadow
06-06-2005, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by kung-fu-jesus
i liked the film, it wasnt great but has entertained me a few times.

as for all the dudes screaming, thats just sad. but the way you said it it was like there were like 20 tit shots, but there were only 3( the 3rd most people didnt see, it was when the door opened and the dead chick floated up, as for the other 2 it was the skiny dipping scene( it only counts as one shot) and the shower scene but that wasnt very good cause it was from above and you couldnt see any thing)

i am a guy and i dont apriciate you making it sound like all men are horn dogs( even thought it is true)

I hate to let you in on something, but NOWHERE did I say that all men are HORN DOGS. I said that the 16 and 17 year old boys that happen to be in MY PARTICULAR THEATRE were.

So you really need to stop reading into what I say so much, and stop putting words into my mouth. Read things a little more closely before you comment on something that isn't there to begin with.
*I* don't appreciate when people twist my words around.

tom-tom
06-08-2005, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by MoonLit Meadow
I seriously hated it ;) I just KNEW going into it that neither of them would win, and that they would leave it open for a sequel. I just thought it was lame.

I know that most horror movies have tons of gratuitous female nudity..but this one was just out of control ;) When I was in the theatre, all of the horny 16 and 17 year old boys were shouting at the screen every time they saw a boob. ;) I guess I should take pity on them...it's probably only b/c they've never seen one in real life.

What was the question again? Oh yeah...Freddy vs. Jason ;) Yeah....it was terrible.

I couldn't agree with you more...a pathetic movie that ended with a cap-out...but, then again, what could you really expect? All versus movies are usally SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!

urgeok
06-08-2005, 03:15 AM
it needed more nudity.

alkytrio666
06-08-2005, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by MoonLit Meadow
I hate to let you in on something, but NOWHERE did I say that all men are HORN DOGS. I said that the 16 and 17 year old boys that happen to be in MY PARTICULAR THEATRE were.

So you really need to stop reading into what I say so much, and stop putting words into my mouth. Read things a little more closely before you comment on something that isn't there to begin with.
*I* don't appreciate when people twist my words around.

Maybe if you stop putting so many damn winking smileys in every one of your posts people will take you a little more seriously. Just a suggestion, I don't know, maybe no one else agrees, but they sure piss me the fuck off.

ShankS
06-08-2005, 08:42 AM
fready vs jason VS leatherface vs thread.

urgeok
06-08-2005, 08:43 AM
leatherface VS :D :p ;) :cool: :)

ShankS
06-08-2005, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
leatherface VS :D :p ;) :cool: :)

wrong thread you dork :p

urgeok
06-08-2005, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by ShankS
wrong thread you dork :p

ahahahahahahhahahahhaha

no shit :D

zwoti
06-08-2005, 08:46 AM
http://img164.exs.cx/img164/7827/offtopic8mg.gif

BudMan
06-08-2005, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by zwoti
http://img164.exs.cx/img164/7827/offtopic8mg.gif

Thats a first....we don't normally stray off topic.

urgeok
06-08-2005, 09:07 AM
this looks like the work of .......


THREAD DE-RAILER MAN !!!!!!!!!

BudMan
06-08-2005, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
this looks like the work of .......


THREAD DE-RAILER MAN !!!!!!!!!

Along with his sidekick from the Great White North.

ANTLER-HEAD
http://www.pleasuresean.com/BurningmanMainPage/Burningman98-00MainPage/Page3/images/-%20%20%20Ready%20For%20the%20SuperHero%20Party.jpg

Vodstok
06-08-2005, 09:46 AM
and the mysterious "Cowboy"....

urgeok
06-08-2005, 09:48 AM
league of extraodinary retards

urgeok
06-08-2005, 09:51 AM
whoops, forgot all about the youthful sidekick.


E-Boy.

MoonLit Meadow
06-08-2005, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by alkytrio666
Maybe if you stop putting so many damn winking smileys in every one of your posts people will take you a little more seriously. Just a suggestion, I don't know, maybe no one else agrees, but they sure piss me the fuck off.


Why don't you just mind your own business? It seems like all you do is try to start problems with me for no reason at all. I didn't ask for your opinion, and the dispute had nothing to do with my smiley faces. OBVIOUSLY, he DID take me seriously.

If you're annoyed, then I guess that's really your problem. I would never try and start problems with somebody for no reason at all, but that's exactly what you seem to get off on. I actually feel bad for you. It's really pathetic.

Vodstok
06-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Propeller head occasionally backs them up

urgeok
06-08-2005, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Vodstok
Propeller head occasionally backs them up


propeller head ?

i bust my ass coming up with gold like E-Boy and all you have to add is propeller head ?


Jee-Sus H Christmas !!

BudMan
06-08-2005, 10:34 AM
I thought ANTLER-HEAD was better than e-boy.

urgeok
06-08-2005, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by BudMan
I thought ANTLER-HEAD was better than e-boy.


pffft ... whats with you guys ...


i suppose if the guy had nothing on his head he'd be .. 'nothinghead man' or 'hair-head man'

god .. could you guys be any more obvious !!!???

BudMan
06-08-2005, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
pffft ... whats with you guys ...


i suppose if the guy had nothing on his head he'd be .. 'nothinghead man' or 'hair-head man'

god .. could you guys be any more obvious !!!???

and your point is?

LOOK OUT FOR BIG NOSE & TEETH WITH COWBOY HAT MAN!
http://www.zrlm.com/studio561/BigNoseWEB.jpg

newb
06-08-2005, 10:49 AM
I'm gonna have to agree with BudMan.Antler-Head is much better than e-boy.

urgeok
06-08-2005, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by newb
I'm gonna have to agree with BudMan.Antler-Head is much better than e-boy.

here's a little light reading you might enjoy !

zwoti
06-08-2005, 11:03 AM
could this be the arch nemesis

newb
06-08-2005, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
here's a little light reading you might enjoy !

YEAH RIGHT......like you don't have voices in your head......always talking to you.....they never shut up...never shut up....get out.....GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD!

newb
06-08-2005, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by zwoti
could this be the arch nemesis mommy?

urgeok
06-08-2005, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by zwoti
could this be the arch nemesis

i see you're letting your hair grow :D

newb
06-08-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
i see you're letting your hair grow :D

lol....great comeback:D

zwoti
06-08-2005, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
i see you're letting your hair grow :D

too much fur?

urgeok
06-08-2005, 11:15 AM
cant tell with those pants on ..

zwoti
06-08-2005, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
cant tell with those pants on ..

what pants

urgeok
06-08-2005, 11:22 AM
uhhmmm ...


then yeah -- too much fur .... or maybe not...

i dont know - i need to go to my happy place now.

Vodstok
06-08-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by zwoti
what pants lol!

ShankS
06-08-2005, 12:10 PM
wtf we've got newb aka budman and budman aka newb posting here.... where did budman come from all of a sudden :confused:

Elvis_Christ
06-12-2005, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
it needed more nudity.

Fuck yeh! Katherine Isabelle is fucking hot! My favorite horror babe of the moment. I loved this movie and had been looking foward to it since I was 8 or 9.

P.S How many million threads does this fucking movie need on here?