PDA

View Full Version : Hello.. I Am New

Kubrick
06-04-2005, 06:54 PM
Yeah.. I'm new here. I'm a 17 year old male currently residing in Georgia, US of A. My favorite horror films include Phantasm, Hellraiser, Halloween, The NOTLD series, and the Sleepaway Camp series. Most of my interest fall into one of two catagories: Movies and Professional Wrestling. I guess there isn't much more to say. I look forward to discussing horror on these boards.

:)

MoonLit Meadow
06-04-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Kubrick
Yeah.. I'm new here. I'm a 17 year old male currently residing in Georgia, US of A. My favorite horror films include Phantasm, Hellraiser, Halloween, The NOTLD series, and the Sleepaway Camp series. Most of my interest fall into one of two catagories: Movies and Professional Wrestling. I guess there isn't much more to say. I look forward to discussing horror on these boards.

Welcome :) Enjoy this message, it might be the nicest you'll get;)

ShankS
06-04-2005, 11:45 PM

wrestling has two categories.... 1st: amature for the ones with small dicks, and no grappling technique and 2nd: professional wrestling for the ones that like full dick and all the nutts grappling action...

...I take it you get oiled up, when you watch homo erotic leotard sports eh.

zwoti
06-05-2005, 02:14 AM
welcome...............don't take things personally......etc

and keep repeating

it's only a forum...
it's only a forum...

© Ninja Mod Inc.

alkytrio666
06-05-2005, 08:16 AM
Your name is Kubrick but none of your favorite movies are Kubrick movies? The Shining, man, the FUCKING SHINING!!!

Kubrick
06-05-2005, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by alkytrio666
Your name is Kubrick but none of your favorite movies are Kubrick movies? The Shining, man, the FUCKING SHINING!!!

I just mentioned my favorite horror movies. I thoroughly enjoy The Shining, but I feel 2001: A Space Odyssey, A Clockwork Orange, and maybe even Dr. Strangelove are much stronger films of Stanley's.

alkytrio666
06-05-2005, 11:25 AM
Eh, I think The Shining is the best...but all that you mentioned are amazing films...Clockwork Orange was a helluva' book, too.

barbra
06-05-2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by alkytrio666
Eh, I think The Shining is the best...but all that you mentioned are amazing films...Clockwork Orange was a helluva' book, too. you know, flame me if you will, but the movie was better than the book.

oh yeah, and welcome noob

barbra
06-05-2005, 12:35 PM

DraculaInDallas
06-06-2005, 08:44 PM

:rolleyes:

tom-tom
06-07-2005, 12:49 AM
Welcome to insanity row

AUSTIN316426808
06-07-2005, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by ShankS
wrestling has two categories.... 1st: amature for the ones with small dicks, and no grappling technique and 2nd: professional wrestling for the ones that like full dick and all the nutts grappling action...

...I take it you get oiled up, when you watch homo erotic leotard sports eh.

don't you think you're putting to much thought into wrestler's dicks?

J/K

ShankS
06-07-2005, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
don't you think you're putting to much thought into wrestler's dicks?

J/K

it's waht wrestlers and fans like to talk about, I was merely highlighting this fact.

urgeok
06-07-2005, 07:00 AM
i also thought it was very homoerotic as well ... not saying anything against it - if it's your bag - go for it ..

if wrestling consisted of nothing but buff sweaty women grappling in a ring i'd probably be more involved.

(yes i know there are one or two - Chyna, etc - but they're there just for the novelty)

ItsAlive75
06-07-2005, 08:07 AM
ARGGGHHH!!!!

Generic negative comments!

Kubrick
06-11-2005, 10:39 PM
omgz y so meen to me?!1one

A little hostile aren't we?

AUSTIN316426808
06-11-2005, 10:57 PM
omgz y so meen to me?!1one