PDA

View Full Version : what is the best kill in a nightmare flick?

FreddyFan
11-26-2003, 08:37 AM
what do u think is the best kill in the nightmare on elm street series. I'd have to say it was from #4 when he turns that girl into a cockroach and then squashes her. In second place is from #3 when he says "welcome to primetime bitch" and then smashes the girl's head through the tv. In third place is from the first when he kills the girl while her boyfriend is in the room with her. I forget her name. She was getting flipped around. She died first in the movie.

avenger00soul
11-26-2003, 08:42 AM
The Tina death scene from the first film. I had never seen anything like that at the time. Expertly done.

FreddyFan
11-26-2003, 08:47 AM
thanks avenger.:D u gave me her name. that was an awesome death.

avenger00soul
11-26-2003, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by FreddyFan
thanks avenger.:D u gave me her name. that was an awesome death.

No problem, it's my favorite of the entire series. I like the one in New Nightmare that was an homage to Tina's death as well.

FreddyFan
11-26-2003, 09:00 AM
oh yeah. I loved that kill. it's in my top ten favorite kills. "Ever play skin the cat?"

bloodrayne
11-26-2003, 09:41 AM
Freddy 3...Dream Warriors...Tendon Puppet Strings...'NUFF SAID!!!:D

mudsliptones
11-26-2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Freddy 3...Dream Warriors...Tendon Puppet Strings...'NUFF SAID!!!:D

yes, that one was by far the coolest kill by freddy
not scary but I lied the the death of that cartoonist guy in part 5 allot, it was originally done

ShamSham04
11-26-2003, 11:25 AM
Tina's bedroom toss around death (Nightmare On Elm Street)
The dude that got stabbed and Freddy's blades went through the bedroom door (A Nightmare On Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge)
The puppet string demise (A Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors)
The whole classroom scene leading to the suckface death (A Nightmare On Elm Street 4: Dream Master)
The comic book death sequence (A Nightmare On Elm Street 5: Dream Child)
The parachute/spike kill (Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare)
The hospital room toss around death (Wes Craven's New Nightmare)

Those are my favorites from each film, and the one from Wes Craven's New Nightmare is my all-time favorite. :)

mudsliptones
11-26-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by ShamSham04

Those are my favorites from each film, and the one from Wes Craven's New Nightmare is my all-time favorite. :)

I love how freddy walks on the walls and sticks out 1 hand after that very scene
I loved that part

Killer Clown#1
11-26-2003, 12:40 PM
Here are my favorites

Noes part1-Tina's wild night
Noes part2-(not a death)Jessy shows his true self in his friends room(that was fuckin gory!)
Noes part3-life size puppet
Noes part4-bug problem
Noes part5-comics are not good for you
Noes part6-splitting head ache
Wcnn-dancing on the celling
:p

GodOfGrease
11-27-2003, 07:04 AM
tina's death is definitely the best.getting thrown all across the room,and bloodied up....classic

crazy clown
11-27-2003, 03:15 PM
i can't believe that no one has mentioned jonny depp's death in the original. when the blood comes floods out of his bed and into the ceiling.

interesting fact about that scene was that it had screwed up because it was released to early or something, and everyone rushed out in the fear of being electricuted.

Freddy_Krueger
11-28-2003, 12:31 PM
I liked them all! Like the one when with the puppet strings which was on 'Nightmare on Elm Street: Dream Warriors' and when he tied that boys hands and feet to that bed and said "Whats the matter Billy? Feeling a bit tounge tied!" (Although he didnt kill Billy but still . . .) because tounges were what tied his hands and feet. Also in 'Nightmare on Elm Street: Dream Warriors.' I also like the kills in 'Freddy VS Jason' matter fact I liked all the killings! Every last one!