PDA

View Full Version : Best Stephen King Movie!!

allmykids
11-26-2003, 07:31 AM
I love STEPHEN KING movies so this is hard,IT,THE STAND,THE SHINNING,and LANGOLIERS all fav's. there is a book called SWANS SONG it is alot like the stand, it was also really good. I don't normaly read but i could not put it down.

graveambitions
11-26-2003, 08:20 AM
The shining. That's an easy one with Stanley Kubrick at the helm.

bloodrayne
11-26-2003, 08:26 AM
Absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to pick just One! I would have to go with my LEAST favorite...That would be "SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION", I'm just not into the prison movie thing...BUT, then again..."GREEN MILE" was AWESOME!!!

FreddyFan
11-26-2003, 08:28 AM
HARD cHOICE! i'D HAVE TO GO WITH It. Great movie!:)

avenger00soul
11-26-2003, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
Absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to pick just One! I would have to go with my LEAST favorite...That would be "SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION", I'm just not into the prison movie thing...BUT, then again..."GREEN MILE" was AWESOME!!!

Bloodrayne and I disagree on something. I think The Shawshank Redemption is one of the best films EVER made.

_Leatha_Face_
11-26-2003, 08:41 AM
RED ROSE if u guys havent seen i suggest u do so great movie loved it bit IT was a close second

bloodrayne
11-26-2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
Bloodrayne and I disagree on something. I think The Shawshank Redemption is one of the best films EVER made.

I didn't say it wasn't a great movie...It's just NOT what I want from STEPHEN KING! I'm more into horror than DRAMA...Okay, So I can't explain the GREEN MILE thing...:p

mudsliptones
11-26-2003, 09:50 AM
1 the shining, it simply ruled, both the kubrick version as the mini series (personnaly I'd like the mini series better if it wasn't for jack nicholson)

then, the shawshank redemption, awesome, simply brilliant piece of art, I loved it from the first time I saw it

rose red, although it's a mini series, like langoliers and the shining (the latest one) it's really good, I love it, it's not to scary, most of the time it's just relaxing, but I liked it anyway, I watched it for 4 hours straight (I think the original series were 6 hours, so I guessed they edited it into a long movie)

green mile, also a piece of art, the way you get to witness the lifes of those guards and inmates, wow, really good

cujo, some may disagree, but I bought this for 3 euros on dvd, and for 3 euros it's really good lol, I like the make up on the dog, at one part he lies on the hood of the car, fface towards the passengers, awesome display of power actually

Arioch
11-26-2003, 01:41 PM
The stand, Misery, the shining(miniseries for me and mudslip, kubrick for the rest of you), Both creepshows i really like, carrie was good. Hey remember FIRESTARTER??? that movie was cool. I liked Christine but alot of that is just because it was badass cars in it (1969 Camaro:D )all i can think of right now

mudsliptones
11-26-2003, 02:18 PM
just for the record:
I also love kubricks the shining:D

ShamSham04
11-26-2003, 02:21 PM
The Shining

Carrie, Misery, and Creepshow are dangerously close though. :D

freddy13
11-27-2003, 05:22 PM
IT is the best

MichaelMyers
11-27-2003, 06:06 PM
The Shining.

juanhacko
11-27-2003, 06:43 PM
Carrie and The Shining were Great, but my favorite of his is the Tommyknockers mini-series.

allmykids
11-27-2003, 07:41 PM
did anyone like the stand? or do i STAND alone?