PDA

View Full Version : The 4400 (Season Two)

bschulte
05-29-2005, 09:22 PM
Credit for this goes to Godhood over at The Horror Channel.

Starting Sunday June 5th 9 p.m. est. New upgrade of the USA Network WebSite.

The 4400 Season Two (http://www.usanetwork.com/series/the4400/index.html)

Also, the entire first season of The 4400 will be aired from 1 P.M. to 7 P.M. Eastern time that Sunday. If you've never watched the show, I highly recommend it.

bschulte
06-05-2005, 03:23 PM
Bump for the season two premiere tonight. If anybody reads this before 9 P.M. Eastern tonight change the channel to USA and check out this show.

jenna26
06-05-2005, 10:35 PM
I meant to respond to this before and got distracted. Anyway, I love this show and thought the season premiere was pretty good. Oh and Jeffrey Combs!:D So you are not alone...lol.

bschulte
06-06-2005, 12:57 PM
Jenna,

yeah, I was wondering. :D That would've been my last post if no one else responded. I really liked the Lovecraft references and the appearance by Combs too. I'm not as big on the replacement of Peter Coyote's character though. We'll have to see how this turns out.

jenna26
06-06-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by bschulte
Jenna,

yeah, I was wondering. :D That would've been my last post if no one else responded. I really liked the Lovecraft references and the appearance by Combs too. I'm not as big on the replacement of Peter Coyote's character though. We'll have to see how this turns out.

Yep, not too happy about Coyote's replacement either. But otherwise, I was happy with the premiere and thought it measured up to last season. And that is one scary baby. :eek:

The STE
06-07-2005, 09:46 AM
Oh, man, this shit is gonna get deep. And that sound bite from Jordan Collier "the world is gonna have to deal with us" TOTALLY makes him sound evil.

taylorsmommy
06-07-2005, 10:33 AM
Ditto to everything that has been said!:D

bschulte
06-07-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by jenna26
And that is one scary baby. :eek:

No shit. I'm wondering why she didn't pull out the mind control shit when her parents originally drove off of the road. I guess she wanted to just play with the crazy gun-totin' preacher man. :D

Originally posted by The STE
Oh, man, this shit is gonna get deep. And that sound bite from Jordan Collier "the world is gonna have to deal with us" TOTALLY makes him sound evil.

I'm curious about Collier too. As in, I wonder what kind of plan the guy has? I mean, these people were

SPOILER
sent back from the future to save mankind.
END SPOILER

How does an evil guy like Collier fit into the plans? It'll be interesting to see how they work that out.

jenna26
06-07-2005, 07:42 PM
No shit. I'm wondering why she didn't pull out the mind control shit when her parents originally drove off of the road. I guess she wanted to just play with the crazy gun-totin' preacher man. :D

I wondered about that myself. It seemed like she took her time. Maybe she was just trying to show restraint and then just finally got fed up....LOL, but being a baby, even with these amazing abilities, would she have reasoned that way? Because I was thinking the whole time, "why isn't she doing something?" We knew by then she was more than capable.

The STE
06-07-2005, 09:53 PM

I'm curious about Collier too. As in, I wonder what kind of plan the guy has? I mean, these people were

SPOILER
sent back from the future to save mankind.
END SPOILER

How does an evil guy like Collier fit into the plans? It'll be interesting to see how they work that out.

Collier is definately the villain for the series. I mean, just say his name out loud. "Jordan Collier". That's a villain's name.