PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone :)

MoonLit Meadow
05-27-2005, 09:25 PM
Hey everyone!

I'm Robin, and I'm sort of new here...I was a member a long time ago, but since I couldn't remember my user name, I had to re-register ;)

Anyway, a couple of you have already helped me out in finding two 80's horror movies I was looking for. I really appreciate it. :)

A little about me...

I'm 23, live in Massachusetts, and I just graduated college with a B.A in Psychology. Trust me, even with a Psych. degree I know no more than you do ;)

I like movies(especially 80's B horror), shopping, traveling, reading, and spending time with friends. I'm extremely down-to-earth but crazy at the same time;) Why is this starting to sound like a personal ad? ;)

Feel free to send me a message anytime, as I look forward to meeting all of you.
See ya around!!!

MisterSadistro
05-27-2005, 10:55 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/darthvonpokemon/DVPsleepers.jpg
Welcome anyways.
CK

MoonLit Meadow
05-27-2005, 11:00 PM
Wow, you're so kind. I was just trying to give people a basic idea of who I am. I wasn't trying to bore anyone.

I hope that you were being sarcastic. If you weren't, I'm sure I'll find much nicer people than you around here ;) Actually, I already have ;)

MisterSadistro
05-27-2005, 11:04 PM
Nicer than me ? No way. I'm a saint.
CK
ps That is sarcastic as well :D

MoonLit Meadow
05-27-2005, 11:06 PM
haha. You damn fool ;)

I was going to say...if you were being mean to me, you'd SURELY regret it ;) I'm a pretty cool chick ;)

MisterSadistro
05-27-2005, 11:11 PM
The only people I'm mean to around here are the noobs who show up to spam their films and are never heard from again. That irritates me like nothing else. I won't even mention any films I'm working on since I'd have to kick my own ass on principle alone. Nice to know you at least have a sense of humor. Some people get really defensive when they're flamed in the 'Intro' section.
CK

MoonLit Meadow
05-27-2005, 11:18 PM
Yeah, there isn't much that offends me...I thought it was pretty hilarious that you came at me like that ;) It wasn't half as evil as what I saw being posted to the other noobs on here: so for that, I'm grateful. ;)

Anyway, good to know we're on the same level. I'm sure I'll see ya around...and it won't be to promote my films...my only talent regarding movies involves pressing play to watch them ;)

ShankS
05-28-2005, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by MoonLit Meadow
Hey everyone!

I'm Robin, and I'm sort of new here...I was a member a long time ago, but since I couldn't remember my user name, I had to re-register ;)

Anyway, a couple of you have already helped me out in finding two 80's horror movies I was looking for. I really appreciate it. :)

A little about me...

I'm 23, live in Massachusetts, and I just graduated college with a B.A in Psychology. Trust me, even with a Psych. degree I know no more than you do ;)

I like movies(especially 80's B horror), shopping, traveling, reading, and spending time with friends. I'm extremely down-to-earth but crazy at the same time;) Why is this starting to sound like a personal ad? ;)

Feel free to send me a message anytime, as I look forward to meeting all of you.
See ya around!!!

zwoti
05-28-2005, 08:05 AM
welcome...............don't take things personally......etc

and keep repeating

it's only a forum...
it's only a forum...

© Ninja Mod Inc.

dev!ls advocate
05-28-2005, 09:05 AM
someone uses too many smiley faces....

MoonLit Meadow
05-28-2005, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by dev!ls advocate
someone uses too many smiley faces....

Perhaps somebody else is just a miserable bastard ;)

MoonLit Meadow
05-28-2005, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by ShankS

Good, I'm glad we have a mutual understanding between us;) I don't really give a fuck about you either ;)

Hate_Breeder
05-28-2005, 11:01 AM
;)

MoonLit Meadow
05-28-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Hate_Breeder
;)

haha ;) I really can't help myself with the smilies...I've tried, but I'm incurable...it's just a habit.

barbra
05-28-2005, 11:54 AM
I hope your smilies die

yourlastmistake
05-28-2005, 02:20 PM
:D

MoonLit Meadow
05-28-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by barbra
I hope your smilies die

Awww c'mon now barbra...cheer up ;)

The_Return
05-28-2005, 04:44 PM
Go die, we hate you, yadda yadda yadda

Just kiddin! Have fun, stick around.

Dante'sInferno
05-28-2005, 05:45 PM
Hey everyone!

A little about me...

See ya around!!!

MoonLit Meadow
05-28-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by The_Return
Go die, we hate you, yadda yadda yadda

Just kiddin! Have fun, stick around.

LMAO. Thanks, I plan on it ;) See ya around! :)

MoonLit Meadow
05-28-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Dante'sInferno

Blahblahblah...that's all you got? ;)

ShankS
05-28-2005, 11:21 PM
Good, I'm glad we have a mutual understanding between us;) I don't really give a fuck about you either ;)

right.. now that we've got that out of the way.....

alkytrio666
05-29-2005, 06:10 AM
godDAMN you post a lot of smilies. I'd try not to, if I were you, 'cause they're getting ANNOYING AS FUCK!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

MoonLit Meadow
05-29-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by ShankS
right.. now that we've got that out of the way.....

I think we'll get along just fine ;)

MoonLit Meadow
05-29-2005, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by alkytrio666
godDAMN you post a lot of smilies. I'd try not to, if I were you, 'cause they're getting ANNOYING AS FUCK!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I can't make any promises, but I'll try..... ;)

DraculaInDallas
05-31-2005, 12:07 AM
Hey everyone!

A little about me...

See ya around!!!

Jesus Christ, you average over 66 posts per day. Glad that Psych degree is paying off. Why don't you lay down on your couch and give yourself a free session...and while you're at it....... :D
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

MoonLit Meadow
05-31-2005, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by DraculaInDallas
Jesus Christ, you average over 66 posts per day. Glad that Psych degree is paying off. Why don't you lay down on your couch and give yourself a free session...and while you're at it....... :D
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

ACTUALLY....I'll be laying on my couch all summer ;) After working hard for the last four years, I deserve it. I'll probably take a few trips as well. But don't worry...when I DO decide to start working, I'll be raking it in :D

MoonLit Meadow
05-31-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by hellboy
Just graduated college, congrats. Welcome and have a blast. And try to smile!!:p

Thanks! I've BEEN having a blast...with the exception of a few members who seem to think they're still in 5th grade ;) You know...name calling...pointless fights...etc, etc.

But I'm not letting it get to me...afterall...my psych. experience tells me that they really just have self esteem issues ;) muahahah;)

DraculaInDallas
05-31-2005, 05:48 PM
ACTUALLY....I'll be laying on my couch all summer ;) After working hard for the last four years, I deserve it. I'll probably take a few trips as well. But don't worry...when I DO decide to start working, I'll be raking it in :D

Good for you. Glad to see you didn't get your panties in a twist and leave. :D Now shut the fuck up and get that post count up to 75 a day!!!!!!!!!

MoonLit Meadow
05-31-2005, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by DraculaInDallas
Good for you. Glad to see you didn't get your panties in a twist and leave. :D Now shut the fuck up and get that post count up to 75 a day!!!!!!!!!

75? pssshhh. Playa please. That's child's play ;) I can do so much better.

MoonLit Meadow
05-31-2005, 05:55 PM
I think I like her!!! She's a keeper!!!!!!:D

They like me! They really like me!!! :D

MoonLit Meadow
05-31-2005, 06:00 PM
SALY FIELD IS A HDC MEMBER!!:confused: :p

haha. Yeah I forgot to tell you my true identity ;)

MoonLit Meadow
05-31-2005, 06:15 PM
That's ok. I still think she's hot.

"Hot" is pushing it ;)

MoonLit Meadow
05-31-2005, 06:25 PM
I do. I'm strange tho, I guess.

Nah, there's worse. You could think Joan Rivers is hot....please tell me you don't think that ;)

bloodrayne
05-31-2005, 10:48 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/BloodRayne/welcome.gif

Amalthea
05-31-2005, 10:53 PM
Welcome to the forum!

MoonLit Meadow
06-01-2005, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by bloodrayne
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/BloodRayne/welcome.gif

Awwww. Thanks you're a doll! ;)

MoonLit Meadow
06-01-2005, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Amalthea
Welcome to the forum!

Thanks !!! :D

bloodrayne
06-02-2005, 12:31 AM
Awwww. Thanks you're a doll! ;) Heh...A doll?...

Well, I wouldn't wear the eye shadow, and the dress would HAVE to be black...But, yeah...I guess I could see it :D

allmykids
06-02-2005, 04:09 AM
WELCOME to our NIGHTMARE!! Glad to have you!! ;)

VoyagerOne
06-20-2005, 11:45 AM
Greetings!

UUrrhhuugghh!!