PDA

View Full Version : X-Files

juanhacko
11-24-2003, 08:48 PM
Anybody remember the episode--multigeneration incest--Where two brothers had fathered a third brother by the mother with no legs?
Ultra creepy--real nice folks.

GodOfGrease
11-27-2003, 07:57 AM
that episode was called HOME.yes it was a great episode.
hell the whole show was great.
even the bad episodes were immensely entertaining,and there were very few of those.

heapodd
12-03-2003, 04:09 PM
Yeah, that episode was one of the best. X-files was great although became too preoccupied with UFOs for my liking. I also liked the one with the half man/worm thing that lived in the sewers.

avenger00soul
12-03-2003, 04:30 PM
My favorite X-Files episode was called Ice. It borrowed alot from The Thing but was still excellent.

Killer Clown#1
12-03-2003, 05:18 PM
I like the movie. Most people don't like it because they look at it like a movie, but I look at it like a long ass episode(the aliens are scary)

meetthecreeper
12-03-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by juanhacko
Anybody remember the episode--multigeneration incest--Where two brothers had fathered a third brother by the mother with no legs?
Ultra creepy--real nice folks.

If you liked this episode of the Xfiles then you will love Wrong Turn

avenger00soul
12-04-2003, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
I like the movie. Most people don't like it because they look at it like a movie, but I look at it like a long ass episode(the aliens are scary)

I didn't like the movie cuz I quit following the show. So I was kinda lost for some of it.:(

bloodygurl02
01-02-2004, 06:06 PM
i like the episode of the xfiles called "2shy" w/ the guy thats like a fat sucking vampire. after we moved i lost track of the show cuz my m om wouldn't l et me watch it cuz we only had one tv and she hates the show. so i was lost during the movie. but i still like the show i try to cathc the repeats of shows i missed

MichaelMyers
01-05-2004, 02:29 PM
I liked the season finale of the first season, "The Elemyer Flask". The cliffhanger in that episode....I won't give it away....I was so pumped up for the next season...longest 3 or 4 months of my life... :)

predfan
01-15-2004, 04:16 PM
i remember that episode, those freaks were....freaky, and when moulder and scully found that mother under the table....yegh

my fave would be that one where there was that trailer with that computer program in it..those two lovers were trying to get their minds transported into cyberspace or something, and moulder gets his mind plugged in until scully rescued him.....