Within these Blackest and Darkest Walls
Silence throughout the eternities

But within this Immortal mind is the sounds
Of many-many Mortal memories
Surrounded by those of my family’s remains
Curled in fetal crying for my soul’s salvation
Torturing my eternal being for that I am to blame
His beautiful eyes haunting me forever
The wonderful Saint crucified for our Sins Sealed somewhere in time where we shall be together
Call to me my Saintly Lover
Give me word to where you are hidden
Let us reunite to see this never ending Nightmare Over
The time is coming for true love’s power to be revealed
Though it is darkness that we share within our un dead hearts
We know that our Fates were sealed

Within it all
Eternally consumed by many miseries
Within these Blackest and Darkest Walls
Silence throughout the eternities
Poetry Of H.L. Saily

Vodstok
05-20-2005, 11:45 AM
Is that yours? Nice and dark. :)

I dont usually care for poetry, but i like the dark stuff.

Lady Mary
05-20-2005, 12:09 PM
thanks.... it was written before I even finished Black Rosary....

Here's a briefing on Black Rosary....

Alrighty, three ppl... David, Madame Margaret, and Alex... are hired by some old fart, Lord Arthur Brightly, so go to the old man's ancestral estate to pull up some granit coffin in the estate pond. They are professionals, now. But what they don't know is the dark secrets hidden within the walls of the ancient estate, not only teh walls of the manor but within the old mausoleum.... ohhhhhhh.... lol

See, it's hard to write a summary... But the complete story evolves around the mysteries of two individuals in the sixteenth century... Lady Mary Gabriella Dryden and Father Ian Malcombs... lets just say... the exorcism that is performed on Lady Mary back fires! it's a good story... take my word for it...

It's a love story that survives centuries... but every person involved gets what they want and deserve... Madame get's her eyes gouged out by Lady Mary... Luther Brightly (grandson to Lord Brightly) gets sucked dry by several Father Ian followers and has his last rights read by the vampire priest... David... well his is a secret.... Elise Brightly ( Luther's daughter) ends up just dieing.. a good death though.... Others die as well... Lord Brightly dies old, older than he already was... its a great tale... hard to tell in a summary....

LAdy Mary