PDA

View Full Version : lady mary here!

Lady Mary
05-18-2005, 01:19 PM
Hello everyone! Lady Mary here.... so ya'll are horror writers I take it? Cool! I'm in the process of converting a story into a script.. what a painful process seeing everything that I put effort into writing becoming less detailed... sucks! Anyone else ever done the task of transforming your story into a script... would like some feed back....

I have one story that is stuck in an old puter... Black Rosary... a killer vampire story that I had in my head for many years... surrounds the tale of eternal love and sorta contradicts religion...

Well, just wanted to introduce myself...

HI!!!!!!

Vodstok
05-20-2005, 05:30 AM
Hello :)

There is almost nothing showing up in this forum because everything is over 30 days old, but i will bump some for you so you can see what the rest of us have done..

Welcome :D

Lady Mary
05-20-2005, 10:17 AM
thanks!

I've been trying other forums here and i think some ppl are being slightly jerkish... I would love to see what others have done... and am very willing share some of mine! I think Horror writers don't get as much attention as they deserve, I know, been doing it since highschool!

I will take more time to look over the other posts... I just wanted to know if anyone else had attemped to transform their stories into scripts cause i'm doing so at this very moment... its hard!:eek:

Thanks again! :D

Vodstok
05-20-2005, 10:22 AM
Ive considered it,l but thus far have been too damn lazy to get off my butt and actually do it.

If ytou see the length of most of my short stories, though, i would have to add details to make a full script :D

Lady Mary
05-20-2005, 10:31 AM
Yes, perhaps it would be harder to take a short story and thrust it into script form... I had just finished a story... perhaps not entirely original... it is a finale for the movie Fright Night.. I wrote in story form and now am trying to place into to script form...

I had done a poll on another forum about if ppl agree that there should be a third Fright Night... only one says yes... that is where I got the rotton feed back... I had post my drawing of the film cover... I worked hard on it and its sorta rough because of being a pencil drawing tranferred onto a computer... Someone said it looked like crap!!!! But I do take criticism well, just like ppl to explain themselves more... one chick I know is a young'un probably never even got the jist of Fright Night...

I will post some of the original story I had written or if anyone else wants to read it let me know... I will also post my drawing... it's in the process of being colored so it may look like crap now! LOL

Well, thank you thank you!

The Lady Mary

barbra
05-20-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Lady Mary
Yes, perhaps it would be harder to take a short story and thrust it into script form... I had just finished a story... perhaps not entirely original... it is a finale for the movie Fright Night.. I wrote in story form and now am trying to place into to script form...

I had done a poll on another forum about if ppl agree that there should be a third Fright Night... only one says yes... that is where I got the rotton feed back... I had post my drawing of the film cover... I worked hard on it and its sorta rough because of being a pencil drawing tranferred onto a computer... Someone said it looked like crap!!!! But I do take criticism well, just like ppl to explain themselves more... one chick I know is a young'un probably never even got the jist of Fright Night...

I will post some of the original story I had written or if anyone else wants to read it let me know... I will also post my drawing... it's in the process of being colored so it may look like crap now! LOL

Well, thank you thank you!

The Lady Mary nice concept, post some drawings in the art section. was your medium oil pastels?

Lady Mary
05-20-2005, 11:28 AM
I'm shittie when it comes to color... I'm testing myself with Corel Paint... something the "man" wants me to try out... it's hard for a first timer... I have always used just pencil and shading... when I find them... I will post some of my drawings for my book... The Black Rosary...

hey, are you the owner of the Scared Yet? site? just curious... I have been considering making my own web site for all my writings and drawings...

I'm gonna post my poem that was specifically written for The Black Rosary...

The Lady Mary

barbra
05-20-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Lady Mary
I'm shittie when it comes to color... I'm testing myself with Corel Paint...
The Lady Mary you're doing nicely, keep me up to date?

dark thoughts
06-08-2005, 08:46 PM
Cool picture Lady Mary and hi.

tom-tom
06-09-2005, 01:02 AM
Converting a detailed story into a script is annoying and oh-so depressing. There is just something unsatisfactory about that whole process...so my advice is decide whether you want the story to be a movie or a book.
Keep up the writing!