PDA

View Full Version : Fuck You!!!

Thepuppetmaster
05-13-2005, 08:52 PM
This goes out to just about every person who has joined horror in 2005 and since november 2004. FUCK YOU!!! YOU STUPID ASS NOOBS. THIS SITE IS ONLY A MEAR SHADOW OF ITS FORMER SELF What The Fuck HAPPENED PEOPLE???????

urgeok
05-13-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Thepuppetmaster
This goes out to just about every person who has joined horror in 2005 and since november 2004. FUCK YOU!!! YOU STUPID ASS NOOBS. THIS SITE IS ONLY A MEAR SHADOW OF ITS FORMER SELF What The Fuck HAPPENED PEOPLE???????

and a post like this helps how ?

Deposable
05-13-2005, 09:39 PM

If you get out of hand. They'll ban you

mandolin_ava
05-13-2005, 09:48 PM
"What's wrong with me?

Florida, Florida, my name is Florida. That's the name of a state.

Why is my name Florida?"

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-14-2005, 05:53 AM

Fuck you too. ;)

zwoti
05-14-2005, 08:32 AM

virus five
05-14-2005, 08:37 AM
So...he's saying that the forum went downhill right after he joined?

I won't debate that.

Thepuppetmaster
05-14-2005, 12:44 PM
Haha Im loveing this it seems that some of the respectable members of the site managed to comment in this forum most of you guys that have posted in this I have respect for. well some not even half

slasherman
05-14-2005, 12:55 PM
FUCK YOU!!!
:rolleyes:

zwoti
05-14-2005, 02:17 PM
Haha Im loveing this it seems that some of the respectable members of the site managed to comment in this forum most of you guys that have posted in this I have respect for. Murderdoll is one

nope.........still not getting you

Angra
05-14-2005, 02:18 PM

slasherman
05-14-2005, 03:21 PM
THIS SITE IS ONLY A MEAR SHADOW OF ITS FORMER SELF http://www.horror.com/media/data/500/4810fuck.gif

crazy raplh
05-14-2005, 03:52 PM
Haha Im loveing this it seems that some of the respectable members of the site managed to comment in this forum most of you guys that have posted in this I have respect for. Murderdoll is one

anf look at you even I have a few more post then you do, but I am not spouting shit, just to get attention. Your opinion means nothing.

nine9
05-14-2005, 08:08 PM

Well I have to say have talked to many people who would agree with this statement, though might not be as blunt about it. I guess it is the change over of members and a whole different dynamic than what was here a year ago. Yes it was alot better back then..........and I don't think it will be back again, which is why alot of us have moved on, even though we check out the site now and then. Saying you are leaving does not mean you intend to never post again........that is just stupid. Just means you have decided to spend you time as a regular on other sites.

virus five
05-14-2005, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by nine9
Yes it was alot better back then..........and I don't think it will be back again...

[Setting: Big Open field]

[We pan to the right and see the 30 Helens]

Announcer: 30 Helens Agree...

30 Helens: [in unison] Hawaii was better before!

[The Helens all nod in agreement]

Helen Morrisey: A honeymoon there used to be a reason to get married.

Helen Bryant: Yes, but it's so commercial there now.

[The Helens continue to nod]

Announcer: 30 Helens Agree. Hawaii was better before.

mothermold
05-15-2005, 01:21 AM

they choppered in the t-bones and beer.

....the more he tried to make it feel like home the more they all just missed it.:(