PDA

View Full Version : Glass,

jhonen
05-04-2005, 04:23 PM
Question

If you could die in any form or fashion as part of a horror flick, how would you die?

Maybe if a director or screenwriter thinks you are worthy they will let you be in the movie.

ChEEbA
05-04-2005, 05:15 PM
Maybe if a director or screenwriter thinks you are worthy they will let you be in the movie.
...Yeah....suuuuure

It would depend on the "type" of horror movie it was.

Zombie: Let's say I was already bitten, and gonna die - I'd like to be armed, and to die protecting people...like, holding a horde of zombies at bay at the end of an alley while everyone escapes through a dopor behind me....as I was over-run, and fell down, I'd stick my shotgun into the eye socket of the first bastard to try 'n take a bite outta me blowing away the back of his skull, then pull a fused together "pin" out of maybe 5 or 6 fragmentation grenades strapped to me, shoot myself in the head with my sidearm before they ever went off...fuck BEING a zombie, and fuck them.

Vampire - I'd like to be immortalised, clearly...by a sexy female vamp...preferably via her sucking my penis...so long as I got to keep it.

Supernatural - I'd like my blood to boil, my eyeballs to rupture violently, spraying across the faces of stunned onlookers, my veins to pressurise and spray blood everwhere, my teeth to pop out one by one, my skin to melt, and tear away, and for my body to fall to the gound in a bubbling, slimy mess.
How would this happen? Fucked if I know...

Slasher - Retractable blade (similar to saw), directly through the skull, lifting upwards, while another one sliced my head clean off...after that, not that it would really matter to me, BUT, I think it'd be great if my head was thrown into a bunch of stupid giggly teenage girls, right before they all got diced

urgeok
05-04-2005, 05:51 PM
i'd die of boredom.

Aasiyan
05-04-2005, 06:24 PM
Hopefully I'd die quickly. I'll be the one that gets snuck up on by the killer and doesn't see it coming. Everyone will stand around yelling "look out, look out!" Then *BAM* He will chop me in half, or scewer me, or something cool.

Angra
05-04-2005, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by jhonen
Question

If you could die in any form or fashion as part of a horror flick, how would you die?

allmykids
05-05-2005, 07:32 PM
As long as it's FAST I don't care!!

jay o2 waster
05-06-2005, 10:41 AM
Question

Maybe if a director or screenwriter thinks you are worthy they will let you be in the movie. fuck you

The STE
05-06-2005, 09:56 PM
Fuck You

crazy raplh
05-08-2005, 06:35 AM
^^ very well thought out answers here lol. I would say classic machette to the head.

mothermold
05-15-2005, 01:31 AM
Question

...yeah,right after they suck my fat crank and tell me i taste like pineapple!!!