PDA

View Full Version : Prom Night


The STE
04-30-2005, 04:13 PM
My school's prom's tonight. I ain't goin. Unfortunately, the big 'ol rainstorm I was hoping for didn't happen, so all the girls who skipped school to get their hair done tomorrow aren't going to get their shit ruined.

Anybody here go/not go to their prom? (I'm sure everybody's going to fall into ONE of those categories)

barbra
04-30-2005, 04:25 PM
I went to my prom for a grand total of 5 minutes. Went with friends, we were burn outs, you know how it goes, anyways, the entire fo-town police force was there with drug dogs, it was no good. We left and got drunk. It was a waste of money, but I still have my dress and have used it many times to swim in, prance around bars (Im one of those) and it served as a halloween costume. I was a pirate princess ballerina. If my scanner worked, Id show you.

The STE
04-30-2005, 05:13 PM
wonder how many people just assume this is about the movie and ignore it?

bloodrayne
04-30-2005, 05:14 PM
I went with a drummer in a rock band...He had long, dark brown hair.....Hmm...I wonder if I can find that picture.....

electrode
04-30-2005, 06:00 PM
I went to my prom only because my best friends date dumped her for somebody else the day before.

It sucked, but we each ate a few hits of acid, so it was tolerable.

The best part was when our limo driver got into a fight with some drunk guy who kept trying to climb into his limo.

LilMissScareAll
04-30-2005, 09:42 PM
I didn't go. One reason being I was homeschooled at the time(thankfully)...even if I had been in public school I can say I definitely wouldn't have went. Nobody would've went with me and there's nobody I would have wanted to go with anyway.

The STE
04-30-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by LilMissScareAll
I didn't go. One reason being I was homeschooled at the time(thankfully)...even if I had been in public school I can say I definitely wouldn't have went. Nobody would've went with me and there's nobody I would have wanted to go with anyway.

If you were homeschooled then how do you know there's nobody who would've gone with you or nobody you would've wanted to go with?

LilMissScareAll
04-30-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by The STE
If you were homeschooled then how do you know there's nobody who would've gone with you or nobody you would've wanted to go with?

I went to public school up until 9th grade...and from my experience in public school, I know no one would have wanted to go with me. But that's ok, because I feel exactly the same way about all the people I went to school with, as they all felt about me.

ShankS
05-01-2005, 12:29 AM
prom night.... roflmao

IDrinkYourBlood
05-01-2005, 01:00 AM
Me....I didnt go. Reason being for this.....I hate people. Especially people from school.

urgeok
05-01-2005, 05:03 AM
i went to my prom .. and i went to my girlfriends prom .. (different school) and i had fun in both ..

orangestar
05-01-2005, 08:47 AM
My prom is this Saturday. I am a sophomore but one of my junior friends asked me.

...okay, so I know Im a loser, but Im really excited for next year's prom when I can ask anyone I want and have a good time. This year will suck because I dont want to go...but Im not going to go get drunk because of it.

barbra
05-01-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by electrode
I went to my prom only because my best friends date dumped her for somebody else the day before.

It sucked, but we each ate a few hits of acid, so it was tolerable.

The best part was when our limo driver got into a fight with some drunk guy who kept trying to climb into his limo. acid is for math class, not the prom, they never play good music at proms

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-01-2005, 11:24 AM
I think being homeschooled could possibly be responsible for fucking your head up.

urgeok
05-01-2005, 11:46 AM
proms are classically for telling your folks you're going to be at an all night party .. and instead spending the night with your gf and bonking your brains out.

unless for some sad and sick reason, you'd rather go to the all night party ..

barbra
05-01-2005, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
proms are classically for telling your folks you're going to be at an all night party .. and instead spending the night with your gf and bonking your brains out.

unless for some sad and sick reason, you'd rather go to the all night party .. I had a lot of fun at the after partys, thats pretty much all we did. I didn't have sex til after high school. I was saving myself... HA! that lasted a good 17 years. I was always on drugs, who wants to have sex for the first time and the only memory you have is a sore pussy.
pardon my use of er words I guess.

ShankS
05-01-2005, 12:07 PM
so whats the reason for this Prom night... end of some term in school?

Marroe
05-01-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by ShankS
so whats the reason for this Prom night... end of some term in school? I think it's just a senior formal thingie, I dunno, I never had one. I would assume though that it was maybe created to try and hook the kids up to be married or some weird shit....they used to fix kids up young.

ShankS
05-01-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Marroe
I think it's just a senior formal thingie, I dunno, I never had one. I would assume though that it was maybe created to try and hook the kids up to be married or some weird shit....they used to fix kids up young.

the only thing I know about prom nights, is what I see on silly school horror films, like scream and the like... where it all goes wrong.

The Mothman
05-01-2005, 05:02 PM
Fuck prom.

getting all dressed up PAYING FOR IT, and listening to shitty music for hours upon end, SUCKS!

I hate dressing up, and I certainly wouldntpay for it. hell, i'd pay NOT to go to prom, but luckily it was optional not to go. Instead we went out for mexican food, hit the theaters to watch Sahara (Terrible, but still fun to watch), and finally, had some Dairy Queen. Oreo Blizzards own.

AUSTIN316426808
05-01-2005, 05:11 PM
I didn't go to my prom because I had gotten a ged, took the SATs and ACTs by then. After what happened my 11th grade year I couldn't stand the thought of going back to school so I didn't.

friday13thfan
05-01-2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X
I think being homeschooled could possibly be responsible for fucking your head up.


agreed. the reason im against it is because then the parents make the kids learn what they want and sometimes teach there kids that what they belive is the only thing to believe...of coarse that is only for some parents

The STE
05-01-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by The Mothman
Fuck prom.

getting all dressed up PAYING FOR IT, and listening to shitty music for hours upon end, SUCKS!

I hate dressing up, and I certainly wouldntpay for it. hell, i'd pay NOT to go to prom, but luckily it was optional not to go. Instead we went out for mexican food, hit the theaters to watch Sahara (Terrible, but still fun to watch), and finally, had some Dairy Queen. Oreo Blizzards own.

Yeah, my ear still hasn't recovered from when we (seniors) went to the skating rink instead of doing MAP testing. The music was loud, the trebble was all the way up, and I think I fucked up my ear drum cause they wouldn't let me go outside

meetthecreeper
05-02-2005, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X
I think being homeschooled could possibly be responsible for fucking your head up.

And whats your excuse???

LilMissScareAll
05-02-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X
I think being homeschooled could possibly be responsible for fucking your head up.

Me? Hahaha...definitely not. Homeschool saved me. It would have been better if I'd gotten to do it earlier but...it at least made about 3 and 1/2 years of my life better. I'd probably be dead right now if not for starting homeschool. I was getting to be very depressed & suicidal(though I'm still depressed...but I'm back to having to deal with assholes now. I wasn't really depressed at all while I was doing homeschool. I was alot happier then.), and my mom FINALLY got to see how the assholes treated me, so she took me out of there. Homeschool is very good...the only good school is homeschool, if you ask me. It's the public school(or well, actually, I can't blame the building...it was the dumbasses AT public school) who fucked my head up to begin with. ;)

LilMissScareAll
05-02-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by meetthecreeper
And whats your excuse???


lol...good question. what's the excuse for fucked up people, in general, who were not homeschooled? :confused: there are lots of them...lots of them, in fact, that i went to PUBLIC school with!

can't blame everything on homeschool.

bloodrayne
05-02-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by friday13thfan
agreed. the reason im against it is because then the parents make the kids learn what they want and sometimes teach there kids that what they belive is the only thing to believe...of coarse that is only for some parents And the public school system doesn't do this?...Hmmm

X¤MurderDoll¤X
05-02-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by meetthecreeper
And whats your excuse???

LOL

I never went to disneyland. :D

Me? Hahaha...definitely not. Homeschool saved me. It would have been better if I'd gotten to do it earlier but...it at least made about 3 and 1/2 years of my life better. I'd probably be dead right now if not for starting homeschool. I was getting to be very depressed & suicidal(though I'm still depressed...but I'm back to having to deal with assholes now. I wasn't really depressed at all while I was doing homeschool. I was alot happier then.), and my mom FINALLY got to see how the assholes treated me, so she took me out of there. Homeschool is very good...the only good school is homeschool, if you ask me. It's the public school(or well, actually, I can't blame the building...it was the dumbasses AT public school) who fucked my head up to begin with.

Oh, I didn't know you went to homeschool after public school. High School can definately fuck your head up, I had a hard time in high school actually. Most of it was in my head though...

You have to learn to deal with people eventually. I think homeschooling can screw ya over in the long run, you need the abuse of public school. :p

Like you lose out on interaction with people when you're homeschooled, which might be comfortable but it will only make life harder/seem more miserable when you have to interact with people that aren't your best friends or parents.

The STE
05-02-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by X¤MurderDoll¤X
LOL

I never went to disneyland. :D

You haven't missed anything. Disneyworld >>> Disneyland

DraculaInDallas
05-02-2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by barbra
who wants to have sex for the first time and the only memory you have is a sore pussy. pardon my use of er words I guess.

LMFAO!!!! That's a classic :D

barbra
05-03-2005, 01:43 PM
was I the only member of horror who had fun in highschool?

then again I graduated early and only went to 27 days of my senior year, go figure.

orangestar
05-03-2005, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by barbra
was I the only member of horror who had fun in highschool?

then again I graduated early and only went to 27 days of my senior year, go figure.


Im having a great time....

Danni_bear
05-03-2005, 02:19 PM
i went to my prom quite happily...got very drunk, picked a fight with my date and dumped him at the end of the night (we were dating for 4 months) still..was alotta fun!

Gren the cake
05-04-2005, 03:24 PM
i loved HS. then again, i tend to love everything. it woudl do me no good looking back on something like 'wow, that sucked.' i got to go out a lot esp my junior and seinor years. made new friends every year

anyway. no, i didnt go to prom. actually i neve went to ANY dance. was just never my style. all my friends would go, take pics together, but i always thought it was lame. like im gonna pay to go to school on the weekend.

not to mention, i HATE planning shit so far in advance, cuz then it becomes more of an obligation..

GorePhobia
05-04-2005, 03:31 PM
went to prom last year....sucked dick.....senior year this year is a fucking blast....went fast but still loved it nonetheless

alkytrio666
05-04-2005, 03:36 PM
I don't really understand your name...ae you afraid of gore?

Gren the cake
05-04-2005, 03:36 PM
he had a movie called gorephobia... but that still doesnt quite answer the question does it LOL

ChEEbA
05-04-2005, 03:46 PM
I had senior formals...by that stage, I wasn't at my highschool anymore...I was well, asked to leave...but with a few old friends, the guys that were always called bad influences n shit like that... I crashed my sisters catholic girls school formal...more or less just for the food, and admittedly, to see if we could pick fights.
6 of us rocked up, completely wasted, spent most of the night breaking glasses and making fun of the little catholic schoolboys...none of which had the balls to step up about it...
From what I saw of the people that actually ENJOYED the whole thing, I mean in the was it's "supposed" to be enjoyed...what a fucking BORE!

GorePhobia
05-04-2005, 03:48 PM
lol the resoning behind my name is that my movie entitled gorephobia is about a group of teens who had a phobia for al gore and he hired someone to kill them.....he acually hired alf....to help kill them!

http://www.dailyexcelsior.com/00nov13/algore6.jpg
http://www.familie-im-web.de/familie/cyberserien/a/alf/00/alf_team_2.jpg


















in all seriousness my movie was about kids who feared blood and gore....and a killer killed them all basically

Aasiyan
05-04-2005, 06:53 PM
I went to Prom three times. Twice with the same guy, and once with another. I never stayed very long. Pictures, a few slow dances, and I'm outta there! I didn't really like any of my classmates. Okay, I hated a lot of them. Glad I'm done with all that now.