PDA

View Full Version : i want to write my own horror movie...

devilsbackbone
11-22-2003, 11:22 AM
i'd like to think of myself as a young spealburg mabye him at 10 or 15 just on the brink of genius! i would like my movie to be about a girl who leads a normal life with normal ppl in your everyday bettycroker town. then one day she goes camping and sees something that she cant handle and goes phsycotic! but no one knows shes lost it! she makes a list of ppl that have hurt or offended her and wants to pay them a little visit and ppl slowly start to die and no one knows why! now this girl is majoring in forensics so she knows everything there is to kno about bodies and where the cops look for them so she knows where not to put them! the fbi get involved and shes still not caught the only person that expects her is her mother and shes next on the list........ thats all i have so far. if you have anything i could use tell me i would really like to hear wat u have to say! i think in the end i want her to get caught for killing only one person her b/f and when shes being questioned say something like "he was comeing after me and ran into my knife 10 times............." anything to add or say?

avenger00soul
11-24-2003, 06:40 AM
Just like to add that I think we all want to write our own movie on this board.:D

mudsliptones
11-24-2003, 06:47 AM
I got a great idea for a book
Im gonna try to write it, it will be pretty long I think, never wrote a book
Im gonna try, if it doesn't work out I will just tell you the story
I myself thinks its pretty cool

ChaoticMinister
11-24-2003, 07:38 AM
Everyone has a story in them... I think it is something to help us forge our niche in life... I have a bunch of ideas, but I doubt they'll ever get down on paper, let alone on the screen or in print.

But, go for it... You never know...

*FADE OUT*

Arioch
11-24-2003, 06:59 PM
Everyone has a story in them... I think it is something to help us forge our niche in life... I have a bunch of ideas, but I doubt they'll ever get down on paper, let alone on the screen or in print.

Well said chaos, but why do you doubt that? The only thing keeping your ideas from materializing is yourself. Dont doubt something that you know you can really do. I see alot of people on here that want to direct movies that want to write or want to make music and you all say "oh itll never happen" or "there just ideas". I see alot of ginuine talent on here and i think you guys are depriving the industry if you dont persue it. Im not saying everyone on here is gonna be a great director or anything, but i do think everyone on here OWES it to themselves to persue the possiblity, seriously.

Sorry dont mean to get off on a ran here but everyone always told me i could never make it in the music industry, and when i started to break into it i found it was even harder than they said it would be. But i wont give up, cant. Im serious about doing music for some of you guys if/when you do start makin films.You can make anything happen if you push and work hard enough for it. I guess a certian time comes when you have to stop believing in what everyone tells you and start believing in yourself.

meetthecreeper
11-27-2003, 05:39 PM
I say just do it, I am in the process of writing 2 books and a couple of short stories. My feeling has always been to use movies, directors, authors and such that influence you and then make the story your own. I have a lot of influence from authors like King, Straub, Koontz, Knack, and so on. Put everything down on paper no matter how stupid or outrageous you think it is, you may find that some people really like that stuff.

Freddy_Krueger
11-30-2003, 11:45 AM
I have a great idea for a 4 thumbs up movie, but Im not tellin' ya'll what it is, ya'll my steal it!