PDA

View Full Version : Do you like REAL blood, guts, and gore?

bloodrayne
11-21-2003, 06:55 AM
If you do...and you have the intestinal fortitude for it...Go to Rotten.com...I warn you...It is extremely graphic!!!

virus908
11-21-2003, 09:24 AM
Rotten.com is nothin'. Check out www.ogrish.com. Now there is a sick website. It's awesome.My site: SICK ART FOR SICK PEOPLE (http://www.geocities.com/irishvirus2003/sickartforsickpeople.html) ;)

MichaelMyers
11-21-2003, 09:33 AM
Great site. I was always freaked out by the girl who was found dead in Clearwater, Florida after going on that Scientology trip. Those pictures are spooky.

There's a link on there to celebritymorgue.com I think, which is also a cool site.

mudsliptones
11-21-2003, 12:49 PM
I despise real life horror
I mean, okay, tales about true crime is pretty cool
but to look at a real bite of a shark or something, no, not my thing

I prefer the art of gore make up and stuff like that

Arioch
11-21-2003, 01:59 PM
I prefer the art of gore make up and stuff like that

Me too. I dont really enjoy the real shit. I cant get past the fact that those were once real people. Seems pretty disrespectful.

massacre man
11-21-2003, 02:08 PM
on my bus once i think i seen a dude splattered across the ground but i have alot a realistic dreams i can even feel the stuff that happens like i get pinched

YAY POST 100!

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
11-21-2003, 11:57 PM
Damn I think there are alot of people who would definatly not want my career chioce or major..heheheh..Nice links... The guy in Uzbekastan(tortured) a couple of the bruises on his sternum looked postmortum...They really didnt like him did they?...