PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hayes Talks "Sleepaway Camp"

Tony
11-20-2003, 03:50 PM
An interview with "Return to Sleepaway Camp" fan and co-producer. [details (http://www.horror.com/php/article-293-1.html)]

Unregistered
11-25-2003, 07:29 AM
Just goes to show you how important a fan can be to a franchise. I think that is an important story for the movie industry itself. Sounds like we may actually get a sequel that is about pleasing the fans and not about the dollar symbol. I am looking forward to this Return. I hope the ending is as whacked as the original.

Unregistered
11-25-2003, 12:31 PM
WOW Awesome!!!!

... I just have to post and say that I love those pics of on set of the movie... OMG JEFF you are GOREGOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to your music site.... I LOVE YOUR VOICE!!!!!!!!!!! WOW What talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So when is your Album out is stores?

campo
11-25-2003, 06:48 PM
Great interview Jeff hayes. I saw Sleepaway Camp, can't wait till return comes out.

Arioch
11-25-2003, 09:16 PM
I just have to post and say that I love those pics of on set of the movie... OMG JEFF you are GOREGOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to your music site.... I LOVE YOUR VOICE!!!!!!!!!!! WOW What talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So when is your Album out is stores?

Proof positive that i will NEVER ever understand the female psychi.

avenger00soul
11-26-2003, 04:56 AM
Great stuff Tony.

Unregistered
11-26-2003, 09:05 AM
Love the interview.... I cant wait to see the movie!

CStockert
11-26-2003, 02:06 PM
I just had to post.... I did get the chance to be on the set of this movie while it was filming... OMG the drive there was scary... they picked a camp in the middle of nowhere... easy to get lost... Thank God for Mapquest!!!!!

... Everyone on the Set of the movie are awesome people I did get the chance to be an extra... Woo Hoo... all of the actors are way coool!!! And OMG JEFF is Sooooo Hot!!! He is a really nice down to earth kind of guy and if you do get the chance check out his music... this guy is a real talent!!!!!

Unregistered
11-27-2003, 01:13 PM
I'm making the DVD menu for the Blood Brothers movie.

I was chating with Jess about 3 weeks ago and he wanted to put Blood Bros on DVD and so I told him that I make DVD menus.Then he asked me if I can make the DVD and I said YES.

If you want to know whats going to be on the DVD , sorry , he told me that he doesn't want poeple to know whats going to be on it.

[email protected]

Unregistered
11-27-2003, 01:15 PM
I ment Jeff , sorry

ANGEL
11-28-2003, 10:53 AM
I NEVER SAW EITHER 1. I WANT TO THOUGH. :p

Unregistered
11-29-2003, 05:39 PM
i'm disapointed the movie isn't a sequel to sleepaway camp 2 and 3 - although the original was great nothing beats angelas character and the dry humor in 2 and 3

Unregistered
12-04-2003, 08:14 AM
I really enjoyed the movies. I am a big fan of the movie. I think that it is great that you are doing another. I love your kind of movies and keep them comming.
Christi

Unregistered
12-09-2003, 08:18 AM
very very cool. I am even more anxious to see the new sleepaway now. its great that atleast some peeps are still making movies the way they should be done. The photo of the bloody old grandmother is priceless. keep the blood spraying jeff. is cool that your work on the website has paid off. congratz!

Unregistered
12-25-2003, 09:31 PM
I'd like to know more about Angela. Who plays her? Is there a site on her on the web? If so contact me at [email protected]

jakeiag
01-20-2004, 06:48 PM
I HAVE ALL SLEEPAWAY CAMP MOVIES I AM A BIG FAN SO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN RETURN TO SLEEPAWAY CAMP IS COMING THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING ON IT FOR A LONGTIME

trent2603
10-10-2004, 04:54 PM
Hi all,

Its finally finished and Sleepaway Camp V: Return to Sleepaway Camp is awaiting distribution! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to the web, the latest installment in the series will be opening in US cinemas late 2004 with a European release set for early 2005. FINGERS CROSSED.

To keep updated with this you can check out www.imdb.com.

zombiexeater
10-13-2004, 07:27 PM
has anyone heard of a new one being made? if you have let me know. :D

slasherman
10-22-2005, 11:43 PM
I have seen the first one...but not number 2, 3, and 4...can I watch "Return......." without getting lost in the story ?
......and I will not be suprised if there is an remake of the first one coming out soon.......