PDA

View Full Version : Any Directors Here??

Arioch
11-20-2003, 02:40 AM
Im starting to compose psydo-scores and id think they'd be good for dark movies (horror, drama, maybe even comedy, just dark movies) anyone got any projects goin??

ShamSham04
11-20-2003, 04:24 PM
Writing the script for my thriller "Geneva County".

Hoping to film it when I'm 18 or 19.

Killer Clown#1
11-20-2003, 05:01 PM
I'm working on a film titled "Corn Stalker" a slasher with some kick ass twists.

Arioch
11-20-2003, 07:02 PM
If you guys need someone working on a soundtrack P/m me with the kinda music your looking for i.e. more metal or gothic or electronic. whatever. Id be interested in working with you guys.

jmanhall1
11-27-2003, 02:30 PM
I'm making a movie called "Wrong Place" .

It has nothing to do with Wrong Place.

ShamSham04
11-27-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Arioch
If you guys need someone working on a soundtrack P/m me with the kinda music your looking for i.e. more metal or gothic or electronic. whatever. Id be interested in working with you guys.

Even though I'm learning the piano so I can compose my own score for my movie, sort of like John Carpenter, I'll be sure to keep you in mind. I could always use some assistance. :)

LegionFilms
11-27-2003, 10:06 PM
This is a good catch. Do you have any samples of your work online? Legion Films is working on a short film due out summer 04 and we are looking for some original music. We do have a soundtrack of artists so far, yet we feel there needs to be some "made-for-the-movie" scores. Maybe we can work together.

Arioch
11-27-2003, 11:02 PM
This is a good catch. Do you have any samples of your work online? Legion Films is working on a short film due out summer 04 and we are looking for some original music. We do have a soundtrack of artists so far, yet we feel there needs to be some "made-for-the-movie" scores. Maybe we can work together.

Ya this sounds great! Im burning some of my instrumentals onto cds to make MP3s this week so i can put some up on this board. Ill make sure and post in this thread too so you can here them. Ya i was looking to get more into the actual film score than being on a soundtrack so sounds like we're lookin for the same things. Can you tell me what kind of film it is and what the general music feal should be??

devilsbackbone
11-28-2003, 06:56 AM
i want something that would scare me! and would impress king and speilburg. i have a few ideias and a few close locations that are very morbid. i just have to get my dads camera! write the script and go with the flo! oh and a little advise when ur working w/ ppl in a movie be serious but have fun because if ur serious all the time you wont accomplish anything and ur movie will turn out bad!

manifestevil
11-29-2003, 04:50 PM