PDA

View Full Version : horror movies that keep you from doing somthing!

allmykids
11-19-2003, 08:01 PM
movies that scare you so bad you don't close your eyes in the shower,or you don't go camping. what's the movie and what dose it stop you from doing?

Sick_As_Fuck
11-19-2003, 08:36 PM
I don't like closing my eyes in the shower, but that ain't from any movie. It's due to the fact that I slipped and cracked my head open in the shower when I was young, and have no intentions of doing that again.

Nitara
11-19-2003, 09:17 PM
The Ring got me scared of the TV for awhile. lol

allmykids
11-20-2003, 05:37 AM
there are several shower seens where people are killed in the shower, the one that scared me the most was phyco. to this day i will not close my eyes in the shower, i want to see the fucker coming!!!!

mudsliptones
11-20-2003, 06:16 AM
this is the same thread as the SCARY movies thread satrted by bloodrayne

FreddyFan
11-20-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by mudsliptones
this is the same thread as the SCARY movies thread satrted by bloodrayne
Not exactly. The scary movies thread was about what movie scared you. This thread is about wat movies scared you so much that you couldn't do something anymore. This hasn't happened to me yet except for the fuzzy tv screen from poltergeist. This will change because I ordered Jaws out of a video club. To bad I could only get it on VHS. I'll probably buy it on dvd right after I see it.

Killer Clown#1
11-20-2003, 02:37 PM
Pissing on somthing that could give you a shock lepracahun 4:D but before I saw that movie my friend dared me to piss on an electric fence(I'm stupid I know but there was 50 bucks in it for me.) let's just put it this way I could not get it up for a week:( Closing my eyes in the shower would not scare me, I keep the damn door locked:D

carriekinz
11-21-2003, 12:09 PM
I have been scared of "something" under the bed for as long as I can remember. I am also still sort of afraid of walking in the dark--I think it's the BoogieMan that I fear is lurking in the corner...whatever he is! We recently adopted a new dog--a handsome purebred HUGE Doberman--and we've re-named him "Esham the BoogieMan" (he didn't respond to the name he had)...so now I need not fear the BoogieMan--he's on my side:)

I would love to see a ghost...but then again, I'd probably freak out!

massacre man
11-21-2003, 12:31 PM
when i wuz little i saw childs play i wuz real scared i would not go into this one mall and my mom wuz gonna buy me some toy i wanted but they had a big doll store so i wood not go in

crazy clown
11-22-2003, 03:00 PM
i think that "jason goes to hell" made everybody use a condom:cool: .

devilsbackbone
11-22-2003, 06:43 PM
i dont really get scared! i havent seen a movie that has scared me enough yet. haunted houses bring it,grave yards ok,phsyc wards im in! i guess i need to be scared! but i dont scare easily! you could say that scariness is fun like breathing and if i stop w/ the scary i'll die!

teenagezombie
11-22-2003, 07:37 PM
i watched stephen king's it and ever since then i check the drain be4 i get in the shower and be4 i burshh my teeth or something i put the pulg in the drain in the sink.......and i refuse 2 go 2 cirucses cuz of the clowns.

crazy clown
11-23-2003, 01:14 PM
wow, i didn't know that it would be so traumatic to a person.

allmykids
11-23-2003, 01:21 PM
for me it's a rush to get the shit scared out of you, then you find your self in a situation that reminds you of a horror movie you saw and you get the rush all over again.

avenger00soul
11-24-2003, 05:46 AM
I didn't want to take a shit for a while after Ghoulies II.:D

KingKrueger
11-24-2003, 01:31 PM
Its not a horror but the film is The Truman Show & that stopped me doing well lets just say, alot of things for a while!

allmykids
12-21-2004, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by avenger00soul
I didn't want to take a shit for a while after Ghoulies II.:D

LOL!!! That must have sucked!!! Reminds me of those honey buckets. I hate thoughs things anyway but after seeing sleepaway camp I would rather do my thing in the woods!!

The_Return
12-21-2004, 08:54 AM
Nothing

Haphazard
12-21-2004, 09:29 AM
I absolutely REFUSE to have children!

They always turn out to be evil, bloodthirsty killing machines no matter how cute they were at some point.

allmykids
12-21-2004, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Haphazard

They always turn out to be evil, bloodthirsty killing machines no matter how cute they were at some point.

LOL!!! :D

urgeok
12-21-2004, 09:40 AM

or in my case .. little wannabe comedians.

Haphazard
12-21-2004, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by urgeok
or in my case .. little wannabe comedians.

Hahahahaha. Yeah, a lot of my friends' kids have that trait as well.

It's just that I'm usually the only one who thinks their funny. 'Cause, according to their parents, I don't have to live with the kids...lol.

urgeok
12-21-2004, 10:05 AM
as far as the thread goes ... any movie will keep mr from what i'm doing .. because i have to plan for them.
I wont watch anything if i dont have the time or if i'll be interrupted. which is why i hardly get to see anything these days.

Haphazard
12-21-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by KingKrueger
Its not a horror but the film is The Truman Show & that stopped me doing well lets just say, alot of things for a while!

HAHAHAHA!

That's hilarious!

:D :p :)

Modestas
12-21-2004, 10:59 AM
after the seeing 'the village" I dont wanna to go to gather mushrooms in the forest anymore.

The_Return
12-21-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Modestas
after the seeing 'the village" I dont wanna to go to gather mushrooms in the forest anymore.

Lol

Where've ya been man? Havent seen ya in awhile! Congrats on your English, btw, it seems to be comming along!

Vodstok
12-21-2004, 11:05 AM
Robocop gave me an irrational fear of getting my balls blown off through a skirt....

Seriously, though Jaws gave me a long time fear of getting out of water. Not being in water, but getting out of it. Half the people in that movie were killed JUST as they were wbout to be safe...

Modestas
12-21-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by The_Return
Lol

Congrats on your English
thanks. actually my english knowledges was rated in 9 points from 10 in my university... its very good mark!

urgeok
12-21-2004, 11:20 AM
holy shit i misread the post as : a movie so good it would stop you from doing anything else other than watching it..

ok .. someone paint the L sign on my forehead.

Jaws definately made me afraid of what was under the water but it didnt stop me from scuba diving in the grand caymans.
(although i nearly mudded the water when the 1st fist i saw was a 6 ft tarpin (sp ?)
My sister the dive instructor shook her head when she saw my eyes go wide.

I cant think any film at all has had such an effect on me that it would pervent me from doing anything.

The Day After Tomorrow makes me think twice about going out on a cold day (i'm not kidding)

Haphazard
12-21-2004, 11:27 AM

HAHAHAHA!
WTF?????

Now you can spell!!???

lol

:D

Are you on steiroids?

Haphazard
12-21-2004, 11:28 AM
holy shit i misread the post as : a movie so good it would stop you from doing anything else other than watching it..

ok .. someone paint the L sign on my forehead.

http://users.cnu.edu/~amclean/loser.gif

urgeok
12-21-2004, 11:29 AM
HAHAHAHA!
WTF?????

Now you can spell!!???

lol

:D

Are you on steiroids?

he studies the dictionary when he goes mushroom picking.
excuse me ... when he USED to go mushroom picking.

Vodstok
12-21-2004, 11:29 AM

The Day After Tomorrow makes me think twice about going out on a cold day (i'm not kidding)
HAHA, me too!

My heater has stopped working 5 times so far this year (oil ran out, then it broke down 4 fucking times.....). every damn time i have visions of the guy freezing as he gets out of the chopper, and dennis quaid making a mad dash for Wendy's.

urgeok
12-21-2004, 11:30 AM
http://users.cnu.edu/~amclean/loser.gif

whats that from, Dr Seuse ? :)

Haphazard
12-21-2004, 11:32 AM
whats that from, Dr Seuse ? :)

I know, right???

WTF?

(I don't know what it's from, just googled).

newb
12-21-2004, 11:36 AM

Mushrooms....hmm......that could explain much.
http://www.happylifeproductions.com/graphics/gallery/full/mushroom.jpg

AUSTIN316426808
12-22-2004, 01:31 AM
a movie has never scared me to where i wont do something because of it but when i was about 8 i went into a haunted house and there was a outdoor part with a bridge going over the swamp (not swamp as in something built to look like a swamp i mean a real new orleans wild animal filled swamp)and i fell into the fucking swamp and came about 5 feet away from a really big fucking snake that i later learned couldve killed my then scrawny ass.(i have no idea why they felt like a 8 year old kid needed to know that.)

so that scared me away from haunted houses for 11 years.

AUSTIN316426808
12-22-2004, 02:28 AM
actually i just remembered that when i saw the exorcist for the first time i was about 5 or 6 and even though it scared me i was still to young to really understand everything that was going on so for awhile i was scared to go to church because i remembered seeing priest in the movie.

I_Still_Know!
12-22-2004, 02:59 AM
Blair Witch has made me scared to go camping in the bush. I mean real camping - out in the middle of no where kind of camping...

kpropain
12-22-2004, 04:48 AM
Jaws scared me for about 5 minutes before I thought nah I love the ocean too much.