PDA

View Full Version : Worse way to be killed

allmykids
11-19-2003, 07:19 PM
there are many terrible ways to be killed, what would be yours? mine would be a slow death,you know they could cut alot of your body parts off before you die.

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
11-19-2003, 07:23 PM
Knowing I was going to before it happened....I think death..any way would be horrible if you know how its going to happen... But I think death would be easier if you DONT KNOW HOW.

Malicious_Mirth
11-19-2003, 09:17 PM
yeah it would be easier but on the other hand i dont think it would be easier to die by someone skinning you and rubbing you with different annoyances such as salt or alcohol. than to know the exact where and why of your death long before it happens>.........

just something to ponder

bloodrayne
11-19-2003, 11:28 PM
WORSE?...WORSE?...They're all good!!!Of course if I HAD to pick...I would say...SWIFTLY...Death shouldn't come on silent wings like a thief in the night...It's too special for that And you only get to do it once!...Why not make it last?...A swift death robs you...Where's the pain,the suffering,the screaming,the voluminous exsanguination,what about evisceration?So many people try to cheat death...Why not make sure DEATH doesn't cheat YOU....experience the excitement,embrace it...because it's never going to happen again...

moonsorrow
11-19-2003, 11:29 PM
personaly id like to go down slowley, like burning or drowning...anything painfull and long lasting, i realy want to feel as much as possible beforei die.

bloodrayne
11-19-2003, 11:50 PM
Now, that's what I'M talking about!!!Maybe I would rethink the drowning,though...too clean...

Arioch
11-20-2003, 12:09 AM
The worst way to die would be without dignity, or purpose. Like Overdosing , the best way would be as a Martyr, for something you believe

moonsorrow
11-20-2003, 12:11 AM
id like to leave behind a clean pair of shorts so i deffinatley dont want to be starring down the barrel of a gun

Arioch
11-20-2003, 01:20 AM
LMAO

ShamSham04
11-20-2003, 04:32 AM
A fire or drowning.

Killer Clown#1
11-20-2003, 04:40 AM
The worst way to die for me is getting my balls and/or dick cut off:eek: that would hurt.

_Leatha_Face_
11-20-2003, 05:00 AM
worst way to die for me would be eaten by a shark or alligator ive always been scared about that

avenger00soul
11-20-2003, 05:58 AM
"Well for me, the worst way would be for a bunch of old men to get around me, and start biting and eating me alive."

Someone had to say it.

Killer Clown#1
11-20-2003, 07:18 AM
The worst way to die for me is getting my balls and/or dick cut off:eek: that would hurt.

sorry for posting this twice, it was an accident and I can't delete it:(

MichaelMyers
11-20-2003, 08:05 AM
I don't really care how I die as I'm not afraid of death. It's something that happens and is natural, there's nothing to fear (though it took me years to overcome a fear of it) .

However, if I had a choose a way not to die, hmmm....I had this dream once where I was strapped in this chair and was slowly being moved forward to this giant fan with blades whirring really fast....that's always spooked me.

AUSTIN316426808
11-20-2003, 08:12 AM
FIRST OF ALL I THINK THIS POOR CHILD NEEDS TO RETHINK THE SUBJECT A LITTLE.

Originally posted by bloodrayne
WORSE?...WORSE?...They're all good!!!Of course if I HAD to pick...I would say...SWIFTLY...Death shouldn't come on silent wings like a thief in the night...It's too special for that And you only get to do it once!...Why not make it last?...A swift death robs you...Where's the pain,the suffering,the screaming,the voluminous exsanguination,what about evisceration?So many people try to cheat death...Why not make sure DEATH doesn't cheat YOU....experience the excitement,embrace it...because it's never going to happen again...

AND SECOND THE WORST WAY TO DIE IS DROWNING.

FIRST YOUR LUNGS FILL UP WITH WATER AND YOU CAN'T BREATH AT ALL.THEN YOU GET BRAIN DAMAGE AND YOU START BLEEDING FROM YOUR MOUTH,EYES,EARS AND NOSE.THEN THIS DOES'NT HAPPEN EVERY TIME BUT AT LEAST 7 OUT OF TEN TIMES YOUR LUNGS EXPLODE WHILE YOU'RE STILL ALIVE THEN YOU DIE WITHIN THE NEXT FIVE SECONDS.

BUT THAT'S JUST MY OPINION.

FangoFan
11-20-2003, 08:14 AM
The Hellraiser Death , you know,
being torn apart visciously by fish hooks, untill you explode into a bunch of bloody piecies.

That would hurt.

_Leatha_Face_
11-20-2003, 08:19 AM
god theres so many horrible ways to die i hope i dont have to encounter one of them

VenomX
11-20-2003, 08:48 AM
The worst way to die would be to be sodomized with a large cactus and bleed to death through your ass

AUSTIN316426808
11-20-2003, 09:47 AM
I THOUGHT I WAS THROWED OFF UNTIL I REGISTERED TO THIS SITE. I'M NORMAL COMPARED TO YOU GUYS.

bloodrayne
11-20-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by AUSTIN316426808
FIRST OF ALL I THINK THIS POOR CHILD NEEDS TO RETHINK THE SUBJECT A LITTLE.
Actually, I don't need to rethink it... I think about it all the time.... About drowning...You're just trying to glamorize it...I STILL say it's too clean...But to each, his own...

AUSTIN316426808
11-20-2003, 10:27 AM
OK I'M NOT TRYING TO GLAMORIZE DEATH AND I DON'T THINK ABOUT DEATH ALL THE TIME.I PERSONALLY LIKE BEING ALIVE AND DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT WHICH ''GLAMOROUS'' WAY I'M GOING TO DIE UNLIKE YOU.

IF WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HORROR FILMS THEN HEY DEATH IS GLAMOROUS AS YOU WANT IT TO BE I MEAN WHAT'S A HORROR MOVIE WITHOUT AN INTERESTING OR GLAMOROUS DEATH IN IT. BUT AS FOR REAL LIFE THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING GLAMOROUS ABOUT DEATH.MY UNCLE,NEICE AND TWO BEST FRIENDS ARE DEAD AND I DON'T SEE ANYTHING GLAMOROUS ABOUT IT.

FreddyFan
11-20-2003, 01:13 PM
The worst way to die in my opinion is to get crushed by walls moving in on you. OUCH!

Telepath
11-20-2003, 03:41 PM
On my part, I would rather enjoy life and ignore death. I would not even hesitate to think about it, because nobody knows on how each and everyone of us would die...but I can imagine death in the blazing furnace of hell is definitely the worst...Ouch!

Arioch
11-20-2003, 03:49 PM
but I can imagine death in the blazing furnace of hell is definitely the worst...Ouch!

Lets keep this religion free if at all possible. Unless you wanna make a new thread, you know im game:D

moonsorrow
11-20-2003, 11:05 PM
its a tough subject though, 6 million ways to die; chose one

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
11-21-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Arioch
Lets keep this religion free if at all possible. Unless you wanna make a new thread, you know im game:D
OH you did not just go there....that would be a very hard thread..too many religions...people might get their "panties in a bunch"..I like being able to give my opinion freely with out walking on thin Ice.:D

Malicious_Mirth
11-21-2003, 10:17 PM
i think one of the worst ways to die would have to be to get bludgeoned to death....you know like with stones or a bat or hammer or something.........every lick rattles the inside and after 20 maybe 30 the knees finally buckle and you get the sweet relief that is death

devilsbackbone
11-22-2003, 12:12 PM
i would want to have my hands tied behind my back and hung from a tree in the woods on a giant ice block and as the ice melted i would die slowly and painfully! im sure it would be fun to watch. or i would want to be skined alive!

crazy clown
11-22-2003, 02:44 PM
i was watching this thing on the impaler (you know, the guy that dracula is based on) and he did all these painful things like when he took his wife and skinned her alive and then put her out for everyone to see. and he also had a party and when it was over he took a lance and impaled them all (put them out for show) and that is supposed to be more painful than being crucified.

*the most embarassing way to go*
i saw this on the movie "clerks" he said that his uncle broke his neck trying to go down on himself.

avenger00soul
11-24-2003, 05:43 AM
Unless I missed it, no one has said buried alive.

"Can you possibly conceive it? The unendurable oppression of the lungs, the stifling fumes of the damp earth, the ridged embrace of the coffin, the blackness of absolute night, and the silence...like an overwhelming sea."

teenagezombie
11-24-2003, 05:17 PM
death is a part of life, as well as pain and suffering we all must go through with it and we all must deal with it. i fear neither pain nor death. as long as i go down with a fight i really dont care how i die the decision is not entirely up to me so y care, worry, or think abt it?????

juanhacko
11-24-2003, 05:36 PM
I think that the worst possible death is one that a friend of mine seems to be pursuing.
A crack addict in the depth of his addicition--no home, no food, no place to go--just the ever reaching for the eternal high.
I hope he does--but I'll bet he won't--get to celebrate his 40th birthday on December 11.

meetthecreeper
Originally posted by Arioch
The worst way to die would be without dignity, or purpose. Like Overdosing , the best way would be as a Martyr, for something you believe

This is not the worst way to die in my opinion but, I have had a reoccuring dream that certain gov. agencies killed me in a hail of gunfire, thus being a martyr for something that I strongly believe in. I think being eviscerated (spelling correct?) is the worst. I had my appendix removed years ago and it was about to burst and my intestine wrapped it to keep the poison from escaping into my body. I have to tell you that after you wake up from surgery of any kind and dont know whats going on, and the pain is horrible (because they cant give you painkillers until the anestic wheres off) that has to be the worst. Your stomach muscles flex even just from breathing, and it takes a long time to die from it.

cheebacheeba
ok, I'm gonna do two, one "single" way to die, and one "sequence"....

The single first - I think falling from a long way up....just knowing "shit, I aint gonna survive this" while seeing the ground comin' atcha....probably go out screaming like a bitch too...., I guess it wouldn't be painfull for long, but the rest of the package sucks.

ok, my sequence....lets say there's some sick bastard out there who just does all this (horror movie fans, u can work out his motive) ok, you're walking on your own, an this dude just comes out and pulverises you (avoiding the head and spine) with a baseball bat, or maybe a crowbar...breaking ribs, legs, hips, and whatever else is good n boney...ties you up,then stuffs you in...a van, yeah, I'll go with a rusty green van where you can see dismembered body parts around you. ok, then the dude lays you out , on a slab, injects you with something, you fall into unconsciousness. You come around an cant feel much, it's pretty dark, but you can see movement around your legs, then the lights come on, and you look down to see that one of your legs has been completely skinned (of course you're naked to ad to the humiliation factor), and the guy (u guys can picture whoever ya want here) is cutting strips of your skin out with a scalpel, slowly ripping them up, and eating some of them, feeding some to a large rabid looking dog..then your feeling very slowly starts to come back, you feel the broken bones first, then the skinned leg thing, it doesnt hut much at first, but it's getting to be pretty painfull, and you realise that soon you're going to have to suffer this on full feeling....you try and cry out, but your mouth is stuffed with something....the pain gets really bad, all the while, this guy is rippping sections of your skin off....then you regain full feeling and scream, and when it tumbles out , you realise that what your mouth was stuffed with was your own cut-out tongue...so, your there screaming like a deaf mute constantly, so the guy injects you again....next time u wake up, there's no skin to be seen, and your mouth has been duct taped. Again, your feeling is slowly coming back....he comes back from another room, with a vice....puts each of your hands, arms and legs in one by one, and slowly crushes every bone in them, just imagine how that'd feel...
ok....then the guy pours some kind of liquid over one leg, and lights it, half cooking it,while you try to scream through your gag, then he douses the flames with vinegar. his dog jumps up, grabs onto the muscle that runs all the was along the back of your leg below the knee, and rips the whole thing off, leaving your leg spasming and splurting blood everywhere...the guy gets all crazy exited by you writhing in pain, gets a large knife, and starts sawing away the remaining cooked flesh from your leg, and eating it...grabs his scalpel again, and cuts the eyelids off your left eye, plunges a fork right through your eyeball, and rips it slowly out, and eats it in front of you, just as his dog returns and starts chowing down on your genatalia....he belts the dog off the table, who unfortunately had a lock jaw on whatever "bit or peice" it was eating, and rips it off...you can then feel the guy sucking the blood out of the short work the dog made of your "stuff"....he then comes back up, takes out your other eyeball in the same fashion, so you're lying there, crushed, blind, skinned and missing certain...things, all you can hear is the guy shuffling around breathing, then suddenly you feel something large and sharp plunge right into your stomach, and tear it's way across, u feel things moving inside you, then a pulling, accompanied by a slurping noise, you realise he's pulling out, and eating your innards, then he stops....you hear him pick up something full of liquid (ok, it's the same flAMMABLE UN-NAMED LIQUID AS B4), and feel it poured allover your torso, arms and legs, then he ripps the duct tape off your mouth, and whispers in your ear "BURN", then you taste petroleum flooding your mouth and nose, half choking you...stinging where you're severed tongue used to be...you try to scream, but you only swallow more petroleum...the last thing you hear is him lighting a match before you're consumed in flame, left burning to die...
ok, well, the guy must've been pretty bored to take the time to do all that, or at least I was pretty bored while writing it....but hey, what did you guys think of my sequence anyway? was it a pretty fucked up death? Maybe I should write cannibal flicks....you tell me...

meetthecreeper
11-24-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
ok, I'm gonna do two, one "single" way to die, and one "sequence"....

The single first - I think falling from a long way up....just knowing "shit, I aint gonna survive this" while seeing the ground comin' atcha....probably go out screaming like a bitch too...., I guess it wouldn't be painfull for long, but the rest of the package sucks.

ok, my sequence....lets say there's some sick bastard out there who just does all this (horror movie fans, u can work out his motive) ok, you're walking on your own, an this dude just comes out and pulverises you (avoiding the head and spine) with a baseball bat, or maybe a crowbar...breaking ribs, legs, hips, and whatever else is good n boney...ties you up,then stuffs you in...a van, yeah, I'll go with a rusty green van where you can see dismembered body parts around you. ok, then the dude lays you out , on a slab, injects you with something, you fall into unconsciousness. You come around an cant feel much, it's pretty dark, but you can see movement around your legs, then the lights come on, and you look down to see that one of your legs has been completely skinned (of course you're naked to ad to the humiliation factor), and the guy (u guys can picture whoever ya want here) is cutting strips of your skin out with a scalpel, slowly ripping them up, and eating some of them, feeding some to a large rabid looking dog..then your feeling very slowly starts to come back, you feel the broken bones first, then the skinned leg thing, it doesnt hut much at first, but it's getting to be pretty painfull, and you realise that soon you're going to have to suffer this on full feeling....you try and cry out, but your mouth is stuffed with something....the pain gets really bad, all the while, this guy is rippping sections of your skin off....then you regain full feeling and scream, and when it tumbles out , you realise that what your mouth was stuffed with was your own cut-out tongue...so, your there screaming like a deaf mute constantly, so the guy injects you again....next time u wake up, there's no skin to be seen, and your mouth has been duct taped. Again, your feeling is slowly coming back....he comes back from another room, with a vice....puts each of your hands, arms and legs in one by one, and slowly crushes every bone in them, just imagine how that'd feel...
ok....then the guy pours some kind of liquid over one leg, and lights it, half cooking it,while you try to scream through your gag, then he douses the flames with vinegar. his dog jumps up, grabs onto the muscle that runs all the was along the back of your leg below the knee, and rips the whole thing off, leaving your leg spasming and splurting blood everywhere...the guy gets all crazy exited by you writhing in pain, gets a large knife, and starts sawing away the remaining cooked flesh from your leg, and eating it...grabs his scalpel again, and cuts the eyelids off your left eye, plunges a fork right through your eyeball, and rips it slowly out, and eats it in front of you, just as his dog returns and starts chowing down on your genatalia....he belts the dog off the table, who unfortunately had a lock jaw on whatever "bit or peice" it was eating, and rips it off...you can then feel the guy sucking the blood out of the short work the dog made of your "stuff"....he then comes back up, takes out your other eyeball in the same fashion, so you're lying there, crushed, blind, skinned and missing certain...things, all you can hear is the guy shuffling around breathing, then suddenly you feel something large and sharp plunge right into your stomach, and tear it's way across, u feel things moving inside you, then a pulling, accompanied by a slurping noise, you realise he's pulling out, and eating your innards, then he stops....you hear him pick up something full of liquid (ok, it's the same flAMMABLE UN-NAMED LIQUID AS B4), and feel it poured allover your torso, arms and legs, then he ripps the duct tape off your mouth, and whispers in your ear "BURN", then you taste petroleum flooding your mouth and nose, half choking you...stinging where you're severed tongue used to be...you try to scream, but you only swallow more petroleum...the last thing you hear is him lighting a match before you're consumed in flame, left burning to die...
ok, well, the guy must've been pretty bored to take the time to do all that, or at least I was pretty bored while writing it....but hey, what did you guys think of my sequence anyway? was it a pretty fucked up death? Maybe I should write cannibal flicks....you tell me...

Yeah that would be pretty bad but I think that you would probably go into some nonfeeling state of shock. Very well thought out though. There was a movie called Clearcut I believe, whereas in the movie this guy took another guys foot and slammed a knife thru the guys foot and into a tree and then proceed to slice off small pieces of skin and muscle off the guys leg and then cauterised it so it would not bleed seemed quite painful if you ask me.

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
11-24-2003, 06:05 PM
Ive really been thinking about this question... I deal alot with soldiers... Here lately I dont think I could do what they do, I understand its their call and I am not a conscienciouses observer or anything, but leaving your family to go off to a third world country and fight for something alot of the people in that place dont want. I could not even began to fathem the idea of dieing in another country where I am not with family. Not any paticular way of death would send a fear so grand and chilling through my body then to have died during a war..Ive been cursed with the pictures and the bodies of them after they return home in a pine box. Some with a simple bullet wound, but others with the sides of their heads caved in... some with out all their parts. I truely believe in my own sound mind to die in war or a "police action" would be the worst of all. Your alone, but surrounded by 150,000 of your country men bound by a fate....Yes they will not all die, but when ever they loose a commrad a piece of them takes a walk. I can only hope when my time comes I am a place where I have plenty of family and friends. Not in a shell of a country where the majority of the locals wished they were the ones that offed me. Just a thought after a very trying day... Sorry

allmykids
11-24-2003, 06:18 PM
when I started this thread I was hoping to here some good stuff, well you just made my day!!! very good story. I don't think realisticly that you would live through half that shit, or at least you would pass out from shock. but still very inventive!!!

cheebacheeba
11-24-2003, 06:54 PM
I assume you may be talking about my lil' scenario then?
Well thanks for the compliment man! I write sometimes when I can, and one day hope to do my own horror novel in conjunction with my younger brother, who's pretty talented....
Yep, I am truly the twisted product of growing up in 80's horror...

allmykids
11-25-2003, 06:08 AM
I suck at spelling and writting, but you are very talented!!! keep up the good work.

cheebacheeba
12-09-2003, 11:05 PM
ok, well, SOMEWHERE in this thread is my post....just some ideas...true, you probably wouldnt live through half of it, yeah, but freddy krueger PROBABLY would never exist either, right?

coldwhisper
12-09-2003, 11:33 PM
im afraid to die a USELESS death. that would be a horrible way to go! I like to accomplish things first.. live my dreams or something.. i don't wanna be run over a garbage truck on the day of my graduation....!

hash23
12-10-2003, 12:50 PM
umm good question.. worst would be on judgement day... man just think what would it be like... but i think the worst death would your wife and her lover killing you... man that would be so sad, the girl you loved ... has just killed you... think of what would be in the eyes of that someone... if it happens... i dare to think..

gcd134
12-10-2003, 01:39 PM
It's not a horror movie, but in "Romancing the Stone" the bad guy died one of the most terrible deaths. An alligator (or croc?) bit off his lower arm, he felt that pain for a few minutes, he got burned by his cigar (a new, different pain), he crashed through an iron grate, and finally he was eaten alive by the rest of the alligators. Did I miss anything? Naturally we didn't see it as a bad thing because he was the bad guy who apparently had a rep of killing.

Ritualistic
12-10-2003, 04:58 PM
for me it would be drowning... I dont swim very well and I dont care how I die I just dont want to drown to death.... I dont care if I get hit by a train or tortured to death.. I dont want to drown LOL

anyone on here take the death quiz on thespark.com ?

I did and he said I would die in my forties on cancer or alcohol

cheebacheeba
12-10-2003, 05:10 PM
I've heard from numerous sources that drownings not all that bad a way to go, well, after the panic and choking phase, they say that you become very docile, and relaxed. I don't necessarily believe that....just thought I'd share.

Ritualistic
12-10-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by cheebacheeba
I've heard from numerous sources that drownings not all that bad a way to go, well, after the panic and choking phase, they say that you become very docile, and relaxed. I don't necessarily believe that....just thought I'd share.

LMAO I dont believe that eighter....

juanhacko
12-10-2003, 05:47 PM
I've got a buddy, whose 40th birthday is tomorrow,December 11, and he is dying of AIDS and crack abuse.
It is mostly the crack that is killing him--and it is a pretty shitty death.