PDA

View Full Version : FREDDY VS JASON VS....... Derek??

Nyder
11-19-2003, 01:05 AM
Oh man this would be awesome! :D

Imagine this: Derek gets back to earth in the alien's spaceship after causing a rampage on their planet. He lands in Camp Crystal lake and then the fun begins..

I reckon it would be a cool fight. Derek uses a variety of weapons, appears to be hard to kill and he is a psycho lol

If you don't know who Derek is watch Bad Taste - directed by Peter Jackson.

Nyder
11-19-2003, 02:25 AM
Ok maybe no one knows who I'm talking about, lol. :p

There's a pic of him in my avatar. He's played by Peter Jackson. He is the guy who's directed Lord of the Rings, Braindead, Bad Taste, Meet the Feebles, The Frighteners, etc.

Derek is violent and nerdy little bastard and he likes using chainsaws, uzis, knives, etc; anything he can get his hands on. He fell off a cliff and his brains started falling out so he had to stuff them back in, lol. :p

avenger00soul
11-19-2003, 06:30 AM
I know what you are talking about and, yes, it would be an interesting fight. Probably more hilarious than scary.

Gotta love that "rebirth" scene.

Nyder
11-19-2003, 01:43 PM
I might submit this idea to New Line. I wonder if Peter Jackson would do it. I think he's working on King Kong atm.

What if Jackson directed the next Freddy VS Jason - that would rule!

avenger00soul
11-19-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Nyder
I might submit this idea to New Line. I wonder if Peter Jackson would do it. I think he's working on King Kong atm.

What if Jackson directed the next Freddy VS Jason - that would rule!

Have you watched the extra features on the Leatherface DVD? They had been trying to get Jackson to direct Leatherface as well as one of the Nightmare sequels for years. New Line just wanted to work with him so bad and that led to Lord of the Rings. Go figure.

Nyder
11-19-2003, 10:26 PM
Why thanks, I didn't know that. It doesn't look likely at the moment until he wraps up King Kong.

And I still think Derek would be funnier than Ash. :D

mudsliptones
11-20-2003, 06:21 AM
peter jackson (derek) is fucking awesome
I loved bad taste allot, got it on VHS at home
the sheep scene is awesome

SoUl SuRvIvOrS
11-20-2003, 07:30 AM
Derek is one funny ass guy..the shep scene OMG..heheheh

Killer Clown#1
11-22-2003, 09:59 AM
Sadly I have not seen this movie. I've looked for it at my local video stores but have not been able to find it:(

avenger00soul
11-24-2003, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by Killer Clown#1
Sadly I have not seen this movie. I've looked for it at my local video stores but have not been able to find it:(

It's a hard one to find as far as rental's go. But Anchor Bay released a kick-ass version on DVD that is available to buy. I'd recommend it if you liked Dead Alive.

VenomX
11-24-2003, 07:54 AM
I saw it at best buy and wanted it really bad. But I've been out of work so Icouldn't get it:( But I told my girliefriend to get it for me for christmas.